First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
How do you Study?
7350 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 5/14/08

romeoxjuliet wrote:


_DaboinextdoorSed wrote:


romeoxjuliet wrote:


_DaboinextdoorSed wrote:


romeoxjuliet wrote:

Study smart,not study hard


~Dumb people study hard to be smart! <_<;


You didn't get my meaning.So-called "dumb" people study the wrong way.I know because i experienced it before.Doesn't mean you read everything and memorize will help you.Study smart means you have to understand the concept,not memorizing it.Understand the concept,and highlight the important parts


~I think you used the word "smart"the wrong way. It should be just like study carefully. You don't need to be smart at studying.


You are not telling me you never heard the phrase "Study smart"?I never said you must be smart,i am saying the WAY you study should be smart.

To each their own


~Huh?You never said that we don't need to be smart but you say that the way we study should be smart.It's like the same thing.
7350 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 5/14/08
~Why are we even arguing at this topic? Hehe, we shouldn't make this a big deal.
24987 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Lelouch's bed
Offline
Posted 5/14/08 , edited 5/14/08

_DaboinextdoorSed wrote:


romeoxjuliet wrote:


_DaboinextdoorSed wrote:


romeoxjuliet wrote:


_DaboinextdoorSed wrote:


romeoxjuliet wrote:

Study smart,not study hard


~Dumb people study hard to be smart! <_<;


You didn't get my meaning.So-called "dumb" people study the wrong way.I know because i experienced it before.Doesn't mean you read everything and memorize will help you.Study smart means you have to understand the concept,not memorizing it.Understand the concept,and highlight the important parts


~I think you used the word "smart"the wrong way. It should be just like study carefully. You don't need to be smart at studying.


You are not telling me you never heard the phrase "Study smart"?I never said you must be smart,i am saying the WAY you study should be smart.

To each their own


~Huh?You never said that we don't need to be smart but you say that the way we study should be smart.It's like the same thing.


Simply speaking:

Study hard:Read all the notes and study day and night.
Study smart: Read and understand concept well,therefore excess revision is not needed.Only highlight important notes,and also focus on your weak subjects more.

I dont know what is so hard for you to get this right,study hard and study smart are two different thing.Some people study a lot but they still get the same results because the way they are doing is wrong.They just study blindly without any planning.

I didn't make a big deal out of this.You started it
7350 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 5/14/08

romeoxjuliet wrote:


_DaboinextdoorSed wrote:


romeoxjuliet wrote:


_DaboinextdoorSed wrote:


romeoxjuliet wrote:


_DaboinextdoorSed wrote:


romeoxjuliet wrote:

Study smart,not study hard


~Dumb people study hard to be smart! <_<;


You didn't get my meaning.So-called "dumb" people study the wrong way.I know because i experienced it before.Doesn't mean you read everything and memorize will help you.Study smart means you have to understand the concept,not memorizing it.Understand the concept,and highlight the important parts


~I think you used the word "smart"the wrong way. It should be just like study carefully. You don't need to be smart at studying.


You are not telling me you never heard the phrase "Study smart"?I never said you must be smart,i am saying the WAY you study should be smart.

To each their own


~Huh?You never said that we don't need to be smart but you say that the way we study should be smart.It's like the same thing.


Simply speaking:

Study hard:Read all the notes and study day and night.
Study smart: Read and understand concept well,therefore excess revision is not needed.Only highlight important notes,and also focus on your weak subjects more.

I dont know what is so hard for you to get this right,study hard and study smart are two different thing.Some people study a lot but they still get the same results because the way they are doing is wrong.They just study blindly without any planning.

I didn't make a big deal out of this.You started it


~Bwahahaha, typical crunchyroller. Always taking things like it's a big deal. You're like an egoist.Oh well.
1211 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Seattle,
Offline
Posted 5/14/08
notes, read work. but usually dont study
24987 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Lelouch's bed
Offline
Posted 5/14/08

_DaboinextdoorSed wrote:


romeoxjuliet wrote:


_DaboinextdoorSed wrote:


romeoxjuliet wrote:


_DaboinextdoorSed wrote:


romeoxjuliet wrote:


_DaboinextdoorSed wrote:


romeoxjuliet wrote:

Study smart,not study hard


~Dumb people study hard to be smart! <_<;


You didn't get my meaning.So-called "dumb" people study the wrong way.I know because i experienced it before.Doesn't mean you read everything and memorize will help you.Study smart means you have to understand the concept,not memorizing it.Understand the concept,and highlight the important parts


~I think you used the word "smart"the wrong way. It should be just like study carefully. You don't need to be smart at studying.


