First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Perverted conversations?
391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Mountain of Peace...
Offline
Posted 5/13/08

Kisuke63 wrote:

2 days ago I was in music class and me and my 2 friends[girls] had to do a group project. So we sit on the floor and then one of them is wearing a dress and the other one is like
"don't you just hate how those dresses make your boobs squished up?" and she replies, "yeah, I know, it sucks."

I mean, I am a guy and I was right there! Shouldn't girls be a bit more elegant or only talk about that stuff when the guys are gone? Not sure if elegant was the right word to describe it but you know what I mean.

Luckily, I am not a pervert! Hehehehehe...





Girls/guys, discuss or share experiences.





My thought that not pervert at all...u all friend rite...mayb they think u a good friend why not talk or have a conversation like that...mayb they have the intetion of making u "steam" who knows haha...
Posted 5/13/08
that kind of conversation will only become perverted if you only think it is really perverted

391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Mountain of Peace...
Offline
Posted 5/13/08

makimaki_sataandagi wrote:

lol...perhaps you're too feminine that people consider you as one.


Jinx08 wrote:

Those are normal conversation but u gotta add in to it,i gotta a story like this,i and two other girls were sitting on a sofa watching tv there were five of use overall and the sofas were placed like this in front of the tv |... [], those dots and the line represent the sofas,those dots is where i was sitting and those two girls,i was at the end away from the tv represented by the box and so the conversation went on like this
Girl in the middle:Jesus jessica *fake name*i can´t see the tv cause of your big boobs
This girl jessica started moving around then i said,its alright for me i haven´t even been watching the movie at all....get it ....


lol but won't the middle girl be blocking? or does she have big boobs as well


i think wat he/she trying to said, i'm not watching the TV cos busy looking at the 2 girl (scenery of beautiful girls)
585 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / 7th Heaven
Offline
Posted 5/13/08

Kisuke63 wrote:

2 days ago I was in music class and me and my 2 friends[girls] had to do a group project. So we sit on the floor and then one of them is wearing a dress and the other one is like
"don't you just hate how those dresses make your boobs squished up?" and she replies, "yeah, I know, it sucks."

I mean, I am a guy and I was right there! Shouldn't girls be a bit more elegant or only talk about that stuff when the guys are gone? Not sure if elegant was the right word to describe it but you know what I mean.

Luckily, I am not a pervert! Hehehehehe...





Girls/guys, discuss or share experiences.






You should hear what they talk about when they all go to the lil girls room (toilet)
391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Mountain of Peace...
Offline
Posted 5/13/08

Luzeal wrote:


Kisuke63 wrote:

2 days ago I was in music class and me and my 2 friends[girls] had to do a group project. So we sit on the floor and then one of them is wearing a dress and the other one is like
"don't you just hate how those dresses make your boobs squished up?" and she replies, "yeah, I know, it sucks."

I mean, I am a guy and I was right there! Shouldn't girls be a bit more elegant or only talk about that stuff when the guys are gone? Not sure if elegant was the right word to describe it but you know what I mean.

Luckily, I am not a pervert! Hehehehehe...





Girls/guys, discuss or share experiences.






You should hear what they talk about when they all go to the lil girls room (toilet)


this is call pervert cos hide in girl toilet to listen to their conversation...who know wat goin to happen if there only 1 girl alone wif the pervert guy...anyway it all depend on wat our mind think whether its dirty and negative or positive thought...

12079 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / location location...
Offline
Posted 5/13/08

ZhangLiangChin wrote:


makimaki_sataandagi wrote:

lol...perhaps you're too feminine that people consider you as one.


Jinx08 wrote:

Those are normal conversation but u gotta add in to it,i gotta a story like this,i and two other girls were sitting on a sofa watching tv there were five of use overall and the sofas were placed like this in front of the tv |... [], those dots and the line represent the sofas,those dots is where i was sitting and those two girls,i was at the end away from the tv represented by the box and so the conversation went on like this
Girl in the middle:Jesus jessica *fake name*i can´t see the tv cause of your big boobs
This girl jessica started moving around then i said,its alright for me i haven´t even been watching the movie at all....get it ....


lol but won't the middle girl be blocking? or does she have small boobs


i think wat he/she trying to said, i'm not watching the TV cos busy looking at the 2 girl (scenery of beautiful girls)


I understand what he meant and need not your explanation. what I'm trying to say is that, well the second girl must have really small boobs since she wasn't able to block the view... Oh WTF you made me confused

585 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / 7th Heaven
Offline
Posted 5/13/08

ZhangLiangChin wrote:


Luzeal wrote:


Kisuke63 wrote:

2 days ago I was in music class and me and my 2 friends[girls] had to do a group project. So we sit on the floor and then one of them is wearing a dress and the other one is like
"don't you just hate how those dresses make your boobs squished up?" and she replies, "yeah, I know, it sucks."

