First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Free Stories
Creator
835 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 2/6/09

kingmole wrote:

Heres something i thought we could all enjoy :D...let me know if u wanna be in the story
Actually i thought i could make this story more interesting if i used people from these very forums. I did my best to match their personalities to the actual person. Some of it will be from my imagination aswell but u know....just for fun and jokes. send me a message if u want to be in it. iv already added some people i know to the first chapter. P.S. i still got some characters to fill in so let me know asap if u wanna be in the story :)!

its action adventure lol! LOL @_@; hope u enjoy



Chapter one - the blind maN, the dark figure and the Silly girl.



ahahaha nice story!!! I m the little sis of jen??? love it!!... I want to know more!!! however... if you didnt recognise me i m lolle... ^_^ see you soon guy!!!!!!!!!!!
Member
10559 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / PJAYA, Selangor D...
Offline
Posted 2/6/09
the continuation!!!

Second Chapitre:

HE WAS MY FIRST LOVE. I had had my eyes on him since our first grade in secondary school. Though I fell in love with his drawing first. I told my sister, who was 10 years older than myself about him. “It’s a puppy love. You’ll get over him in a month or so.” she told me. She must had been lying, because I didn’t. I was surprised to find the feeling spreading wider as the day went by to the point of it being unbearable. “My lungs are full of it.”I retorted to my best friend one sunny day while we were sweeping the classroom’s floor. “Lungs? Why lungs?” she asked. “Heart full of love sounds cliché,” I answered matter-of-factly. I dismissed her raising of eyebrows naturally.

I adore him, yet the thoughts of dating never really entered my mind. My feelings remained a secret to me, to my best friend and to my sister, though I strongly believe she had already forgotten entirely of the matter.

He won an art competition in his second grade. He was already famous throughout the school for his talent in art, but the winning certainly add to his fame. I adore his drawing and paintings just as I adore him, the artist. So, my favourite spot was the corridor near the library where his painting which won the competition was put up in a frame. Looking at the painting I was able to imagine him. His wavy, black hair that was never longer than his collar, his soft smile and his soft, brown gaze, though he never smile or gaze at me. That explains my simple satisfaction from this feeling I have for him. Sometimes, I would peep inside the studio where he would often be, admiring the sight of him mixing the colors, drawing the outline of his painting or stroking his brush deliberately on the canvas.

During the physical examination, I found myself getting surprised by the fact that he had became so tall when he was really just at the same height as myself a year before. That got me thinking, boys really grow, don’t they? He was absorbed into the basketball team because of that. Plus, his skills in basketball was not bad either. He became more and more popular among the girls. It was annoying to see the girls flocking around him every time, but I could do nothing, except went and steal his damaged brush, one he was planning to throw away. “You’re pathetic,” my best friend said. I nodded in agreement. “It’s my lungs,” I told her. She gaped at me for a few seconds. “Just go and tell him already!” she snapped at me. “I can’t,” I said. When she demanded for the reason, I said, “It’s more romantic this way,” much to her annoyance that she refused to accompany me to the toilet afterwards. The truth is, like most girls, I was afraid of rejection. And the thoughts of him looking at me disgustedly sent me deeper in my protection shell. After all, he was the famous boy.

I grew up like most girls did. I went through all the physical and emotional changes, me and my best friend. Together, we tried cosmetics for the first time, went shopping for cute clothes, have a hairdo at the saloon if we can afford it and stuffs. I am not a very beautiful girl. But I’m sure I’m not ugly either, for I had received confessions from boys. I was aware that the number of confessions I received might never outnumber the confessions he received, but still…

I continued watching the boy of my dream from afar, while living my normal teenage life. Yet, I kept his brush in a special box kept deep within my personal drawer in my bedroom and stared at it from time to time, picturing him in my mind. Pathetic much? Yes, I know.


somehow, the heroine is like some kind of a stalker. Scary..i can't believe i wrote this.
Member
10559 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / PJAYA, Selangor D...
Offline
Posted 2/7/09
Okay, another continuation. I hope no one's getting bored Just a short one though..

Third Chapitre


“You broke your promise,” he said, referring to me bursting into tears earlier. “Easier said than done,” I croaked. I promised him I will not shed a tear when we end everything. I was surprised myself. After a week of constant crying, I thought my tear factory had stopped functioning. Looked like it hadn’t. The snow was falling. I rubbed my swollen eyes with my gloved hands. It was getting colder by the minute. “Have you packed?” I asked in a broken voice. “Yes,” he answered. “When is your departing time?” I sobbed. “7.30 p.m.,” he said monotonously. “That’s three hours from now,” God, the tears were flowing like waterfalls. He suddenly embraced me.