You are not telling me you never heard the phrase "Study smart"?I never said you must be smart,i am saying the WAY you study should be smart.

To each their own


~Huh?You never said that we don't need to be smart but you say that the way we study should be smart.It's like the same thing.


Simply speaking:

Study hard:Read all the notes and study day and night.
Study smart: Read and understand concept well,therefore excess revision is not needed.Only highlight important notes,and also focus on your weak subjects more.

I dont know what is so hard for you to get this right,study hard and study smart are two different thing.Some people study a lot but they still get the same results because the way they are doing is wrong.They just study blindly without any planning.

I didn't make a big deal out of this.You started it


~Bwahahaha, typical crunchyroller. Always taking things like it's a big deal. You're like an egoist.Oh well.


And typical CR noob.Never wanted to admit their faults
7350 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 5/14/08

romeoxjuliet wrote:


_DaboinextdoorSed wrote:


romeoxjuliet wrote:


_DaboinextdoorSed wrote:


romeoxjuliet wrote:


_DaboinextdoorSed wrote:


romeoxjuliet wrote:


_DaboinextdoorSed wrote:


romeoxjuliet wrote:

Study smart,not study hard


~Dumb people study hard to be smart! <_<;


You didn't get my meaning.So-called "dumb" people study the wrong way.I know because i experienced it before.Doesn't mean you read everything and memorize will help you.Study smart means you have to understand the concept,not memorizing it.Understand the concept,and highlight the important parts


~I think you used the word "smart"the wrong way. It should be just like study carefully. You don't need to be smart at studying.


You are not telling me you never heard the phrase "Study smart"?I never said you must be smart,i am saying the WAY you study should be smart.

To each their own


~Huh?You never said that we don't need to be smart but you say that the way we study should be smart.It's like the same thing.


Simply speaking:

Study hard:Read all the notes and study day and night.
Study smart: Read and understand concept well,therefore excess revision is not needed.Only highlight important notes,and also focus on your weak subjects more.

I dont know what is so hard for you to get this right,study hard and study smart are two different thing.Some people study a lot but they still get the same results because the way they are doing is wrong.They just study blindly without any planning.

I didn't make a big deal out of this.You started it


~Bwahahaha, typical crunchyroller. Always taking things like it's a big deal. You're like an egoist.Oh well.


And typical CR noob.Never wanted to admit their faults


~But I just did.I don't have that much pride in me.
475 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Georgia, USA
Offline
Posted 5/14/08
I "study" the day before the test. If I didn't comprehend the info. during actual class, I guess I'm SOL.

I hate people who stress and say that they have to study every night. They make millions of note cards and want to have study groups every weekend...nothing is that complicated if you actually listen while it's being taught...
289 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Somewhere, USA
Offline
Posted 5/14/08
flash cards, and re-re-re-reading notes.
12271 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Anime world...
Offline
Posted 5/14/08
CRAMMING!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cram all the time......
28405 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 5/14/08
Just study overnight,sure its good but it won't take you anywhere,if you know what I mean.
3768 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / land of promise,...
Offline
Posted 5/14/08
i study every the other day.
1004 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / NZ
Offline
Posted 5/14/08

romeoxjuliet wrote:


_DaboinextdoorSed wrote:


romeoxjuliet wrote:


_DaboinextdoorSed wrote:


romeoxjuliet wrote:


_DaboinextdoorSed wrote:


romeoxjuliet wrote:

Study smart,not study hard


~Dumb people study hard to be smart! <_<;


You didn't get my meaning.So-called "dumb" people study the wrong way.I know because i experienced it before.Doesn't mean you read everything and memorize will help you.Study smart means you have to understand the concept,not memorizing it.Understand the concept,and highlight the important parts


~I think you used the word "smart"the wrong way. It should be just like study carefully. You don't need to be smart at studying.


You are not telling me you never heard the phrase "Study smart"?I never said you must be smart,i am saying the WAY you study should be smart.

To each their own


~Huh?You never said that we don't need to be smart but you say that the way we study should be smart.It's like the same thing.


Simply speaking:

Study hard:Read all the notes and study day and night.
Study smart: Read and understand concept well,therefore excess revision is not needed.Only highlight important notes,and also focus on your weak subjects more.

I dont know what is so hard for you to get this right,study hard and study smart are two different thing.Some people study a lot but they still get the same results because the way they are doing is wrong.They just study blindly without any planning.

I didn't make a big deal out of this.You started it


I totally understand what you're trying to say. studying smart~ thats the way to go!!

7809 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 5/14/08
when people have problems, i usually explain to them how to solve it, i find this method the best way to remember important notes ^_^
Posted 5/14/08
Study before sleeping
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.