First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply Badges
Member
674 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Mars
Offline
Posted 5/28/08
i lik it it exemplafies(im not really sure wat this means but i heard it on a tv show wat i mean is goes more toward the magic)thunder mahou
1575 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 5/30/08
im not sure really if i agree
Member
1284 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Hinamizawa
Offline
Posted 5/30/08
a badge contest for each department
Member
1284 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Hinamizawa
Offline
Posted 5/30/08




i know how to make badges but not animated ones
Member
3131 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In d universe, on...
Offline
Posted 6/2/08
erm....i've no idea....
Member
12754 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In front of a fun...
Offline
Posted 6/7/08
i made some, but not so good, it's my first time to do this



Posted 6/7/08

yuuuchan wrote:

i made some, but not so good, it's my first time to do this





WOW! Cool...! Um, just wondering, may I put it in the group profile????
Member
12754 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In front of a fun...
Offline
Posted 6/7/08

carmela0412 wrote:


yuuuchan wrote:

i made some, but not so good, it's my first time to do this





WOW! Cool...! Um, just wondering, may I put it in the group profile????


uhh, feel free!^^ it's an honor!
Posted 6/7/08

yuuuchan wrote:


carmela0412 wrote:


yuuuchan wrote:

i made some, but not so good, it's my first time to do this





WOW! Cool...! Um, just wondering, may I put it in the group profile????


uhh, feel free!^^ it's an honor!


Yey!! awesome... we now have badges... thanks a lot!
Member
12754 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In front of a fun...
Offline
Posted 6/7/08
hahas, your welcome^^
it's great that somehow that i were able to help this group^^
Member
6833 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/7/08 , edited 6/7/08
ei ei ei..i have a badge...haha lolz.
just sharing...sorry for not being that good...




is it big???
Posted 6/7/08

congovampire wrote:

ei ei ei..i have a badge...haha lolz.
just sharing...sorry for not being that good...




is it big???


cool! can I put this on the grp profile? [the size is just right ^^] love the glitter effects...
Member
6833 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/7/08

carmela0412 wrote:


congovampire wrote:

ei ei ei..i have a badge...haha lolz.
just sharing...sorry for not being that good...




is it big???


cool! can I put this on the grp profile? [the size is just right ^^] love the glitter effects...



lolz...glad you like it..thnx..and of course....
Moderator
5132 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / o.o
Offline
Posted 6/7/08
ill make an animated one XD
Member
12754 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In front of a fun...
Offline
Posted 6/15/08
oh, nice! i'm looking forward to it!!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.