“When will you come back?”
“I don’t know,”
“Is there a possibility you won’t be coming back?”
“I think so,”
“Come back, won’t you?” Silence.
“Come back, I’ll wait here,”
“I can’t say ‘yes’,”
“You mean it’s a ‘no’?”
“It’s not,”
“What is it then?”
“I don’t know,”
“Won’t you tell me something that you know?” Long silence. Say ‘yes’...
“Won’t you?” Longer silence. Please say ‘yes’…

“So you won’t?” Please…Can’t he hear the sound of my heart breaking? I sobbed uncontrollably.

“Please don’t cry,” he pleaded.
“Come back, I’ll wait,”
“Please don’t cry,”
“Please come back…,”

He pulled back. I watched as he buried his face into his hands. My tears stop flowing when I saw his own streaming down from the gap in between his fingers, and dripped onto my lap. It was sorrowfully warm.

Member
10559 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / PJAYA, Selangor D...
Offline
Posted 2/14/09
Fourth Chapitre

DURING our fourth grade in secondary school, I suddenly gave up my feelings for that quiet, multi-talented boy in my class. I guess my lungs were quite worn out. My best friend voiced out her suspicion about my decision. “Are you sure? It has been almost four years,” she said, furrowing her brows when she heard me. “I’m sure! I’m going to forget him and find a better boyfriend!” I said, all pumped up and ready. “What?” I asked when I saw her indifferent stare. “That’s exactly what I’ve been telling you this whole time and often you’ll give me the same answer, that you won’t find any one better than him, that your lungs are too full of him. So, don’t come here and talk about this kind of thing to me. You’re bullshitting yourself.” she answered. Irritated, I pulled her cheek hard. She yelled in pain. “That hurts!” she whined.

“Look who’s talking. You’ve been stalking M since our second grade. A bit later than myself, maybe, but we’re of the same species. So, instead of criticizing me, why don’t you help me find a boyfriend?” I asked, narrowing my eyes into a threatening slit-like shape. “Okay, okay!” she said.

I need not find any of them though, for I received another confession just the next day after. This time, I accepted without further ado. And that was how I came to date P. He was an okay boy, quite good-looking and was not doing badly in academic. He showered me with gifts and love messages. Some of them made me throw up though, so I deleted quite a lot of them. We were in good terms until the second month. He stopped giving me love messages, which was relieving actually. Not long after that, he started coming late to our dates. Then, one day, I found myself waiting for two hours while receiving pitiful glances from passer-bys (is this correct? ^^;) . I decided to break up with him first thing in the morning, considering the fact that he did not even bother to call, the anger welling inside my core. Soon, I was shopping with my best friend. And just before I stepped into the changing room to try a new skirt, I saw P with a girl. I cancelled my intention to try the skirt and hide among the clothes to watch them. It must had been a group outing because I saw more recognizable faces joining them afterwards. But it was very clear they mostly come in pairs. Couple’s outing. Good, P was two-timing me. Without further ado, I went up to him who looked surprised, asked him about the goings-on, to which he failed to answer and there goes my hand. Not a slap, a punch instead. “I wish you a Merry Dating. Let’s hope he’s not two-timing you either.” I said with a satisfied smile on my face, referring to the perplexed-looking girl beside him and walked out of the shop, hand in hand with my best friend.

I did not cry at all. Rather, I felt guilty about it because I had seen broken-hearted friends crying their eyes out to me. I felt horribly guilty, because I was very much aware of the fact that I had never been in love with P. I felt guilty for slapping him too. I told my best friend that, wondering aloud (I was wondering in mere whispers though, in the toilet) about if I should not have slapped him. She called me stupid, and assured me he deserved it. “He was two-timing you after only 2 months of dating, get it?” she said with her cool, charismatic voice, one of the things I envied her for. “Well, yeah. But don’t you think I was two-timing also?” I whispered. “What the hell are you talking about?” she asked boredly. “I never really like him. My lungs were full of other boy this whole time. It’s two-timing too, isn’t it?” I said. She stared at me from the mirror. “O…kay. Now I’m confused. That’s why I said you’re bulshitting yourself the other day. LOL, I don’t know already!” she answered, looking frustrated. “It’s not fair, I thought if I go out with someone else, I’ll eventually forget him for real. Looks like I got it all wrong,” I sighed.

