First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Since Fahrenheit is often known as the new "F4", who should be who if they filmed meteor garden/ hyd?[/
595 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / sac of tomatoes
Offline
Posted 5/22/08

quiet_pple wrote:

Nah I think

Doumyouji - Jiro
Rui - Arron
Akira - Chun
Soujiroh - Calvin

Makino - uh . . . Hebe is fine with me.


LOL I SO AGREE WITH THIS.... LOL
16058 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/22/08 , edited 5/22/08

lanie_love wrote:


mikatsume wrote:

i think...

doa ming si ---Wu Chun?? ..he's nice but he could act rudely! (just like in romantic princess right??)
hua ze lie--- Arron Yan
Mei Zuo--- Jiro Wang ..so funny personality
xi men---Calvin Chen



Xinacia--- yah i like Hebe


i agree with you...but i would like Rainie or Ella to play as Shan cai....

Me, too!
And then, Hebe can be her good friend and get together with Calvin, and Selina can be the mean friend, and Jade Liu can be the girl that Arron/Hua Ze Lei likes since they were cute in Ti Amo.

164 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / aoi no sora
Offline
Posted 5/22/08
i want makino tsukushi to be ariel lin..hehehhee
Posted 5/22/08
Domyouji - Jiro Wang
Rui - Wu Chun
Akira - Calvin Chen
Soujiro - Aaron Yan (and Rainie Yang as the Yuki again because I like her with Aaron. ^^)

Makino - Anyone except ella chen.

^^
232 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / LALA land! lol!
Offline
Posted 5/22/08
-Dao ming si/ Doumyouji: Wu Zun
-Hua ze Lei/ Rui: Aaron Yan
-Mei zuo/ Akira: Calvin Chen
-Xi men/ Soujiroh: Jiro Wang

Makino/Xinacia: Hebe! =DD
306 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 5/22/08
I think if they acted, i won't watch as their acting skills doesn't attract me, except for JIRO.
306 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 5/22/08
Here is my recommendation:
Doumyouji: Mike
Rui: Joe Cheng
Mei Zuo: Dylan
Soujiro: Jiro

Makino: Ariel

45761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Dawson's Creek..!...
Offline
Posted 5/23/08

idarklight wrote:


lanie_love wrote:


mikatsume wrote:

i think...

doa ming si ---Wu Chun?? ..he's nice but he could act rudely! (just like in romantic princess right??)
hua ze lie--- Arron Yan
Mei Zuo--- Jiro Wang ..so funny personality
xi men---Calvin Chen



Xinacia--- yah i like Hebe


i agree with you...but i would like Rainie or Ella to play as Shan cai....

Me, too!
And then, Hebe can be her good friend and get together with Calvin, and Selina can be the mean friend, and Jade Liu can be the girl that Arron/Hua Ze Lei likes since they were cute in Ti Amo.



aw...nice nice...i agree with you...:P:P
2569 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/23/08 , edited 5/23/08

crystal_gale wrote:


foreverfay101 wrote:

Since Fahrenheit is often known as the new "F4", who should be who if they filmed meteor garden/ hyd?

i think:
-Dao ming si/ Doumyouji: Jiro Wang
-Hua ze Lei/ Rui: Wu Chun
-Mei zuo/ Akira: Arron Yan
-Xi men/ Soujiroh: Calvin Chen

As for the girl...
- Shancai/ Makino Tsukushi: Hebe


i agree with this...but i don't know about Hebe playing Shancai...i would like Ariel Lin or Rainie Yang to play Shancai hehe :)



i agree too but i like rainie yang or ariel lin...
5099 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29
Offline
Posted 5/23/08

quiet_pple wrote:


maipotter wrote:


quiet_pple wrote:

Nah I think

Doumyouji - Jiro
Rui - Arron
Akira - Chun
Soujiroh - Calvin

Makino - uh . . . Hebe is fine with me.


Agreed.


Jiro the outgoing type and he could act snobby like Doumyouji.

Arron is really the silent type, but then he could also be the player type. Which in the manga Rui is.

Akira is the player out of all the F4, since most fan like Chun, he's good for the role.

Calvin . . . well he's like a player but he knows what that are important. like Soujiroh.

Hebe looks pretty with short and long hair just like Makino is the Manga. I can image her tough but I can't image her playing the role very well.


Great casting =D. No offense to anyone, but Chun should definitely be reduced to a supporting role, his acting is far from being good. And does who honestly thinks he can pull off Domyouji's dumb snob role? Snob maybe, but dumb no.

I have no opinion about Hebe. I like her, but her acting's kinda...

Anyway, they should do a parody like Big Bang did =D that'll be fun.
3243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 5/23/08

quiet_pple wrote:


maipotter wrote:


quiet_pple wrote:

Nah I think

Doumyouji - Jiro
Rui - Arron
Akira - Chun
Soujiroh - Calvin

Makino - uh . . . Hebe is fine with me.


Agreed.


Jiro the outgoing type and he could act snobby like Doumyouji.

Arron is really the silent type, but then he could also be the player type. Which in the manga Rui is.

Akira is the player out of all the F4, since most fan like Chun, he's good for the role.

Calvin . . . well he's like a player but he knows what that are important. like Soujiroh.

Hebe looks pretty with short and long hair just like Makino is the Manga. I can image her tough but I can't image her playing the role very well.



HAHA, YEAH. I AGREE WIT YOU GUYS.
3249 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 5/23/08

maipotter wrote:


quiet_pple wrote:

Nah I think

Doumyouji - Jiro
Rui - Arron
Akira - Chun
Soujiroh - Calvin

Makino - uh . . . Hebe is fine with me.


Agreed.


same!! but maybe wu chun as domiju..uhh person that the jun person plays xD cuz he's more serious and all...
562 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Tulsa, OK
Offline
Posted 5/23/08
haha interesting. i agree with the main post.. (the first one)
1934 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / California
Offline
Posted 5/23/08 , edited 5/23/08
Doumyouji Tsukasa: Jiro (just an outrageous guy can definitely play the hothead role)
Hanazawa Rui: Arron (already seems like the quiet type that cares)
Mimasaki Akira: Calvin (looks like can do the playboy role and look like a crazy good fighter)
Nishikado Soujiroh: Wu Chun (very calm quiet cool seems like the type to do that while making tea)

Makino Tsukushi: Genie (for some reason i just like her at this moment in time b/c she has been in dramas with all of them except Arron so the chemistry should be there)
Matsuoka Yuuki: Angela (looked alright with wu chun in romantic princess)

and of course a fahrenheit drama with jiro you can not forget Danson however i actually dont remember anymore guy roles except for makino's little brother but his role is hardly seen in the drama

and the b****y of the mom should be played by the lady from bullfighting cause she's the only one i can think of

and maybe the really pretty model rui chases after should be played by rainie since like gossip swirled around her and arron however she has to be older and i would like to see hebe in the drama too so maybe hebe should play that role

*added* hey it just hit me that the sakurabo or ba something like that should be played by ella
890 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / in my house
Offline
Posted 5/23/08

maipotter wrote:


quiet_pple wrote:

Nah I think

Doumyouji - Jiro
Rui - Arron
Akira - Chun
Soujiroh - Calvin

Makino - uh . . . Hebe is fine with me.


Agreed.


agree
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.