First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
Post Reply ID card
Creator
15579 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/14/08

lihuan1990 wrote:


lacusxkira wrote:


lihuan1990 wrote:

Here is where u get ur ID card..... Plz follow the information if not i will not do it
if ur rank change i will also change in ur ID card...so post ur new id again if changed...

Username:
Character:
Ability:
Alice:
Rank:
position:
Elementary Sch Student(E.S Student), Middle Sch Student(M.S Student)& High Sch Student(H.S Student)
Ur fav colour:
Photo:Must put.....



sample


Username: lacusxkira
Character: Natsume Hyuuga
Ability: Dangerous Ability Type
Alice: S.E.C Alice (Stealing, Erasing, Copying Alice)
Rank: Special Star
position: Elementary School Student
Ur fav colour: Violet, Red, Blue and White
Photo:Must put.....




tnx for the I.D!!!
Moderator
3266 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 5/14/08

pregal8 wrote:

Username: pregal8
Character: Sakura Mikan
Ability: Dangerous Ability
Alice: Transfer the feeling of pain to others
Rank: 3 star
position: Elementary
Ur fav colour: Pink
Photo:Must put.....


Moderator
3266 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 5/14/08

angel423123223 wrote:

Username: angel423123223
Character: suburu imai
Ability: Dangerous Ability
Alice: air alice
Rank: 2 star
position: high school
Ur fav colour: red
Photo:


Character
15041 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Neverland
Offline
Posted 5/14/08
Username: jhasmhin16
Character: yanakura hana
Ability: latent type
Alice: arts alice
Rank: one-star
position: Middle School Student
Ur fav colour: blue
Photo:
Moderator
11199 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / at demon kingdom!!
Offline
Posted 5/14/08 , edited 5/19/08
username:himura_d_yuri
character:ruka nogi
ability:dangerous
alice:hell word
rank:special star
position:elementary
fav color:black,red,white n blue~
photo:

Moderator
3266 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 5/14/08

jhasmhin16 wrote:

Username: jhasmhin16
Character: yanakura hana
Ability: latent type
Alice: arts alice
Rank: one-star
position: Middle School Student
Ur fav colour: blue
Photo:


Moderator
3266 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 5/14/08

himura_d_yuri wrote:

username:himura_d_yuri
character:hoshio hoshino
ability:dangerous
alice:hell word
rank:special star
position:elementary
fav color:black,red,white n blue~
photo:



Character
5837 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / in my dream world...
Offline
Posted 5/14/08

lihuan1990 wrote:


angel423123223 wrote:

Username: angel423123223
Character: suburu imai
Ability: Dangerous Ability
Alice: air alice
Rank: 2 star
position: high school
Ur fav colour: red
Photo:




thank you ^-^ i like it
Character
20165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/14/08

lihuan1990 wrote:


YellowAce wrote:


lihuan1990 wrote:

Here is where u get ur ID card..... Plz follow the information if not i will not do it
if ur rank change i will also change in ur ID card...so post ur new id again if changed...

Username:
Character:
Ability:
Alice:
Rank:
position:
Elementary Sch Student(E.S Student), Middle Sch Student(M.S Student)& High Sch Student(H.S Student)
Ur fav colour:
Photo:Must put.....



sample


Username: YellowAce
Character: Jun Endo
Ability: Dangerous Ability
Alice: Air Control Alice
Rank: ~~~~~~~
position: Middle Sch Student
Ur fav colour: Sky blue
Photo:




let me know when u get ur Rank...


I'm in 3 star rank now
Character
5746 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 5/14/08

lihuan1990 wrote:

Here is where u get ur ID card..... Plz follow the information if not i will not do it
if ur rank change i will also change in ur ID card...so post ur new id again if changed...

Username:
Character:
Ability:
Alice:
Rank:
position:
Elementary Sch Student(E.S Student), Middle Sch Student(M.S Student)& High Sch Student(H.S Student)
Ur fav colour:Choose one....1
Photo:Must put.....



sample


Username: ichiruki_renyuixv
Character: Rima Yamamoto
Ability: Dangerous Ability Type
Alice: Hypnosis Alice
Rank: 1
position: E.S student
Ur fav colour: Green

Moderator
3266 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 5/14/08

angel423123223 wrote:


lihuan1990 wrote:


angel423123223 wrote:

Username: angel423123223
Character: suburu imai
Ability: Dangerous Ability
Alice: air alice
Rank: 2 star
position: high school
Ur fav colour: red
Photo:




thank you ^-^ i like it


u r welcome..hehe....that great u like it...
Moderator
3266 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 5/14/08

ichiruki_renyuixv wrote:


lihuan1990 wrote:

Here is where u get ur ID card..... Plz follow the information if not i will not do it
if ur rank change i will also change in ur ID card...so post ur new id again if changed...

Username:
Character:
Ability:
Alice:
Rank:
position:
Elementary Sch Student(E.S Student), Middle Sch Student(M.S Student)& High Sch Student(H.S Student)
Ur fav colour:Choose one....1
Photo:Must put.....



sample


Username: ichiruki_renyuixv
Character: Rima Yamamoto
Ability: Dangerous Ability Type
Alice: Hypnosis Alice
Rank: 1
position: E.S student
Ur fav colour: Green



Moderator
3266 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 5/14/08

YellowAce wrote:


lihuan1990 wrote:


YellowAce wrote:


lihuan1990 wrote:

Here is where u get ur ID card..... Plz follow the information if not i will not do it
if ur rank change i will also change in ur ID card...so post ur new id again if changed...

Username:
Character:
Ability:
Alice:
Rank:
position:
Elementary Sch Student(E.S Student), Middle Sch Student(M.S Student)& High Sch Student(H.S Student)
Ur fav colour:
Photo:Must put.....



sample


Username: YellowAce
Character: Jun Endo
Ability: Dangerous Ability
Alice: Air Control Alice
Rank: ~~~~~~~
position: Middle Sch Student
Ur fav colour: Sky blue
Photo:




let me know when u get ur Rank...


I'm in 3 star rank now :D


Character
15041 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Neverland
Offline
Posted 5/14/08

lihuan1990 wrote:


jhasmhin16 wrote:

Username: jhasmhin16
Character: yanakura hana
Ability: latent type
Alice: arts alice
Rank: one-star
position: Middle School Student
Ur fav colour: blue
Photo:




arigatou!
Posted 5/15/08
Username: khaydi
Character: Saizan Kuhedi
Ability: Somatic Ability
Alice: Pheromone Alice
Rank: 3 star
position: H.S Student
Ur fav colour: Blue
Photo:
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.