First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Are they still working on this anime?
11087 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / go stalk me.
Offline
Posted 5/13/08 , edited 5/13/08
are they still working on this anime?
the manga is really nice.. I guess they're not working on this already! x.x
so sad. :[
Posted 5/13/08
they're noT
Member
6539 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 5/19/08
they're dead guesssing
Member
7272 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In Tokyo, I wish...
Offline
Posted 5/25/08
The anime is complete but people doen't sub them in english. I got episode 3-13 in chinese subs.
Member
1676 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20
Offline
Posted 5/25/08
nope there not
4295 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 5/26/08
Most probably the people didn't upload them in English subs. x]
1419 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 6/1/08
not subbed in english, but complete in japanese...
752 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / The Party in my p...
Offline
Posted 7/4/08
Are they ever gonna sub it to english?
1854 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / under ur bed
Offline
Posted 7/8/08 , edited 12/14/14
yes theyre makin modotte mamotte lollipop by fall
722 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / booring
Offline
Posted 7/20/08 , edited 7/23/08
some site have the episodes but not all of them and most are all never english sub
i saw a spoiler of the last volume
Posted 7/29/08
they arent going to sub 3-13, you have to buy the DVD, or so i hear
1144 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / My Room.
Offline
Posted 8/2/08

kaykat1 wrote:

some site have the episodes but not all of them and most are all never english sub
i saw a spoiler of the last volume


is it modotte mamotte lollipop is momotte lollipop?
722 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / booring
Offline
Posted 8/3/08

xpoopy wrote:


kaykat1 wrote:

some site have the episodes but not all of them and most are all never english sub
i saw a spoiler of the last volume


is it modotte mamotte lollipop is momotte lollipop?


whaaaa? this is in the last volume they show about how their life after the wizards and the exam
1144 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / My Room.
Offline
Posted 8/5/08

kaykat1 wrote:


xpoopy wrote:


kaykat1 wrote:

some site have the episodes but not all of them and most are all never english sub
i saw a spoiler of the last volume


is it modotte mamotte lollipop is momotte lollipop?


whaaaa? this is in the last volume they show about how their life after the wizards and the exam


ohh ok ty
4054 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / somewhere over d...
Offline
Posted 8/6/08
uwaa...zero and nina haf two kids??..sugoi~
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.