First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Ikuta Toma in a new jdorama~
424 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/28/08
I couldn't point out which one is toma. Is it because of the pic is too dark or i need a new glasses...
news cast
13495 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 5/28/08

miaumiau wrote:

I couldn't point out which one is toma. Is it because of the pic is too dark or i need a new glasses...


lol u prolly need glasses... toma's the one on the left



Posted 5/28/08
It will be interesting to see how Toma decides to play the role-especially if it's a serious part-we are now more used to associating him with comedy or tragi-comedy.But I've always thought he was capable of much more.I was really pleased to hear he was doing Shakespeare,too!
Member
895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / currently in mosc...
Offline
Posted 5/28/08
the best news ever!!! yeay for toma-chan~
he's so hot sporting that hairdo
cant wait till the new drama comes out~
Member
49681 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Philippines, soon...
Offline
Posted 5/29/08

j-zhao wrote:

is it gonna be on crunchyroll when its out?


it depends if people will upload it or...if they would approve it^^;;
Member
1411 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / in front of the comp
Offline
Posted 5/29/08

kamiya16 wrote:


j-zhao wrote:

is it gonna be on crunchyroll when its out?


it depends if people will upload it or...if they would approve it^^;;


maou is tbs drama.i think all the tbs drama have been deleted from CR like hana yori dango.so you'll gonna dl it or watch it in veoh.
Member
1411 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / in front of the comp
Offline
Posted 5/29/08 , edited 5/29/08
cast have been updated in maou official website.hoping for ueto aya.but ryoko is not bad at all.glad the main girl is not maki or mao.




kobayashi ryoko as the psychic girl.she's pretty.love her.


tanaka kei.curios to know what character will he be.


oshinari shugo
Member
125 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 5/29/08

milo001 wrote:


kamiya16 wrote:


j-zhao wrote:

is it gonna be on crunchyroll when its out?


it depends if people will upload it or...if they would approve it^^;;


maou is tbs drama.i think all the tbs drama have been deleted from CR like hana yori dango.so you'll gonna dl it or watch it in veoh.


ok thanks!
Member
52 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / CANDY LANDXXXX
Offline
Posted 6/9/10
can someone PLLEEAAASEE tell me where i can watch this drama?
Member
4068 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 6/25/10

zenmaster3494 wrote:

can someone PLLEEAAASEE tell me where i can watch this drama?


here:
http://www.dramaidol.com/drama/Maou/
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.