First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
Cool Warcraft DotA quotes
Posted 5/14/08

Jinx08 wrote:

u do realise that those quotes\voices for those dota chars are not made for them its war3 units and heroes,im blind not deaf is from the demon hunter,Don't run, we are your friends! goblin zappers!!, and the enchantress is a dryad and dota is a war3 mod......



I know that.... I've been poking around with a world editor for a while now and yes i've noticed.... cant create a decent costume map though.....
3576 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / namimori
Offline
Posted 5/14/08
try to click the characters several times and they will say very unusual things..
i.e. zues... but my favorite is axe.. try to click him about 20x.. you;ll hear a talk show
Posted 5/14/08

exealth wrote:

try to click the characters several times and they will say very unusual things..
i.e. zues... but my favorite is axe.. try to click him about 20x.. you;ll hear a talk show


I think they've removed it in DOTA.... my fave 'funny quote' would be the rifleman's "I shot the sheriff, the deputy and yer li'l doggy, too..."
381 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/14/08

_DaboinextdoorSed wrote:


shintaro29 wrote:

magina: i'm blind not death

~IT's "I'm blind, not deaf! HAHAHAHAHAHA



ohh, sorry sorry.
75 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Behind You :]
Offline
Posted 5/14/08
The spirits of the earth,guide me - Spiritbreaker
20 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M
Offline
Posted 5/15/08

jaff07 wrote:

Fresh Meat - Butcher

Look at my Muscles - Sledger - ahahaha



lol. why is a sledger here?

Click me baby, one more time- Lina Inverse; Slayer
1077 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Philippines...
Offline
Posted 5/15/08

Nakapagpabagabag wrote:
The Light beckons. - Nevermore; Shadow Friend.


It's night........

27158 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / 大迷宮
Offline
Posted 5/15/08

thesilverballer wrote:


Nakapagpabagabag wrote:
The Light beckons. - Nevermore; Shadow Friend.


It's night........



Sure. I got it wrong. haha.
*cough* I haven't played DotA since last month, so I kinda forget about things.

1087 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 5/15/08
hmmm

Name: unknown? optional?: Drow Ranger
Favorite quotes: well this ever end? End my Torment
823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
75 / M / ndi ko alam
Offline
Posted 5/15/08
karDeL - tEktikoL
209 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/15/08
Zues: come here you bastard.. lols..
27158 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / 大迷宮
Offline
Posted 5/15/08

jette1221 wrote:


exealth wrote:

try to click the characters several times and they will say very unusual things..
i.e. zues... but my favorite is axe.. try to click him about 20x.. you;ll hear a talk show


I think they've removed it in DOTA.... my fave 'funny quote' would be the rifleman's "I shot the sheriff, the deputy and yer li'l doggy, too..."



No they didn't.

It still works. But by rapidly pushing the f1 button ;)

Yeah, axe does the same. Making him talk for 6 times will give you a really weird Talkshow Speech xD
Posted 5/15/08

Nakapagpabagabag wrote:


jette1221 wrote:


exealth wrote:

try to click the characters several times and they will say very unusual things..
i.e. zues... but my favorite is axe.. try to click him about 20x.. you;ll hear a talk show


I think they've removed it in DOTA.... my fave 'funny quote' would be the rifleman's "I shot the sheriff, the deputy and yer li'l doggy, too..."



No they didn't.

It still works. But by rapidly pushing the f1 button ;)

Yeah, axe does the same. Making him talk for 6 times will give you a really weird Talkshow Speech xD


OIC, I've never bothered since you cant be too slow when playing with the vets.....
27158 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / 大迷宮
Offline
Posted 5/15/08

jette1221 wrote:


Nakapagpabagabag wrote:


jette1221 wrote:


exealth wrote:

try to click the characters several times and they will say very unusual things..
i.e. zues... but my favorite is axe.. try to click him about 20x.. you;ll hear a talk show


I think they've removed it in DOTA.... my fave 'funny quote' would be the rifleman's "I shot the sheriff, the deputy and yer li'l doggy, too..."



No they didn't.

It still works. But by rapidly pushing the f1 button ;)

Yeah, axe does the same. Making him talk for 6 times will give you a really weird Talkshow Speech xD


OIC, I've never bothered since you cant be too slow when playing with the vets.....



If you're really a PRO, then this kind of thing won't bother you while Farming.
*dance* sweet.
Posted 5/15/08

Nakapagpabagabag wrote:


jette1221 wrote:


Nakapagpabagabag wrote:


jette1221 wrote:


exealth wrote:

try to click the characters several times and they will say very unusual things..
i.e. zues... but my favorite is axe.. try to click him about 20x.. you;ll hear a talk show


I think they've removed it in DOTA.... my fave 'funny quote' would be the rifleman's "I shot the sheriff, the deputy and yer li'l doggy, too..."



No they didn't.

It still works. But by rapidly pushing the f1 button ;)

Yeah, axe does the same. Making him talk for 6 times will give you a really weird Talkshow Speech xD


OIC, I've never bothered since you cant be too slow when playing with the vets.....



If you're really a PRO, then this kind of thing won't bother you while Farming.
*dance* sweet.


I never said I was a pro..... I said playing with the pro....
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.