First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Does naruto even seem like its a "ninja" series anymore ?
700 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 5/13/08 , edited 5/13/08
HELL NO when did ninja's start having abilities to control sand -.- and having eyes that can kill...cmon get atleast a bit of reality in there...revolving around a boy that should've died during the 10th episode prolly
104039 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 5/13/08
dude ur going to get flamed
14835 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / California
Offline
Posted 5/13/08
please no naruto threads in the general section
there is a subsection, you know <_<.

reported.
3991 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / California
Offline
Posted 5/13/08 , edited 5/13/08
No more Naruto threads. And anymore? It never seemed like a ninja show. It's supposed to take place in a HIDDEN village, but they have freakin Mount Rushmore to show everyone where they live.



First rule of Ninja, you gotta look badass. Ryu can do it.


700 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 5/13/08
oops forgot to put this into the anime section of the forums -.-"
Posted 5/13/08

SimplyBill wrote:

No..... even their clothes are not for ninjas.


Amen.

Rule number 1 of a ninja: be discreet and blend in with the surroundings.

Naruto: bright, flamboyant jumpsuit with resplendent blonde hair.
17764 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 5/13/08
What....ForSaw.....As for me Naruto All the Way
1971 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Burnaby, BC Canada
Offline
Posted 5/13/08
nothing like a ninja show, but really, the special power should include: clone, illusion, disguise, and thats about it......rest should be just speed, strenght and skill, but noo, they just had to ad the rasengan, and we've yet to see the tornado attack (formed by wind and water) made by naruto, (while he was training) or did he even create it? but still it was an attack, and ive not yet seen in manga (excluding when he invented it)
20452 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/13/08
nope...
Posted 5/13/08

falowop wrote:

HELL NO when did ninja's start having abilities to control sand -.- and having eyes that can kill...cmon get atleast a bit of reality in there...revolving around a boy that should've died during the 10th episode prolly


wow....its just a freaking show lol. Its like saying that batman man isn't a superhero because he doesn't have super powers like superman or spiderman. XD wow
Posted 5/13/08

Cyclone003 wrote:

No more Naruto threads. And anymore? It never seemed like a ninja show. It's supposed to take place in a HIDDEN village, but they have freakin Mount Rushmore to show everyone where they live.



First rule of Ninja, you gotta look badass. Ryu can do it.




y did u get a pic of GWB??? He's the dumbest person in the universe
direct quote from GWB- "I'm the decider....I decide things"
"This is really hard work"
lol I love those two quotes XD
19924 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Philippines, Luzo...
Offline
Posted 5/13/08
It looks more like, Powers and Martial Arts.
3991 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / California
Offline
Posted 5/13/08

dark_demon wrote:


Cyclone003 wrote:

No more Naruto threads. And anymore? It never seemed like a ninja show. It's supposed to take place in a HIDDEN village, but they have freakin Mount Rushmore to show everyone where they live.



First rule of Ninja, you gotta look badass. Ryu can do it.




y did u get a pic of GWB??? He's the dumbest person in the universe
direct quote from GWB- "I'm the decider....I decide things"
"This is really hard work"
lol I love those two quotes XD


Rofl. I like Bush's quote...

"There's an old saying in Tennessee. I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee, that says: 'Fool me once... shame on... shame on you... if fooled, you can't get fooled again.'"

Posted 5/13/08

Cyclone003 wrote:


dark_demon wrote:


Cyclone003 wrote:

No more Naruto threads. And anymore? It never seemed like a ninja show. It's supposed to take place in a HIDDEN village, but they have freakin Mount Rushmore to show everyone where they live.



First rule of Ninja, you gotta look badass. Ryu can do it.




y did u get a pic of GWB??? He's the dumbest person in the universe
direct quote from GWB- "I'm the decider....I decide things"
"This is really hard work"
lol I love those two quotes XD


Rofl. I like Bush's quote...

"There's an old saying in Tennessee. I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee, that says: 'Fool me once... shame on... shame on you... if fooled, you can't get fooled again.'"



LOL i remembered that!!! XD I have a whole list of quotes by him on my ms if u want it?
143 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 5/13/08
I have never considered Naruto a ninja even by the show's context. To me he is just
a retarded poser who just happens to be the main character.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.