First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Membership Cards!~
49663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / F / Spokane, WA
Offline
Posted 5/20/08

cherrysl92 wrote:


KinomiyaMichiru wrote:

username: KinomiyaMichiru
nickname: Michi-San
D.O.B.: 08/07/1981
Randomness: 10/10
Color: green
Picture:




here it is!!~ .. we hope you like it ^^


Thanx much.It looks nice.
Posted 5/20/08
Username: friend02
Nickname: Jurezah
D.O.B: 02/08/1994
Randomness: 10/10
Color: purple
Pic:
twilighter
16432 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/20/08

cherrysl92 wrote:


Aminatsu032 wrote:

Username: Aminatsu032
Nickname: Faye-chan
D.O.B: November 4
Randomness: 10/10
Color: Orange
Picture:




hope you like it faye-chan!!~


i love it! thank you very much~!!
Posted 5/20/08
Username: Diamond_Pearl
Nickname: Azure
D.O.B: January 17, 1994
Randomness: 10/10
Colour: Blue
Pic:
Edward Cullen's Girlfriend
50005 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / (。→‿←。)
Offline
Posted 5/20/08

friend02 wrote:

Username: friend02
Nickname: Jurezah
D.O.B: 02/08/1994
Randomness: 10/10
Color: purple
Pic:



i hope you like it jurezah!!~ XD
Posted 5/20/08

cherrysl92 wrote:


friend02 wrote:

Username: friend02
Nickname: Jurezah
D.O.B: 02/08/1994
Randomness: 10/10
Color: purple
Pic:



i hope you like it jurezah!!~ XD


yes i did like it~ thanks oneechan~
Edward Cullen's Girlfriend
50005 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / (。→‿←。)
Offline
Posted 5/20/08

Diamond_Pearl wrote:

Username: Diamond_Pearl
Nickname: Azure
D.O.B: January 17, 1994
Randomness: 10/10
Colour: Blue
Pic:




hehe hope you like it!!~
Posted 5/20/08

cherrysl92 wrote:


Diamond_Pearl wrote:

Username: Diamond_Pearl
Nickname: Azure
D.O.B: January 17, 1994
Randomness: 10/10
Colour: Blue
Pic:




hehe hope you like it!!~


neesan~!!! *hugs u* arigatou gusaimasu!!! cherry-nee sugoi naa....dewa iteki masu ettoo.. oyasumi nasaimasen *bows*

twilighter
15898 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Some where in the...
Offline
Posted 5/20/08
Um...Hane-chna(Phyno824) Means 24/8/98, She's the classmate of Mi-chan and she will never online, but only in the summer holiday. So may you help her to change it, she'll now it, cuz she's online when she has got free time, thx~
twilighter
4953 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 5/20/08

cherrysl92 wrote:


x-souseiki-x wrote:

ne mii-chan do you have my aka~?nya nya?

ne could u use it??? onegaishimasu!!!~nyaaaa!!

cos i made it right xD~nyaaa well to be exact i just changed the colour...~nyaaa

x-souseiki-x

ame-chan

May 24

randomness...? ano...

8/10? xD



wait does ame-chan want it to be red?/ ..


hai demo it's ok ~nyaaa

mii's not online TT.TT~nya nya...

she has to use her father's computer demo i dont know when she'll be on ><~nyaaa
twilighter
31605 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Vanity World; wit...
Offline
Posted 5/20/08
Username:silvermaze
Name:Kamiru
D.O.B:08/10/93
Randomness:10/10
Pic:

Black
twilighter
15898 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Some where in the...
Offline
Posted 5/20/08

Mi826 wrote:





Arigatou, Mii-chan~ I'll love it, it's beautiful, thank you so much, Mii-chan. Mi-chan is really happy to see it.
Vampire
18753 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In front of my PC...
Offline
Posted 5/20/08
Edward Cullen's Girlfriend
50005 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / (。→‿←。)
Offline
Posted 5/20/08

x-souseiki-x wrote:


cherrysl92 wrote:


x-souseiki-x wrote:

ne mii-chan do you have my aka~?nya nya?

ne could u use it??? onegaishimasu!!!~nyaaaa!!

cos i made it right xD~nyaaa well to be exact i just changed the colour...~nyaaa

x-souseiki-x

ame-chan

May 24

randomness...? ano...

8/10? xD



wait does ame-chan want it to be red?/ ..


hai demo it's ok ~nyaaa

mii's not online TT.TT~nya nya...

she has to use her father's computer demo i dont know when she'll be on ><~nyaaa


no i made a new design .. for the cards ame-chan ..
Edward Cullen's Girlfriend
50005 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / (。→‿←。)
Offline
Posted 5/20/08

silvermaze wrote:

Username:silvermaze
Name:Kamiru
D.O.B:08/10/93
Randomness:10/10
Pic:

Black




i hope you like it !!~ ^^
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.