First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
If crunchyroll ended?
7692 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 5/13/08

SeoulIncheon wrote:


sc2ai wrote:

Move to Japan and learn Japanese.


LMFAO.


i with you
5914 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / with Usagi
Offline
Posted 5/13/08
I'd just take my online anime watching business elsewhere, I'm a anime stream site wanderer after all.
528 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 5/13/08
dunno, look 4 other sites i guess although i wouldnt watch as much anime as i do now.
5097 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Canada, Vancouver
Offline
Posted 5/13/08
Torrent is your friend.....
752 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 5/13/08
DIE!!! i would just die!
336 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / CALIFORNIA
Offline
Posted 5/13/08
Ace my finals
3649 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 5/13/08
i would probably do my homework and get better grades
Posted 5/13/08
if CR ended....i would lose my buddies SO .... im gonna fight for the rights of CR

CR all the way ~~ WOOTS
59156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / ♥┼◙┼♥...............
Offline
Posted 5/13/08

dUdE-O-MaTiC wrote:

if CR ended....i would lose my buddies SO .... im gonna fight for the rights of CR

CR all the way ~~ WOOTS


heck yeah 4450 buddies down the drain hell naw im not going to withstand that crunchyroll forever FTW
Posted 5/13/08

lover703 wrote:


dUdE-O-MaTiC wrote:

if CR ended....i would lose my buddies SO .... im gonna fight for the rights of CR

CR all the way ~~ WOOTS


heck yeah 4450 buddies down the drain hell naw im not going to withstand that crunchyroll forever FTW


OMG!!!!! SO MUCH. ... haha yeah its not gonna be ur day if CR ended...haha
59156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / ♥┼◙┼♥...............
Offline
Posted 5/13/08

dUdE-O-MaTiC wrote:


lover703 wrote:


dUdE-O-MaTiC wrote:

if CR ended....i would lose my buddies SO .... im gonna fight for the rights of CR

CR all the way ~~ WOOTS


heck yeah 4450 buddies down the drain hell naw im not going to withstand that crunchyroll forever FTW


OMG!!!!! SO MUCH. ... haha yeah its not gonna be ur day if CR ended...haha


lol as u can see ill probably go insane haaa jk, i'll just move on to another site and get lots of buddies there too probaly will take me 2 years again but ill mangage

19863 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
69 / M / Limbo
Offline
Posted 5/13/08
I'd cry...








Pysche
24987 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Lelouch's bed
Offline
Posted 5/14/08
Life goes on
6019 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
58 / F / 광주 광역시,대한민국
Offline
Posted 5/14/08 , edited 5/14/08
I'm gonna think another ways to kill this
boredom...since Crunchyroll really helps
me to do that..
5453 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / F / sky x]
Offline
Posted 5/14/08
can't help my tears..LOL
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.