First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
How do you Study?
706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Dublin, Ireland
Offline
Posted 5/13/08
Cram like hell.
410 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 5/13/08
yeah i have a really bad habit of cramming.
692 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / somewhere out there
Offline
Posted 5/13/08
i dont study until about 5 minutes before the actual exam...
because im the lazy kind of student...
but that doesnt stop me from getting some of the highest marks 8D
5281 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / 二宮和也の心
Offline
Posted 5/13/08
LMAO I study the day before the exam, because I remember more if I do
6304 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 5/13/08
right,...with lights on....
7350 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 5/13/08

chinky_sonny wrote:

Before an exam one needs to study to get a perfect mark. How do you study?
( Moreover, do you have a suggested study habit for others to know and learn)

~Yes, I have one but it might not actually help. Try to study while listening to your favorite music.Because everytime I study while I listen to the beat of my favorite music, I remember it very well and sometimes never forget it.You guys shoud try it.

24987 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Lelouch's bed
Offline
Posted 5/14/08
Study smart,not study hard
7350 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 5/14/08

romeoxjuliet wrote:

Study smart,not study hard


~Dumb people study hard to be smart! <_<;
27900 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Doha, Qatar :)
Offline
Posted 5/14/08
uhhmm, i read everythin' like 3 times, then try to memorize it. hahaha. weird but true^^
1260 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 5/14/08
just read notes
24987 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Lelouch's bed
Offline
Posted 5/14/08

_DaboinextdoorSed wrote:


romeoxjuliet wrote:

Study smart,not study hard


~Dumb people study hard to be smart! <_<;


You didn't get my meaning.So-called "dumb" people study the wrong way.I know because i experienced it before.Doesn't mean you read everything and memorize will help you.Study smart means you have to understand the concept,not memorizing it.Understand the concept,and highlight the important parts
3960 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Cebu,Philippines,...
Offline
Posted 5/14/08
well.....I memorize the useless stuff and analise the important stuff....and I don't cheat....maybe a little...joke~
7350 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 5/14/08

romeoxjuliet wrote:


_DaboinextdoorSed wrote:


romeoxjuliet wrote:

Study smart,not study hard


~Dumb people study hard to be smart! <_<;


You didn't get my meaning.So-called "dumb" people study the wrong way.I know because i experienced it before.Doesn't mean you read everything and memorize will help you.Study smart means you have to understand the concept,not memorizing it.Understand the concept,and highlight the important parts


~I think you used the word "smart"the wrong way. It should be just like study carefully. You don't need to be smart at studying.
24987 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Lelouch's bed
Offline
Posted 5/14/08 , edited 5/14/08

_DaboinextdoorSed wrote:


romeoxjuliet wrote:


_DaboinextdoorSed wrote:


romeoxjuliet wrote:

Study smart,not study hard


~Dumb people study hard to be smart! <_<;


You didn't get my meaning.So-called "dumb" people study the wrong way.I know because i experienced it before.Doesn't mean you read everything and memorize will help you.Study smart means you have to understand the concept,not memorizing it.Understand the concept,and highlight the important parts


~I think you used the word "smart"the wrong way. It should be just like study carefully. You don't need to be smart at studying.


You are not telling me you never heard the phrase "Study smart"?I never said you must be smart,i am saying the WAY you study should be smart.

To each their own
4554 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Lakewood, Califor...
Offline
Posted 5/14/08
I CRAM
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.