Posted 2/14/09

Pixel-L wrote:


kingmole wrote:

Heres something i thought we could all enjoy :D...let me know if u wanna be in the story
Actually i thought i could make this story more interesting if i used people from these very forums. I did my best to match their personalities to the actual person. Some of it will be from my imagination aswell but u know....just for fun and jokes. send me a message if u want to be in it. iv already added some people i know to the first chapter. P.S. i still got some characters to fill in so let me know asap if u wanna be in the story :)!

its action adventure lol! LOL @_@; hope u enjoy



Chapter one - the blind maN, the dark figure and the Silly girl.



ahahaha nice story!!! I m the little sis of jen??? love it!!... I want to know more!!! however... if you didnt recognise me i m lolle... ^_^ see you soon guy!!!!!!!!!!!


YESS~~~~PLEASE continue~~it very good~~~
Posted 2/22/09

aichmophobian wrote:

Fourth Chapitre

DURING our fourth grade in secondary school, I suddenly gave up my feelings for that quiet, multi-talented boy in my class. I guess my lungs were quite worn out. My best friend voiced out her suspicion about my decision. “Are you sure? It has been almost four years,” she said, furrowing her brows when she heard me. “I’m sure! I’m going to forget him and find a better boyfriend!” I said, all pumped up and ready. “What?” I asked when I saw her indifferent stare. “That’s exactly what I’ve been telling you this whole time and often you’ll give me the same answer, that you won’t find any one better than him, that your lungs are too full of him. So, don’t come here and talk about this kind of thing to me. You’re bullshitting yourself.” she answered. Irritated, I pulled her cheek hard. She yelled in pain. “That hurts!” she whined.

“Look who’s talking. You’ve been stalking M since our second grade. A bit later than myself, maybe, but we’re of the same species. So, instead of criticizing me, why don’t you help me find a boyfriend?” I asked, narrowing my eyes into a threatening slit-like shape. “Okay, okay!” she said.

I need not find any of them though, for I received another confession just the next day after. This time, I accepted without further ado. And that was how I came to date P. He was an okay boy, quite good-looking and was not doing badly in academic. He showered me with gifts and love messages. Some of them made me throw up though, so I deleted quite a lot of them. We were in good terms until the second month. He stopped giving me love messages, which was relieving actually. Not long after that, he started coming late to our dates. Then, one day, I found myself waiting for two hours while receiving pitiful glances from passer-bys (is this correct? ^^;) . I decided to break up with him first thing in the morning, considering the fact that he did not even bother to call, the anger welling inside my core. Soon, I was shopping with my best friend. And just before I stepped into the changing room to try a new skirt, I saw P with a girl. I cancelled my intention to try the skirt and hide among the clothes to watch them. It must had been a group outing because I saw more recognizable faces joining them afterwards. But it was very clear they mostly come in pairs. Couple’s outing. Good, P was two-timing me. Without further ado, I went up to him who looked surprised, asked him about the goings-on, to which he failed to answer and there goes my hand. Not a slap, a punch instead. “I wish you a Merry Dating. Let’s hope he’s not two-timing you either.” I said with a satisfied smile on my face, referring to the perplexed-looking girl beside him and walked out of the shop, hand in hand with my best friend.

I did not cry at all. Rather, I felt guilty about it because I had seen broken-hearted friends crying their eyes out to me. I felt horribly guilty, because I was very much aware of the fact that I had never been in love with P. I felt guilty for slapping him too. I told my best friend that, wondering aloud (I was wondering in mere whispers though, in the toilet) about if I should not have slapped him. She called me stupid, and assured me he deserved it. “He was two-timing you after only 2 months of dating, get it?” she said with her cool, charismatic voice, one of the things I envied her for. “Well, yeah. But don’t you think I was two-timing also?” I whispered. “What the hell are you talking about?” she asked boredly. “I never really like him. My lungs were full of other boy this whole time. It’s two-timing too, isn’t it?” I said. She stared at me from the mirror. “O…kay. Now I’m confused. That’s why I said you’re bulshitting yourself the other day. LOL, I don’t know already!” she answered, looking frustrated. “It’s not fair, I thought if I go out with someone else, I’ll eventually forget him for real. Looks like I got it all wrong,” I sighed.



this is realli good~~pls continue~~i wont to know what will happen~~it very interesting~~~~ i love ur style~~it very original yet there a sense of realiaty but dreamy about it~~

Posted 2/22/09 , edited 2/22/09
hiz~~am also new in writing and my spelling and gramma is really bad~~soo please help me out okeay~~i am going to start a new story and here is a preface..hehe..i am going to start chapter one soon~~but i hope o hear comment and tell me if i should continue~~kk thank u~~...here go the preface~~it quite long~~so have a blanket and hot choco ready~~



Early spring blossom in the late morning dawn, friendlily inviting the coming of a fresh opening day; bringing hope, wisdom and beauty to the terror of fate destination. Arm open, eye wide, welcoming sprit awaits the arriving of the summer child.