I mean, I am a guy and I was right there! Shouldn't girls be a bit more elegant or only talk about that stuff when the guys are gone? Not sure if elegant was the right word to describe it but you know what I mean.

Luckily, I am not a pervert! Hehehehehe...





Girls/guys, discuss or share experiences.






You should hear what they talk about when they all go to the lil girls room (toilet)


this is call pervert cos hide in girl toilet to listen to their conversation...who know wat goin to happen if there only 1 girl alone wif the pervert guy...anyway it all depend on wat our mind think whether its dirty and negative or positive thought...



whoooaaa wats with the assumtion im hiding in the girls bathroom?? geez get yer mind outa the gutter.
Anyway my friend (girl) tells me a couple of things they talk about in the girls toilet... when ur 21 ( i mean really that age unlike some immature brat that thinks they got the world by the balls) you dont feel shy talking about these things cuz its perfectly normal.

391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Mountain of Peace...
Offline
Posted 5/13/08

Luzeal wrote:


ZhangLiangChin wrote:


Luzeal wrote:


Kisuke63 wrote:

2 days ago I was in music class and me and my 2 friends[girls] had to do a group project. So we sit on the floor and then one of them is wearing a dress and the other one is like
"don't you just hate how those dresses make your boobs squished up?" and she replies, "yeah, I know, it sucks."

I mean, I am a guy and I was right there! Shouldn't girls be a bit more elegant or only talk about that stuff when the guys are gone? Not sure if elegant was the right word to describe it but you know what I mean.

Luckily, I am not a pervert! Hehehehehe...





Girls/guys, discuss or share experiences.






You should hear what they talk about when they all go to the lil girls room (toilet)


this is call pervert cos hide in girl toilet to listen to their conversation...who know wat goin to happen if there only 1 girl alone wif the pervert guy...anyway it all depend on wat our mind think whether its dirty and negative or positive thought...



whoooaaa wats with the assumtion im hiding in the girls bathroom?? geez get yer mind outa the gutter.
Anyway my friend (girl) tells me a couple of things they talk about in the girls toilet... when ur 21 ( i mean really that age unlike some immature brat that thinks they got the world by the balls) you dont feel shy talking about these things cuz its perfectly normal.



haha...i'm not assuming that u r pervert...just telling wat a pervert guy will do haha...besides agree wif wat u sat bout the age 21...haha...i got friend that talk bout everything to each other (girl & guy)...the girl can talk bout girl "stuff" and guy "stuff" to a guy n vice versa...
21869 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Sleepy Land
Offline
Posted 5/13/08
Dunno, I thought this kind of things were kinda common in my class as the girls tend to say such things alot, especially infront of guys... =.=
6497 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / cLouD9
Offline
Posted 5/13/08

Kisuke63 wrote:

2 days ago I was in music class and me and my 2 friends[girls] had to do a group project. So we sit on the floor and then one of them is wearing a dress and the other one is like
"don't you just hate how those dresses make your boobs squished up?" and she replies, "yeah, I know, it sucks."

I mean, I am a guy and I was right there! Shouldn't girls be a bit more elegant or only talk about that stuff when the guys are gone? Not sure if elegant was the right word to describe it but you know what I mean.

Luckily, I am not a pervert! Hehehehehe...





Girls/guys, discuss or share experiences.












Naruto Shippuden Movie! Released.
Just found out then. Go to the website below to watch!


http://anime-media.com/naruto-shippuuden-movie/







huh???
for me (a girl), that's no biggie...
i mean, i guess they are just comfortable about it..
they are not really doing anything bad.. =D
195 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 5/13/08
I think that is pretty normal to me. maybe those girls didn't realise that you are there. hahax.
2391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / nagoya japan
Offline
Posted 5/13/08
its not perverted at all its a sign of closeness

i also have alot of friends discussing things like that in front of me... hehe
42013 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / F / Fort Meade, MD
Offline
Posted 5/13/08

Kisuke63 wrote:

2 days ago I was in music class and me and my 2 friends[girls] had to do a group project. So we sit on the floor and then one of them is wearing a dress and the other one is like
"don't you just hate how those dresses make your boobs squished up?" and she replies, "yeah, I know, it sucks."

I mean, I am a guy and I was right there! Shouldn't girls be a bit more elegant or only talk about that stuff when the guys are gone? Not sure if elegant was the right word to describe it but you know what I mean.

Luckily, I am not a pervert! Hehehehehe...



Sweety, that's girl code for.. ."i like you, pay attention to the fact that i have breasts"


11277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Iloilo City, PH
Offline
Posted 5/13/08

Dusterbayala wrote:
Sweety, that's girl code for.. ."i like you, pay attention to the fact that i have breasts"


oohh.. so it's like a live action anime harem scenario..
Ronin
95035 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / California
Offline
Posted 5/13/08
@ the thread creator, Kisuke63

Don't constantly reply to people in topics unless you have something more to contribute.

*Unnecessary posts deleted*
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.