First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply why is basil's dying flame blue?
Member
218 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Secret...
Offline
Posted 7/19/08
Look at his weapon!!
Is like a sword... Mainly all rain attiude are Swordmens
Blue Rulez
Member
75 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 7/26/08
Wrong wrong wrong!! Basil's flames are rain flames.
If you say that his flames look different from Yamamoto's, Its the purity. Yamamoto releases flames of higher purity.(He uses it for fighting, of course it has to be pure) If you are going to argue how other guardians don't show the purity in the flames, there are reasons. Eg. Hibari is using crappy rings, don't expect crystalline flames on his tonfas. Flames of high purity may look different in another way, instead of just becoming more crystalline.

Even when Tsuna released high purity Sky flames on his gloves, the flame on the forehead was still the same. Which means, anyone in dying will mode will just have the flames of that colour on the forehead, but the purity of flames will not be reflected.
Member
1343 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21
Offline
Posted 7/27/08
obviously, because of the color, we know that it is rain. but the flame we see looks like the sky, so it might be because of the training tsuna's dad gave him, or because of the flames. but when tsuna took it (the pill), his flame was still sky type and color.



this pic might be edited,to make it look like a rain type, cause this looks nothing like the one in anime

but, maybe flame is pure, cause it does'nt look like yamamoto's
Member
1343 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21
Offline
Posted 7/27/08
his*
Member
1343 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21
Offline
Posted 7/27/08

sebonzakura wrote:

Wrong wrong wrong!! Basil's flames are rain flames.
If you say that his flames look different from Yamamoto's, Its the purity. Yamamoto releases flames of higher purity.(He uses it for fighting, of course it has to be pure) If you are going to argue how other guardians don't show the purity in the flames, there are reasons. Eg. Hibari is using crappy rings, don't expect crystalline flames on his tonfas. Flames of high purity may look different in another way, instead of just becoming more crystalline.

Even when Tsuna released high purity Sky flames on his gloves, the flame on the forehead was still the same. Which means, anyone in dying will mode will just have the flames of that colour on the forehead, but the purity of flames will not be reflected.


besides my own opinion, i also agree with yours

so readers, just agree with this.
Member
1378 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Pool of despair
Offline
Posted 7/27/08
... Are conclusions ever summed up?
463 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 8/14/08

cpark611 wrote:

I know the flam color is determined by the attribute of the person..... However, in the earlier parts of reborn... when ryohei is shot with the dying will bullet in the sparring match with tsuna... his flame is orange; however, isn't he the sun guardian and the color of sun is yellow?


basil is rain as its blue and u have a point but have u thought about it reborn said dying will flames are inserted into the bullets which means whoever's flame is inserted into the bullet it appears as the colour except for Tsuna because he have the flame within his body since he was young only seal by the 9th which "wakes up" when dying will bullets are shot into Tsuna
Member
400 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / japan, having HOL...
Offline
Posted 8/14/08
hmm
from the game in the DS...
basil is rain.
reborn is... netral..
Posted 8/14/08
Basils flame could be rain but when the flame appeared on his weapon it was exactly like the one on his forehead. This is what I think. Since basil does not have the vongola blood line, his might not have any attribute+ the flames are forced out by the dying will pills resulting in the blue colour.
Posted 8/14/08

ExCaLiBeR wrote:


cpark611 wrote:

I know the flam color is determined by the attribute of the person..... However, in the earlier parts of reborn... when ryohei is shot with the dying will bullet in the sparring match with tsuna... his flame is orange; however, isn't he the sun guardian and the color of sun is yellow?


basil is rain as its blue and u have a point but have u thought about it reborn said dying will flames are inserted into the bullets which means whoever's flame is inserted into the bullet it appears as the colour except for Tsuna because he have the flame within his body since he was young only seal by the 9th which "wakes up" when dying will bullets are shot into Tsuna


How are the dying flames inserted into the dying will bullets? in one episode, reborn said that his dying will bullets are made inside leon
131 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 8/14/08
ITS NOT AN ATRIBUTE FOR BASIL ITS JUST THAT BLUE WOULD LOOK BETTER ON HIM THAN RED!!!(i think)
131 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 8/14/08
or it might be that cuz hes not part of the vongola blood he has a blue color not red
39094 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M
Offline
Posted 8/14/08
the pills?
Member
35398 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 8/14/08
Rain attribute.
Posted 8/14/08

sonicboi222 wrote:

or it might be that cuz hes not part of the vongola blood he has a blue color not red


I agree
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.