And there she sat gingerly; the autumn mother. Smile spreading on her eager hardens face; bloodshot eye waiting and searching in the sunlight dawn. Drowning in deep happy thought; memorising when she could hold her beloved child. In a moment silence she made a sudden movement to touch her round spoon–like belly; every tip of her being tense, isolating the translucence sound of the grunting wind completing against the calling of the patience ocean; the agile fight between the lusciously sweet fragrant of honey tea against the brutal, rash of bitter soil. The yarning of white lilies and happy yellow daisy fighting to warn her as the black rose is in a flight to take her life. The gruesome beauties of her natural surrounding holds nothing of her interest; sudden green jealousies flooding in the still like dazzling sun; who forever so warm turn cold in the effort of seeking attention from the stunningly beauty queen. She sat still, oblivious to anything; sight or smell, buried in deep thought: “Oh, The sound of your little heart beating. My child, soon I can hold you, and you will finally be in my arms.” Poor the amiable and loveliest lady; never realizing her destiny, eye hunger at the child she forever barded.

Suddenly! Moving like a uproarious horrid thunder, death has come to take it prey; springing of desire it leap dangerously and uglily to it fragile victim; who ever-so ready to protect her forever loving child. The sudden terror pain; yield so loudly. Every inches of her pale white flesh screaming helplessly to breathe; sting like needles; each pitching at her bare skin completing for attention. She outrageously try holding on to the burning pain, afraid of breaking the silence tranquilities beauty but they know in a matter of time she will explode. Teeth clenching, palm sweating non-stop, hair sticking up, skinny arm boldly holding onto a skeletal body clinging on a balloon-belly; an image so hideous that it sting just by the touch of the sight. Still, her starling beauty out shine any other as she cling onto false hope. Still, she cling her vicious hand tightly in any object she can reach. She breaks!

How small the translucence sounds pierces through an empty tranquil stone like paradise? Clink! Clink! Sounds of hurried silence footsteps echo as it approach the near death mother.
“Master! Master!” a ringing fearful fragile, high pitch sound erupt from a bold round lady; Marry. All in her face are antagonize and fear. Every inches of the surrounding stood frozen, holding on by piece of string but only for a second. Rushing sound of hurried, uneven footwork marching melancholy toward the shrieking beauty; boisterously enough to wake the entire reserve mansion.

-The young master was never old, his moonstone handsome feature always shine brightly in the green jealous moon; but now, his perfect feature screw in a most painful features making him a hundred years old. His face -so dear- stood frozen in dead silence; every inches of him eager to reach her, to looks at her but he mustn’t, must not give in to her.-

And there he stood-ghost like- right in front of her. Time was never on his side; he knew that he have to make a decision right now, right this second. And he clearly know what he want; her. He was afraid because he also knew what she want too, even thought she never know that there has to be a choice. His feeble, bold, gentle hand reaches out to touch her breakable, pale, stone-like wrist; flinch! Her eye move to glimpse at him. To let him know her decision, pleading in her eye, shocking pain awake every audience who has arrive to watch the show. Even so our main protagonists are both oblivious to the ogling muted audience; both are lock in their own world; Distant away but on the exact same page. He then glides her in his arm; all the while never look at her. Moving around the yearning trembling crowd each aching step is torturing him.

He works very hastily, again all the while gently retraining to look in her face. Nail and needle stung hard. She is in pain! Her naive determination viciously fights against the predestination of pain. Her face crumples in a brutal, harsh expression but her frame so tame and tender that her intension goes against her. He tries to fight back a hidden smile; only for a tiny second then it turn glum, focus and hard. He moves around her body very fast, pin and clucking hard metal; he afraid to cause her pain, but no, he must not fall into her trapped. BEEP! BEEP! The viciously thunderous life machine suddenly strike to life, with no warning it leap into horrendous sound. Every second was so precious. Time is running out! Fortune takes no pitied or blame. Foolishly, recklessly and ruthlessly he flick a horrified glace at her. Shock! But a second is enough to remind him the price he now has to pay, a second is enough to defeat him, a second is enough to destroy her.

He always does what she wishes, even if it is the most ludicrous, trivial and puerile things in the entire world. But then at her last breath, visible and undeniable is the most loveable and wonderful smile etching on her pale, ghostly face; beautiful. Starling tears drop down his undistinguished lifeless face. Un-defined breeze passing by, strong florescent of white dying violet. Her hand, still as a stone, timelessly reaches gently to touch the most pitiful face. “Thump!!! Thump!” her hand cluck his arm forcefully! “Thump!! Thump!! Thump!” He reaches to her! Appear so cold, he could not move at the decision that he has made. No! No! Her hand flung hard to the ground. Her beating heart timelessly frozen!

