First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
~Random facts about the human body.
7350 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 5/14/08
~Do you guys know any?For example, you can't lick your own elbow, and if you measure your left hand going to your right hand that's how tall you are.Mods, if you find this topic a dup or pointless then feel free to lock it.
Ghost Moderator
AHTL 
87565 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Norway
Online
Posted 5/14/08
Posted 5/14/08
o m g that poor kid has all his threads failed
dont worry if use the search button u wont
7350 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 5/14/08

helena91 wrote:

o m g that poor kid has all his threads failed
dont worry if use the search button u wont


~Actually I did, I just mispelled the word but didn't check if it was correct.Hehehehe

Posted 5/14/08

_DaboinextdoorSed wrote:


helena91 wrote:

o m g that poor kid has all his threads failed
dont worry if use the search button u wont


~Actually I did, I just mispelled the word but didn't check if it was correct.Hehehehe



u do realise your gonna be flamed and burned if you keep doing this
try useing spell check next time
7350 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 5/14/08

helena91 wrote:


_DaboinextdoorSed wrote:


helena91 wrote:

o m g that poor kid has all his threads failed
dont worry if use the search button u wont


~Actually I did, I just mispelled the word but didn't check if it was correct.Hehehehe



u do realise your gonna be flamed and burned if you keep doing this
try useing spell check next time


~Gee,thnx for the advice.
2964 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 5/14/08
random fact? ok. lexington steele a.k.a lex the impaler's dick is 13 inches long. how random was that.
7350 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 5/14/08

idiotnoobbum wrote:

random fact? ok. lexington steele a.k.a lex the impaler's dick is 13 inches long. how random was that.

~Actually,there was a man that had a 15 inch tool.Hehehe

22648 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 5/14/08
uhm..... ur nervous system allows u to controll ur movement....
253 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / small red dot lik...
Offline
Posted 5/14/08
is this counted some people body is born to resist hit from impact some r born to giv force of impact generate from a person larger den his body size
13202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 5/14/08
good thread to me
13092 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 5/14/08
yeah i think this is a dup.dude use the seach button <_<;
86 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Birmingham, UK
Offline
Posted 5/14/08
The average person swallows about half a litre of snot everyday
I herd this fact on the radio
11519 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Nueva York
Offline
Posted 5/14/08
^^ i do not..u might..but i'd like to think i don't swallow snot..

well lets see.. at the age of two, that's about half ur height when you're fully grown
Posted 5/14/08

helena91 wrote:

o m g that poor kid has all his threads failed
dont worry if use the search button u wont


LOL.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.