First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
What if one day u accidentally went into an anime world...
6489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Why U wanna kno????
Offline
Posted 5/14/08
what are you talking about I already am in an anime world...hehehe

Too bad for those of you who aren't...
6598 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Colorado
Offline
Posted 5/14/08
Although it's highly impossible for that to happen...

I'll rape every bloody bishie I see! Woooo!
19924 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Philippines, Luzo...
Offline
Posted 5/14/08

Delapaz wrote:


aki_0304 wrote:

What if one day u accidentally went into an anime world and someone told you that you can leave this world by having an adventure, would you stay in that world or have an adveinture(it maybe dangerous...)?


if me, i would start and adventure becoz im sure ill miss EARTH


I agree
Having an adventure to go back to your world is killing two birds with one stone.
Not only you'll experience a different life in your adventure, you can go back to reality.
Reminds me of the Song Bouken Desho Desho(It's an adventure right?) by Aya Hirano; btw it was used on Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya.



hehe, your right

17369 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 5/14/08
acording to how long the adventure is because if its inuyasha long then forget it
14784 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / In my room duh?
Offline
Posted 5/14/08
i will umm find me a h0t guy :] that only lubb me xD
8277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Las Islas Filipinas
Offline
Posted 5/14/08 , edited 5/14/08

dumblover1414 wrote:

what are you talking about I already am in an anime world...hehehe

Too bad for those of you who aren't...


I don't want to be in your world.

REGRET?! We regret the loss of the whole sand-cursed Galaxy!

If I 'accidentally' went in the anime world, I would grab the nearest weapon and fight for my life and get me the hell out of there! In time, everyone will hate me for sure, and that is where I derive my pleasure.... till I die or leave that place.

Hopefully I get my hands on the Ideon so that love is truly over.
285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 5/14/08
I'd probably rampage through the adventures (or misadventure) very happily.

BRING IT ON!
lkmjr 
56513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Dreamland....
Offline
Posted 5/14/08
I'll probably try the adventure, fall in love with this really awesome hot anime guy who rescues me, get to the end of the adventure and realize I don't want to go back, and stay in anime-land with my hot boyfriend and we'll have lot's of sequils together. ^_^

I wish it were true..... T^T *sniff sniff.
6489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Why U wanna kno????
Offline
Posted 5/14/08

valnavatthe1st wrote:


dumblover1414 wrote:

what are you talking about I already am in an anime world...hehehe

Too bad for those of you who aren't...


I don't want to be in your world.

REGRET?! We regret the loss of the whole sand-cursed Galaxy!

If I 'accidentally' went in the anime world, I would grab the nearest weapon and fight for my life and get me the hell out of there! In time, everyone will hate me for sure, and that is where I derive my pleasure.... till I die or leave that place.

Hopefully I get my hands on the Ideon so that love is truly over.


Okay.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................










1991 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / My House
Offline
Posted 5/14/08
God, if I went into an anime, I'd be totally psyched for maybe, three days. Then I'd start to get freaked out, cause I'd want my friends. But if my friends came with me we'd go on some crazy adventures.

Oh, and, Of course it was an "accident"
591 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / CALIFORNIA
Offline
Posted 5/14/08
pfft, i would examine myself to see if i have gained any special abilities...
1180 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / At home
Offline
Posted 5/14/08
I'd scream for a bit, then get ready for my journey, then head off............
1563 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / SG
Offline
Posted 5/14/08
i would enjoy it?
lol, if that was possible, HELL YEAH it would be awesome!
i would punch the nuts out of those jerks if they were to try anything funny with me.
they'd die! >:D
262 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / Canada
Offline
Posted 5/14/08 , edited 5/14/08
sigh You people are sooo addicted to anime that you don't even know about real life. Sure that the main character survives, but how about you? If you teleported to an anime world, and you are going to go in war, you're going to think "Yes, I'll defeat the leader and protect my love ones. I'll become a hero," like come on, how are the chances of that happening? War isn't a place like games were you defeat the boss. Hundreds or thousands of people could die and you could be in one of them. And what are the chances of you, a computer freak (no offence), be able to weild a sword and go fight in a war, if you think you could be a hero, good luck fight hundreds at once, get a missing body part or so or be able to live through it. I'm not trying to be all negative about anything but if your able to go in a anime world, be happy that your able to be alive and kicking in there.
8277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Las Islas Filipinas
Offline
Posted 5/14/08

Richard9_13 wrote:

sigh You people are sooo addicted to anime that you don't even know about real life. Sure that the main character survives, but how about you? If you teleported to an anime world, and you are going to go in war, you're going to think "Yes, I'll defeat the leader and protect my love ones. I'll become a hero," like come on, how are the chances of that happening? War isn't a place like games were you defeat the boss. Hundreds of people and you could be in one of them. I'm not trying to be negative about anything but if your able to go in a anime world, be happy that your able to be alive and kicking in there.


Except... I don't plan on being a hero. I just want to get out of this god-forsaken realm!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.