The magnificent melancholy lullaby morn by the depressing twilight end the starting of an early sunset. As they say; at the end of a depressing departure it will be open again by a new shinning light, bearing a new born child.

That night was the night that I have lost the one person that was so dear but a stranger to me. That night, my first breath has cause the sun to shut down it blazing light.
Member
4903 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / In your dreams
Offline
Posted 2/24/09
Wooow.....peoples you got talent! ok, I'm kinda venting/writing, so.....not too creative, prolly not that interesting. And it's not like a happy or cute story....so...ignore it...

Member
452 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / OZ MAYTE!
Offline
Posted 3/6/09 , edited 3/6/09
I wrote this when i was really tired but i hope it isnt too bad! >_< ill try to add more people to the storyline!! Enjoy @_@; (sorry its so short lol)



Chapter 2

The assassin who smiles.

The journey continued as Niceweather and mole walked the rough ashes of the desert sand. She smiled despite the awkward situation. She always smiled. Niceweather was not the one to crumble under strange and weired occasion and somehow mole could feel it. She was young but already with her presence and warm aura he knew he was in good company. Niceweather did talk a lot though. Constantly demoralizing moles energy with continuous ramble about her family and her cat @_@;.....It was hard for someone who was blind to not pay attention to the only senses they had. Maybe if he could see just maybe! he could stare into the far reaches of the merciless desert and imagine what was beyond.Unfortunately all he could do was listen! It was quite bitter sweet because her warm touch of the hand was quite comforting. He almost felt like a father holding his daughters hand knowing that even though the random talk was senseless...it was cute and fuzzy.He smiled.

Somewhere along the line, Niceweather happened to mention something quite intruiging. Mole paused. "Excuse me young miss but what did u say?".Niceweather repeated herself! "Well Mr.MOLE...stop calling me young miss for starters. I was talking about an assassin who lives in these parts." Mole was curious...."What is this assassins name?. Nice weather told mole of a strange happening. People would disappear never to return!She stated that only the bad people would disappear though. She was known as the smiling assassin.Mole laughed. "What a stupid name". Niceweather laughed "Haahahaha u silly she's actually quite scary. Quite a demon. Long ago my village leader disappeared! they said he was beating his wife and one day the smiling assassin payed him a visit. To beat the former village leader is no easy task. He was large and quite powerfully with his whims of magic!.Mole could care less. He was quite stubborn at times.
They stopped for a break. It just so happened that Niceweather had some provisions just incase she ever got lost. She was always prepared.And at times like this Mole knew he was lucky to run into her.
They had walked for a whole day and night was suddenly creeping in. Niceweather set a fire and it was time for them to retire to the darkness of the black sky. The stars had risen and the 3 moons in the sky were at full peak. Niceweather began to talk once again "Mole....can i tell u something??"....like mole had a choice...he knew he was gonna hear it either way. He answered with a sinceer "YES". She began a story that Mole listened to right through to the end...

"Do you remember how i told u about the smiling assassin?? I met her once.....i was lost in this very desert. She helped me find my way home. I was out looking for my cat! but i was unfamiliar with this desert at the time. I was dying of dehydration when she found me. I couldnt remember much but she helped me to get home. I know she has a bad reputation but i know she has a good soul! Most of the time people think of the person who is doing bad rather than the person who is receiving a punishment!...I called her "smileing assasin" but she told me that was not her real name. I think im one of only afew who know her real name...."

At that moment there was silence....mole listened on but could only hear snoring....Niceweather had fallen asleep. Mole smiled once again. It was cute how niceweather was. Just being herself and not caring. This was an honest trait. A girl who would change lives. As she slept mole listened in the hope he would pass into the depths of dreams...He could hear Niceweather sleep talking. "Nffff......thank u smiling assassin...nfff...MMmm....ohhh??i mean....nfff...crzey_bleww...*SNORE*.....

Mole wasnt sure but he thought to himself that maybe niceweather was dreaming about the smiling assassin....he could have sworn he heared her say Crazy blue. Its funny because even though mole didn't care much about it....he was right!And he would soon meet Crazy Blue.....

They both slept into the night!



EPILOGUE: Open your blind eyes Mole. Realize within. See for yourself......you have forgotten but i will show you....we are the end of days.


