First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Have you ever seen an anime character have hiccups??
1328 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ....
Offline
Posted 5/13/08
I was thinking and realized that i haven't seen
an anime character that had the hiccups ...
Have you guys? If so, name the anime..
105608 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 5/13/08
yes i have they have hiccups when they are drunk
Posted 5/13/08
myaaa no lol but i want to see one *hic*
Posted 5/13/08
Watch Azumanga Daioh. There was an entire episode devoted to curing the hiccups.
Posted 5/13/08
Yeah most anime drunks have the hiccups.
1328 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ....
Offline
Posted 5/13/08

Daharkas wrote:

Watch Azumanga Daioh. There was an entire episode devoted to curing the hiccups.



oh k..cool...
Thnx~!!
3826 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Boston, Massachusett
Offline
Posted 5/13/08
yes its sexy
47621 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 5/13/08
ya Osaka did in Azu Manga Diho
2406 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 5/13/08
in azumanga there is
27158 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / 大迷宮
Offline
Posted 5/13/08

sunnysmiles3 wrote:

I was thinking and realized that i haven't seen
an anime character that had the hiccups ...
Have you guys? If so, name the anime..



Honey and Clover 2.
They did an episode about hiccups and it's really funny.

They also mentioned that if you hiccuped 100 times, then you'll die. LoL, really made me laugh.
631 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 5/13/08

sunnysmiles3 wrote:


Daharkas wrote:

Watch Azumanga Daioh. There was an entire episode devoted to curing the hiccups.



oh k..cool...
Thnx~!!


hehe
2081 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/13/08
yah they were drunk though
Posted 5/13/08

Nakapagpabagabag wrote:


sunnysmiles3 wrote:

I was thinking and realized that i haven't seen
an anime character that had the hiccups ...
Have you guys? If so, name the anime..



Honey and Clover 2.
They did an episode about hiccups and it's really funny.

They also mentioned that if you hiccuped 100 times, then you'll die. LoL, really made me laugh.


i have to agree on this

but i want to try the methods of curing the hiccups (just waiting to have one XD)
2391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / nagoya japan
Offline
Posted 5/13/08
I rili dont remember anime having hiccups xD but I'm sure i saw one
609 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Greenville, PA
Offline
Posted 5/13/08
Osaka did in episode 2.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.