First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
On or Off Cam: Actors/Actresses that has the sweetest smiles
1500 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / philippines..
Offline
Posted 5/15/08

chas17 wrote:


Kriz_sakuradream wrote:

For me, Calvin Chen is one of those people!

-(PS: Look at Wu Chun. LOL! So cute)



I totally agree!!!


i also agree with you... calvin has a great smile...
and also jiro...

Posted 5/16/08
so far every picture posted has amazing smiles- it was nice seeing them all :)

these are some of my favorite smiles... from the stunning to the sweet to the adorable and goofy ^_^

lee jun ki

Han Hyo Joo

Shin Min Ah

Lee Wan
525 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/16/08

janiz wrote:


chas17 wrote:


Kriz_sakuradream wrote:

For me, Calvin Chen is one of those people!

-(PS: Look at Wu Chun. LOL! So cute)



I totally agree!!!


i also agree with you... calvin has a great smile...
and also jiro...



1273 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / malaysia
Offline
Posted 5/16/08
well, for me.... kawaaiiiiii!!!!
9860 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Living in the US...
Offline
Posted 5/16/08
Jiro!!
His smile is
a killer!! Hehe.
10637 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / cali
Offline
Posted 5/16/08
I think all of Fahrenheit has the sweetest smiles!
10369 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / ..somewhere magic...
Offline
Posted 5/16/08

lacusokun wrote:

Ryo Nishikido....freakin' hot smile


Oguri Shun...what a cute expression..!


& definitely Matsujun...his smile take my breath away..





WOAH!!! WE HAVE THE SAME TASTE!!! I SOOOPER STRONGLY AGREE!!!
383 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / malaysia
Offline
Posted 5/16/08

musika_hija wrote:


lacusokun wrote:

Ryo Nishikido....freakin' hot smile


Oguri Shun...what a cute expression..!


& definitely Matsujun...his smile take my breath away..





WOAH!!! WE HAVE THE SAME TASTE!!! I SOOOPER STRONGLY AGREE!!!


oh..ya...
i'm very glad to meet the person who have the same taste as me...
u like this pic...?
2706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / @ Home!
Offline
Posted 5/16/08

lacusokun wrote:


musika_hija wrote:


lacusokun wrote:

Ryo Nishikido....freakin' hot smile


Oguri Shun...what a cute expression..!


& definitely Matsujun...his smile take my breath away..





WOAH!!! WE HAVE THE SAME TASTE!!! I SOOOPER STRONGLY AGREE!!!


oh..ya...
i'm very glad to meet the person who have the same taste as me...
u like this pic...?


hahah nishikido looks SO funny here!!!! OMG i LOVE Matsujuns smile also ^^
1834 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / UAE
Offline
Posted 5/16/08
for me ..

Jiro



Toma



Mike He



Jerry Yan




Takahisa Masuda


Oguri Shun


Mizushima Hiro


Lee Dong Wook


Horikita Maki

1724 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/16/08
ueto aya

ryo nishikido
calvin chen
10369 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / ..somewhere magic...
Offline
Posted 5/16/08

lacusokun wrote:


musika_hija wrote:


lacusokun wrote:

Ryo Nishikido....freakin' hot smile


Oguri Shun...what a cute expression..!


& definitely Matsujun...his smile take my breath away..





WOAH!!! WE HAVE THE SAME TASTE!!! I SOOOPER STRONGLY AGREE!!!


oh..ya...
i'm very glad to meet the person who have the same taste as me...
u like this pic...?




yep! coz i have those! hihihi!
420 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / quezon city
Offline
Posted 5/16/08
yeah calvin chen is one of the people who has the sweetest smile



oh yeah and also mike he
1126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines..
Offline
Posted 5/17/08
Calvin Chen all the way...=)
1418 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/18/08

musefeera wrote:

well, for me.... kawaaiiiiii!!!!


Who's he?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.