- The Abbadon.
Posted 3/7/09
My Happy Ending

It was the sky.
Of course. If I didn’t look up, I wouldn’t have done that. Never would’ve felt that way.
I remember it clearly. Perhaps it’s the final moment, so your brain somehow captures every single detail; replays it to you so vividly that you feel as if you were there once again.
Strange though. This time, memory came in bursts of pictures. Like a slideshow, perhaps. Not words. Only pictures.
Father: eyes crazed, snarl maniacal. Droplets of blood on his brow. The knife too. Like when I had helped mom clean the fish; thick red blood stained that “stainless steel.” He was looking at… mom. Yes, mom. It wasn’t brother he was mad at. It was mom. I didn’t understand. I don’t understand. But well, everything that happened… makes no sense.
Mother: eyes glazed, mouth opened. Rivulets of blood and tears ran down her cheeks. That gapping wound on her forehead; grotesque… hypnotizing. Head wounds always bled more. But this was more than more; to the point of no return.
Wait. There is no return.
Me: eyes wide with shock, screams bubbling from my throat. What happened? I didn’t understand. My always-has-been perfect little family fell apart… fell apart because of that single phone call. Brother’s death came as a huge calamity. Father blamed Mother. Mother… blamed me.
I have the scars to prove it.
That day’s anguish, that afternoon’s torment, that moment’s heartbreak… It was all too much for me. Nothing came clear.
Then… there were a lot of blurred images… reflections of everything flitting by anything and everything; all reminding me of him… of her… of them… of that.
I don’t know.
I remember running. My breath hitched at every breath; asthma acting up. My body shook with the strain of that eternity of footfalls on the broken pavements.
Step on a crack, break your mother’s back.
Bitter laughter. Then that.
I remember a subway. Everyone avoided the crazy, disheveled girl. Hearing mutters of police scared me, and I hopped off at the next stop. I didn’t have to shove through the economics class. They gladly parted way for me.
Where was I? I’ve got no clue. But running out of the station, scents caught my attention. It was the salty smell of the ocean.
Two paths emerged. One was blue. One was green. The blue went down. The green went up.
I took the green.
Swooning images of ferns and trees. Stairs that didn’t belong in the secluded wildness. Tourists stepping onto the earth; out of my way.
A single blood-stained hand.
Shaky breaths coming in white puffs on the high altitude. Scared. Frightened. Lonely. This drama need no acting. Everything plays out on its own.
Tripping on those steps. Sharp pain through the knee. Hardly giving a damn. Then…
Then that single droplet of water onto the back of that hand.
I was crying. When? I couldn’t care less. All I knew is… they wouldn’t stop. Endless cascades fell; blurring my sight. Not that it would’ve made a difference anyways.
The path ran up steeply down. I couldn’t see the top; only the clouds. It seemed like these were the stairways to heaven.
I remember my mother’s words once. She had told me with a smile.
“When you’re about to die, an angel will appear and lead you up a stairwell to heaven. If you’re a good person, that is.”
Running up the steps. Breath ragged. Hands shaking. Knees wobbling. Every movement came painfully.
I was halfway up I suppose. Maybe more. The stairs seem endless. I didn’t know. It was then that… that I realized.
Heaven was no good for me.
Now, there’s that strong breeze on my back. I remember my hair flying up with the wind. The tears have dried now. Everything was clear.
Now I realize. The weather was good today. The blue and the white of above. I was this high up. Fog surrounded me.
I’ve always wanted to walk on top of clouds. This captured moment: I felt like I was flying.
My hands, now I see, were clean. How? I don’t know. Perhaps it was… a parting gift from Him. He knows I’m not destined to go to where He resides.
He knew.
For the first time that day, I felt emotion.
Everything else came as a shock. Nothing could register. My body acted accordingly. It was like a race, and my brain finally caught up with myself.
The emotion?
Content.
It was brief. But I caught it. The satisfaction calmed me. It calmed me enough to let my body freeze, and my mind to understand.
Then I cried.
Of course, nothing lasted for long. I was still conscious when I reached the dirt below, and rolled down that slope.
The pain never really registered. I could only feel that swelling sorrow as I screamed and cried my heart out.
I was still conscious at the ambulance’s sirens, but not long after that. All the while, I cried. I cried and cried. I couldn’t stop. It was like before, except this time, my mind felt it. I felt it.
Pain.
Sorrow.
Fury.
Anxiety.
Everything.
So it was the sky.
Of course. If I didn’t look up, I wouldn’t have done that. Never would’ve felt that way.
If I didn’t look up, I wouldn’t have fallen. Never would’ve felt the emotions, the pain.
But when everything cleared up… when my sobs ceased…
I understood.
I understood everything my parents went through. I understood my brother; his death and how it happened. I understood everyone’s feelings around me.
So perhaps… just perhaps… I was happy.
Posted 3/9/09

kingmole wrote:

I wrote this when i was really tired but i hope it isnt too bad! >_< ill try to add more people to the storyline!! Enjoy @_@; (sorry its so short lol)



Chapter 2

The assassin who smiles.

