First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
Code Geass r2 end!!!
2468 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / yesterday
Offline
Posted 5/13/08 , edited 5/13/08

ultrarealism wrote:

after dancing around the dead charles, they shall all skip off into the sunset. then lelouch will stab suzaku and pee on his corpse then will laugh. an his geass will evolve again and let him shoot laser beams out his eye, and then they all go live in lelouch's big pearl castle where they can ride unicorns and play with teddy bears till they all die of old age.... and everyone lived happily ever after, except the ones who are dead.... THE END!!!!

fixed

33946 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / Ocean..ia
Offline
Posted 5/13/08

Eudd wrote:

If Lelouch suffers the same fate as Light Yagami, I'll give Code Geass from a 10/10 to a 1/10.


here here!!
5796 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Santa Destroy
Offline
Posted 5/13/08

Eudd wrote:

If Lelouch suffers the same fate as Light Yagami, I'll give Code Geass from a 10/10 to a 1/10.


LMAO
33946 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / Ocean..ia
Offline
Posted 5/13/08 , edited 5/13/08

choasking wrote:

I HOPE SUZKUA DIES HAHA NOW TAT WOULD BE A HAPPY ENDING ^ ^


i second the motion again!! i third it...
5146 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / LIR I-I3/-\RT&S{}uI_
Offline
Posted 5/13/08
im tinking its kinda obviousn tat lulu dies and theres some giant ass mystery/surprise about 2 happen wit all the stuff about geass.
1296 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / NY
Offline
Posted 5/13/08
i think a lot of people should re watch the first season siuzaku won't die niether join forces with Zero cause if you remember back to when suzaku became euphramia's knight lelouch was looking for some one to protect nanale and his choice was suzaku so expecialy with the last wepisode i think that he is going to leave her with suzaku until he liberates Japan.

that my oppinion.


Kaje
4840 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Great White North
Offline
Posted 5/13/08

choasking wrote:

I HOPE SUZAKU DIES HAHA NOW TAT WOULD BE A HAPPY ENDING ^ ^


true!!
959 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 5/13/08

zerokaji wrote:


Eudd wrote:

If Lelouch suffers the same fate as Light Yagami, I'll give Code Geass from a 10/10 to a 1/10.


i second that


agreed!
4840 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Great White North
Offline
Posted 5/13/08



ultrarealism wrote:

after dancing around the dead charles, they shall all skip off into the sunset. then lelouch will stab suzaku and pee on his corpse then will laugh. an his geass will evolve again and let him shoot laser beams out his eye, and then they all go live in lelouch's big pearl castle where they can ride unicorns and play with teddy bears till they all die of old age.... and everyone lived happily ever after, except the ones who are dead.... THE END!!!!

lol..that would be interesting
4840 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Great White North
Offline
Posted 5/13/08 , edited 5/13/08

jellybean101 wrote:


Eudd wrote:

If Lelouch suffers the same fate as Light Yagami, I'll give Code Geass from a 10/10 to a 1/10.


here here!!


if he dies in a miserable way like Light...same here...but if he dies in an unexpected way or by an unexpected killer (suzaku is a no no...) like C.C., Mariane, Euphie's spirit or by Nunally i might give it a good score
232 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 5/13/08

Eudd wrote:

If Lelouch suffers the same fate as Light Yagami, I'll give Code Geass from a 10/10 to a 1/10.



o i totally agree wit dat if he dies like light i'll cry btw i really hope suzaku dies he pisses me off so much leoluch should just kill him
33946 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / Ocean..ia
Offline
Posted 5/13/08

icarus923 wrote:


jellybean101 wrote:


Eudd wrote:

If Lelouch suffers the same fate as Light Yagami, I'll give Code Geass from a 10/10 to a 1/10.


here here!!


if he dies in a miserable way like Light...same here...but if he dies in an unexpected way or by an unexpected killer (suzaku is a no no...) like C.C., Mariane, Euphie's spirit or by Nunally i might give it a good score


so divine retribution? yeah!
2783 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36
Offline
Posted 5/13/08

choasking wrote:

I HOPE SUZKUA DIES HAHA NOW TAT WOULD BE A HAPPY ENDING ^ ^


Amen brother!!! And I'd just like to add may that death come in the most painful way possible!!!

6030 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / USA
Offline
Posted 5/13/08
Tensions will flare some charcter with a semi-large role will die. Kallen, Lelouch and Suzaku will come face to face something terrible will allow them to realize the emperor is the cause of all the chaos. V.V and C.C will meet something will explode random people will attack Kallen, Lelouch and Suzaku and it'll end with it *appearing* that they three are about to die end. And Sequel
1886 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / NY- Dats all im r...
Offline
Posted 5/13/08

icarus923 wrote:


choasking wrote:

I HOPE SUZAKU DIES HAHA NOW TAT WOULD BE A HAPPY ENDING ^ ^


true!!


i dont like suzaku dying... how do u noe he isnt being controlled by a geass (for ex: emperor using his geass changing his memories into something horrible) but i can be wrong... at the end, im hoping for a section in the black order to break off (after all, all people share different point of views) and lelouch loses a major battle in the mainland of Britainia after reclaiming japan... and he escapes death by the help of several new geass users and the partners (btw, y r the people who gives the geass called like V.V. or C.C., do they like have the whole alphabet for their names? A.A., B.B, C.C, D.D., E.E, F.F, G.G, H.H, I.I., J.J., K.K, and so on...)
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.