First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
wat kind of "love" you like in anime
17090 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / あなたの心
Offline
Posted 5/13/08 , edited 5/13/08
well; i like
*Yaoi (but my rules are the guys have to look really good; and it has to be a couple that i like ^^) Allen x Kanda
*Normal Love Ulquiorra x Orihime
*Love Triangle (its soo intresting but i'm only happy if they end up with the one i want them to) Ichigo x Rukia x Renji
Kaname x Yuuki x Zero but i want Zero x Yuuki to be together

I hate INCEST OF ANY KIND
Posted 5/13/08

-Normal love (boy/girl love)
2598 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / san jose balanga...
Offline
Posted 5/13/08

linnarox wrote:

well; i like
*Yaoi (but my rules are the guys have to look really good; and it has to be a couple that i like ^^) Allen x Kanda
*Normal Love Ulquiorra x Orihime
*Love Triangle (its soo intresting but i'm only happy if they end up with the one i want them to) Ichigo x Rukia x Renji

I hate INCEST OF ANY KIND


hehehe...u want ulqiorra x orhime..to end up
2869 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ yama-cha...
Offline
Posted 5/13/08
Love triangle..
normal love.
Posted 5/13/08
Love triangle and teacher-student <3
881 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/13/08
n0rmal
401 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / my dreamland(:
Offline
Posted 5/13/08
love triangle and normal love. :D
2598 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / san jose balanga...
Offline
Posted 5/13/08

xxBabyBlue wrote:

love triangle and normal love. :D


love triangle and normal love is really famous/liked by people
Posted 5/13/08

JGmailJoe wrote:

Normal Love, mainly because it's something i can relate to.


yep..i so agree
1452 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / over the rainbow
Offline
Posted 5/13/08
-normal love(kinda boring but i like it)
-Love triangle(a little bit too difficult to handle)
-same sex relationship( i would rather say no...)
-teacher-student love(hmm... too harsh...awww...)
-child hood( i like it but somehow for an instant, you have another love in the present and then this child hood love of yours came back and asking you again...if that was me... i can't do it... but this relationship is interesting)
-human-monster love(interesting but...i'm just wondering, due to the consequences, both parties would be separated...)
-mother-son love(NO)
3177 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / under the pig sty...
Offline
Posted 5/13/08
monster-human

eg. arystar krory and eliade..
one was a exorcist and a akuma ( monster )

theyboth loved each other but almost killed each other
and in the end eliade sacrificed her self T.T
2598 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / san jose balanga...
Offline
Posted 5/13/08

sorrowfulmadeline wrote:

-normal love(kinda boring but i like it)
-Love triangle(a little bit too difficult to handle)
-same sex relationship( i would rather say no...)
-teacher-student love(hmm... too harsh...awww...)
-child hood( i like it but somehow for an instant, you have another love in the present and then this child hood love of yours came back and asking you again...if that was me... i can't do it... but this relationship is interesting)
-human-monster love(interesting but...i'm just wondering, due to the consequences, both parties would be separated...)
-mother-son love(NO)


ohhhhh hehehe:all of the choices have ur opinions
2598 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / san jose balanga...
Offline
Posted 5/13/08

xojoexo wrote:

monster-human

eg. arystar krory and eliade..
one was a exorcist and a akuma ( monster )

theyboth loved each other but almost killed each other
and in the end eliade sacrificed her self T.T


yeap so sad
3743 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In front of my co...
Offline
Posted 5/13/08
human monster love is my favourite
the monster is not the kind that are ugly and disgusting
it is those like... vampires and beings that look like humans physically but are not of thehuman race
so the girl (i like girls to be human) falls in love with this "monster" and accepts him
or some conflicts
2598 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / san jose balanga...
Offline
Posted 5/13/08

jennifer11881 wrote:

human monster love is my favourite
the monster is not the kind that are ugly and disgusting
it is those like... vampires and beings that look like humans physically but are not of thehuman race
so the girl (i like girls to be human) falls in love with this "monster" and accepts him
or some conflicts


me too...like inuyasha x kagome
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.