The journey continued as Niceweather and mole walked the rough ashes of the desert sand. She smiled despite the awkward situation. She always smiled. Niceweather was not the one to crumble under strange and weired occasion and somehow mole could feel it. She was young but already with her presence and warm aura he knew he was in good company. Niceweather did talk a lot though. Constantly demoralizing moles energy with continuous ramble about her family and her cat @_@;.....It was hard for someone who was blind to not pay attention to the only senses they had. Maybe if he could see just maybe! he could stare into the far reaches of the merciless desert and imagine what was beyond.Unfortunately all he could do was listen! It was quite bitter sweet because her warm touch of the hand was quite comforting. He almost felt like a father holding his daughters hand knowing that even though the random talk was senseless...it was cute and fuzzy.He smiled.

Somewhere along the line, Niceweather happened to mention something quite intruiging. Mole paused. "Excuse me young miss but what did u say?".Niceweather repeated herself! "Well Mr.MOLE...stop calling me young miss for starters. I was talking about an assassin who lives in these parts." Mole was curious...."What is this assassins name?. Nice weather told mole of a strange happening. People would disappear never to return!She stated that only the bad people would disappear though. She was known as the smiling assassin.Mole laughed. "What a stupid name". Niceweather laughed "Haahahaha u silly she's actually quite scary. Quite a demon. Long ago my village leader disappeared! they said he was beating his wife and one day the smiling assassin payed him a visit. To beat the former village leader is no easy task. He was large and quite powerfully with his whims of magic!.Mole could care less. He was quite stubborn at times.
They stopped for a break. It just so happened that Niceweather had some provisions just incase she ever got lost. She was always prepared.And at times like this Mole knew he was lucky to run into her.
They had walked for a whole day and night was suddenly creeping in. Niceweather set a fire and it was time for them to retire to the darkness of the black sky. The stars had risen and the 3 moons in the sky were at full peak. Niceweather began to talk once again "Mole....can i tell u something??"....like mole had a choice...he knew he was gonna hear it either way. He answered with a sinceer "YES". She began a story that Mole listened to right through to the end...

"Do you remember how i told u about the smiling assassin?? I met her once.....i was lost in this very desert. She helped me find my way home. I was out looking for my cat! but i was unfamiliar with this desert at the time. I was dying of dehydration when she found me. I couldnt remember much but she helped me to get home. I know she has a bad reputation but i know she has a good soul! Most of the time people think of the person who is doing bad rather than the person who is receiving a punishment!...I called her "smileing assasin" but she told me that was not her real name. I think im one of only afew who know her real name...."

At that moment there was silence....mole listened on but could only hear snoring....Niceweather had fallen asleep. Mole smiled once again. It was cute how niceweather was. Just being herself and not caring. This was an honest trait. A girl who would change lives. As she slept mole listened in the hope he would pass into the depths of dreams...He could hear Niceweather sleep talking. "Nffff......thank u smiling assassin...nfff...MMmm....ohhh??i mean....nfff...crzey_bleww...*SNORE*.....

Mole wasnt sure but he thought to himself that maybe niceweather was dreaming about the smiling assassin....he could have sworn he heared her say Crazy blue. Its funny because even though mole didn't care much about it....he was right!And he would soon meet Crazy Blue.....

They both slept into the night!



EPILOGUE: Open your blind eyes Mole. Realize within. See for yourself......you have forgotten but i will show you....we are the end of days.


- The Abbadon.


YAYY!! chapter twoo...it really good.. cant wait till chapter three ..... it getting really interesting...i cnt wait for more character..~~also i wanT TO MURDER MORE PPL....mwuahhhahahah~~ joking....anywaz.. good stoorry!!

Member
452 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / OZ MAYTE!
Offline
Posted 3/11/09

Chapter 3

The assassin who smiles II.



