First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
need help
14835 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / California
Offline
Posted 5/13/08

mineymouse21050 wrote:

oh gosh another online fight.


oh gosh!
why do you care??!!
u5mswb4dkmsx4 crw
bbqsx

Why would you even say anything if you think these stupid fights? Just ignore them.
Posted 5/13/08

DemonWithin912 wrote:


mineymouse21050 wrote:

oh gosh another online fight.


oh gosh!
why do you care??!!
u5mswb4dkmsx4 crw
bbqsx

Why would you even say anything if you think these stupid fights? Just ignore them.


than y don't u igore his comment? Y do u care wat he says?
14835 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / California
Offline
Posted 5/13/08 , edited 5/13/08

AnimeKami wrote:


DemonWithin912 wrote:


mineymouse21050 wrote:

oh gosh another online fight.


oh gosh!
why do you care??!!
u5mswb4dkmsx4 crw
bbqsx

Why would you even say anything if you think these stupid fights? Just ignore them.


u do no that, ur posting here as well right ???


you know, I never said I didn't care. I am just saying that if he cared so much, why wouldn't he ignore them.
Most of the people that quoted me right now are just ignorant and assumed shit. People really fail :/
103993 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Online
Posted 5/13/08

DemonWithin912 wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


DemonWithin912 wrote:


mineymouse21050 wrote:

oh gosh another online fight.


oh gosh!
why do you care??!!
u5mswb4dkmsx4 crw
bbqsx

Why would you even say anything if you think these stupid fights? Just ignore them.


u do no that, ur posting here as well right ???


you know, I never said I didn't care. I am just saying that if he cared so much, why wouldn't he ignore them.
Most of the people that quoted me right now are just ignorant and assumed shit. People really fail :/


i never said u didnt care im just seeing if u use ur grey cells and and it seems u do use them to a certain extent

o and the part in the red that is something every1 should no
27429 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / California
Offline
Posted 5/13/08

ShatteredRose wrote:

This is a personal thread. Oh, well everyone has problems.


yep ppl just have issues they want to deal with
14835 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / California
Offline
Posted 5/13/08

AnimeKami wrote:


DemonWithin912 wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


DemonWithin912 wrote:


mineymouse21050 wrote:

oh gosh another online fight.


oh gosh!
why do you care??!!
u5mswb4dkmsx4 crw
bbqsx

Why would you even say anything if you think these stupid fights? Just ignore them.


u do no that, ur posting here as well right ???


you know, I never said I didn't care. I am just saying that if he cared so much, why wouldn't he ignore them.
Most of the people that quoted me right now are just ignorant and assumed shit. People really fail :/


i never said u didnt care im just seeing if u use ur grey cells and and it seems u do use them to a certain extent

o and the part in the red that is something every1 should no


lol I don't know why you are punking on these small fries <_<

They really shouldn't be wasted on attention.

but hell, do as you wish and you should actually use your proper typing skills XD


27429 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / California
Offline
Posted 5/13/08

ShatteredRose wrote:

This is a personal thread. Oh, well everyone has problems.


actually this is funny. its like watching reality tv.
2802 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / in search of the...
Offline
Posted 5/13/08
u cant get a girlfriend can u i can help u ther to maybe then u wouldnt be such an ass
Posted 5/13/08
wow! this is not even reported XD

BTW if the problem is about love don't care. . .

~reported
27429 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / California
Offline
Posted 5/13/08

YojimboMifune wrote:

wow! this is not even reported XD

BTW if the problem is about love don't care. . .

~reported


oh dont worry it shall lock at like 18
2802 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / in search of the...
Offline
Posted 5/13/08
sorry for flamming mods but i got to have some entertainment this dis respective brats pissed me off cuz they cant entertain me i want blank them for retribution but o well i will work on that later <_<;
4587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines...
Offline
Posted 5/13/08
uhm... how can report this thread?
538 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Mississauga, Ontario
Offline
Posted 5/13/08
You may find better help somewhere else such as www.help.com
27429 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / California
Offline
Posted 5/13/08

iceehil wrote:

uhm... how can report this thread?


its in the right corner
14835 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / California
Offline
Posted 5/13/08
BK where are you?
Mauz..slowdanse...anyone???

lock this
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.