First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Teacher Application
Member
4628 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Crunchyroll
Offline
Posted 5/15/08 , edited 5/15/08
its too bad that a student cant be a teacher though...:(
Creator
41930 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / On deviantART
Offline
Posted 5/15/08

sweetfireflower wrote:

its too bad that a student cant be a teacher though...:(


yes I know, but it just wouldnt make sense!
Member
4628 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Crunchyroll
Offline
Posted 5/16/08

mimioncrak wrote:


sweetfireflower wrote:

its too bad that a student cant be a teacher though...:(


yes I know, but it just wouldnt make sense!


thats true
Posted 5/17/08 , edited 5/17/08
Your Name: bear/ayame
What kind of monster you are (vampire, mermaid, fairy, etc.) If u are a mix, please tell us what your mix is: music angel mix with attacks devil. =p
Job your sighning up for: can i be a music teacher instead of band? im not that gd at band....>.<
Picture of yourself:
Creator
41930 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / On deviantART
Offline
Posted 5/17/08

xiaobear wrote:

Your Name: bear/ayame
What kind of monster you are (vampire, mermaid, fairy, etc.) If u are a mix, please tell us what your mix is: music angel mix with attacks devil. =p
Job your sighning up for: can i be a music teacher instead of band? im not that gd at band....>.<
Picture of yourself:


O yes sure! Finnaly, we have a teacher.
Posted 5/17/08

mimioncrak wrote:

O yes sure! Finnaly, we have a teacher.


lols...u mean 2 pages all chat page?? lols
Creator
41930 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / On deviantART
Offline
Posted 5/18/08

xiaobear wrote:


mimioncrak wrote:

O yes sure! Finnaly, we have a teacher.


lols...u mean 2 pages all chat page?? lols


yeah, pretty much
Posted 5/19/08
Your Name: Zakrina
What kind of monster you are: Fallen Angel and Demon mix
Job your sighning up for: Forbidden arts
Picture of yourself:
(If the pic is too bloody just tell me! )
Creator
41930 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / On deviantART
Offline
Posted 5/19/08

VerdaZak wrote:

Your Name: Zakrina
What kind of monster you are: Fallen Angel and Demon mix
Job your sighning up for: Forbidden arts
Picture of yourself:
(If the pic is too bloody just tell me! )


no, i think its okay
Member
3619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / I'm away.Won't be...
Offline
Posted 12/27/08
can i be teachers assistant?I like dark arts...
Member
59446 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Find it out yourself
Offline
Posted 1/31/09
Can be an assistant : for music teacher and for art teacher?
I'm witch, vampire, dark angel, half neko, and half werewolf.
Thx...!
Member
475 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Where ever darkne...
Offline
Posted 1/30/10
Can I be a Principal helper?
Member
475 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Where ever darkne...
Offline
Posted 6/25/10
Your Name: Alchemond
What kind of monster you are (vampire, mermaid, fairy, etc.) If u are a mix, please tell us what your mix is: Demon
Job your sighning up for: Forbidden Arts Teacher
Picture of yourself:
crap the picture didn't show.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.