The next morning mole awoke to the sound of niceweather digging sand upon the camp fire. His tired body could barely move. "Ohoh mr.Mole G'mornin to u sir. Niceweather spoke as ever so enthusiastic."good *sigh* morning to you to" Mole replied. It was hardly a good morning for him. Breakfast was served, consisting of maybe bread and perhaps butter?. Mole was not sure. He forgot what anything tasted like. All he knew was that it was hardly satisfying his hunger. They began to move once again. The day wasn't so bad as dry heat slowly turned into cool humid air. Things started to smell differently to mole. The endless sands seemed to come to an end as brown and orange turned to different shades of green. They were entering a forest. Niceweather once again did not stop talking as they walked. Mole listened without a word as usual. "Mole i wonder about you sometimes. You seem different from others." Mole didn't understand the question but kept silent anyways. She continued. " I mean u don't look like a normal human being". Was she making fun of how mole looked? It wasn't his fault he looked funny and inside he died a little. He protested "Well niceweather this i guess is how i was born but i am as human as anyone else on this planet".Niceweather could hardly contain her laughter "Hhahaha ugly mole hahaha". Mole was dying inside as she laughed! LOL.
They kept walking through what was now thick forest territory. Nice weather explained to mole that this was the outskirts of her villiage and that they should have reached her village in about 3 hours...
Mole daydreamed as they walked.Thinking, Searching the back of his mind for any memory of anything before the dessert. He could not think of anything. As he daydreamed he noticed niceweather talking on and on about certain types of trees. Thats when it spoke to him again. The voice from before. The one he heared while in the desert!" Mole.....where are you going?" Mole felt dizzy....he fell to the ground. "Mole listen to me hahahaha u must wake up hahahahhaha"......*HEAD ACHE* his brain started to rip in two or so it felt as though it would. "MOLE HAHAHAHAAHAH Where are u going??? HAHAHAAH" The voice was mad....insane, something horrifying. Mole began to cry as he yellled out "Who are you...what do you want??" There was silence. Mole slowly came to his senses and gradually realized he was squeezing onto something small and fragile. He heard chocking..."Nff...ghgh.....Mole...plz..please....let go. He realized he was chocking niceweather. He was surprised by the current circumstances and let go immediately. Niceweather fell back with a big gasp, Chocking and holding on for dear life as she cried.
Suddenly from the shadowy background of the forest two daggers pierced through the air and skewered into the back of mole. He fell to the ground bleeding. He felt paralyzed but still in tremendous pain. He wanted to scream and cry but could not move his body.
A dark shadow jumped down from the trees and stood over mole. It was smiling down on him. "This world has no room for the likes of you demon" The smiling figure drew a long katana and slowly cut the primary layer of skin on moles neck as if to taunt him with death. It continued to talk "Ill let u feel some pain before i finish off ur petty existence. This was the voice of a female. So cold and so merciless.
Suddenly niceweather jumped on top of mole crying and screaming. "Don't hurt him"....she held onto mole so tightly. The smiling figure stood back still holding the katana. Niceweather continued to scream "He didn't mean it....dont hurt him please!!". Niceweather looked up to properly recognise the figure. Niceweather had seen this figure before. Tall and fit, Face covered with a mask which smiled. That sword. It was the smiling assassin." Young lady if u do not move this thing will continue to scourge the earth with its evil." Niceweather screamed. "Nooo you dont understand he is ill i want to help him. Please smiling assassin u do not understand". The smiling assassin was still to stubborn and drew her sword toward the pair. Niceweather screamed aagin "He has lost his memory and does not know one thing from another. please do not hurt him". Mole had passed out by then and all seemed calm.
Niceweather stood up. As the smiling assassin withdrew her sword. Wiping her tears away she began to talk to the assassin. "I'm so sorry but he is mentally ill. Something is wrong with him and i promised myself i would fix him. My village is no too far from here. Soon hell be in the best care available and all will be well.
The smiling assassin just stood there thinking. What would she do in a situation like this. She knew exactly what Mole was. She wanted to kill him but something was stopping her.Maybe it was the wrong person.What she was hunting was far more powerful then what she saw in front of her.She decided to see things through and stay with the two. She spoke to Niceweather. "Young lady where did u meet this man?".Niceweather replied "I found him in the dessert with no memory and with no sight!".Crazy blue began to treat mole. "The poison on the daggers have kicked in and paralyzed him. I have the antidote with me. Make him drink this" Niceweather received the blue flask and poured it into Moles mouth. The smiling assassin continued "Hell soon regain consciousness but for the mean time hell need to rest". They set up camp that night as mole slept. Niceweather felt it was unnecessary to tie mole up but under certain circumstances she had no choice. Niceweather went to sleep early that night beside Mole. The smiling assassin watched over the both of them thinking into the night sky. Wondering why she hadn't ended it all. She whispered to her self as she gazed over Mole. "You are the end of this world and u probably don't even know it. I could end all this shit right now".


Epilogue: You are the misery of this world. Thousands have bled under ur fury. There is no mercy by your rules. And if i find you by the god's will i shall end your torment. Or so i thought.
-crazy blue

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.