First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply What game you've got?
Moderator
2704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / England
Offline
Posted 5/14/08
How many games you own and what is the name of that game ?
Member
357 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / On top of the world
Offline
Posted 5/14/08
i own a few games on the list and here are the names

http://live.xbox.com/en-US/profile/Achievements/ViewAchievementSummary.aspx?WT.svl=nav
Member
7375 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / The World That Wa...
Offline
Posted 5/23/08
Ninja Gaiden Black (Xbox)
Silent Hill 4: the Room (Xbox)
Assassin's Creed (Xbox 360)
Bioshock (Xbox 360)
Blue Dragon (Xbox 360)
Bullet Witch (Xbox 360)
Devil May Cry 4 (Xbox 360)
Eternal Sonata (Xbox 360)
Lost Odyssey (Xbox 360)
Naruto: Rise of a Ninja (Xbox 360)
Virtua Fighter 5 (Xbox 360)
Posted 5/23/08
GTA 4
Halo 3
Lost Odyssey
Mass Effect
Blue Dragon
Gears of War
Skate
Assassin's Creed
Burnout Paradise
Army of Two
the other games are rented from my aunt's store she works in Video Ave
Moderator
2704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / England
Offline
Posted 5/23/08 , edited 5/23/08

triseo wrote:

GTA 4
Halo 3
Lost Odyssey
Mass Effect
Blue Dragon
Gears of War
Skate
Assassin's Creed
Burnout Paradise
Army of Two
the other games are rented from my aunt's store she works in Video Ave



you've got good taste :)... is Lost odyssey any good coz i might get it in the future but i have too many games i need to finish off first lol

Moderator
2704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / England
Offline
Posted 5/23/08

Doom-Desire wrote:

Ninja Gaiden Black (Xbox)
Silent Hill 4: the Room (Xbox)
Assassin's Creed (Xbox 360)
Bioshock (Xbox 360)
Blue Dragon (Xbox 360)
Bullet Witch (Xbox 360)
Devil May Cry 4 (Xbox 360)
Eternal Sonata (Xbox 360)
Lost Odyssey (Xbox 360)
Naruto: Rise of a Ninja (Xbox 360)
Virtua Fighter 5 (Xbox 360)


RPG lover? ?...
Posted 5/23/08 , edited 5/23/08

lionxi wrote:


triseo wrote:

GTA 4
Halo 3
Lost Odyssey
Mass Effect
Blue Dragon
Gears of War
Skate
Assassin's Creed
Burnout Paradise
Army of Two
the other games are rented from my aunt's store she works in Video Ave



you've got good taste :)... is Lost odyssey any good coz i might get it in the future but i have too many games i need to finish off first lol



Its very good but u need the walkthrough or u will be stuck like me im on disc 3 I also have DARK SECTOR

wats ur gamertag
Member
7375 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / The World That Wa...
Offline
Posted 5/23/08

lionxi wrote:


Doom-Desire wrote:

Ninja Gaiden Black (Xbox)
Silent Hill 4: the Room (Xbox)
Assassin's Creed (Xbox 360)
Bioshock (Xbox 360)
Blue Dragon (Xbox 360)
Bullet Witch (Xbox 360)
Devil May Cry 4 (Xbox 360)
Eternal Sonata (Xbox 360)
Lost Odyssey (Xbox 360)
Naruto: Rise of a Ninja (Xbox 360)
Virtua Fighter 5 (Xbox 360)


RPG lover? ?...


More or less. xD

Moderator
2704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / England
Offline
Posted 5/25/08

Doom-Desire wrote:


lionxi wrote:


Doom-Desire wrote:

Ninja Gaiden Black (Xbox)
Silent Hill 4: the Room (Xbox)
Assassin's Creed (Xbox 360)
Bioshock (Xbox 360)
Blue Dragon (Xbox 360)
Bullet Witch (Xbox 360)
Devil May Cry 4 (Xbox 360)
Eternal Sonata (Xbox 360)
Lost Odyssey (Xbox 360)
Naruto: Rise of a Ninja (Xbox 360)
Virtua Fighter 5 (Xbox 360)


RPG lover? ?...


More or less. xD



Must of taken you a long time to play all of them i guess .... espeically blue dragon and lost odyssey

Member
7375 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / The World That Wa...
Offline
Posted 5/25/08

lionxi wrote:


Doom-Desire wrote:


lionxi wrote:


Doom-Desire wrote:

Ninja Gaiden Black (Xbox)
Silent Hill 4: the Room (Xbox)
Assassin's Creed (Xbox 360)
Bioshock (Xbox 360)
Blue Dragon (Xbox 360)
Bullet Witch (Xbox 360)
Devil May Cry 4 (Xbox 360)
Eternal Sonata (Xbox 360)
Lost Odyssey (Xbox 360)
Naruto: Rise of a Ninja (Xbox 360)
Virtua Fighter 5 (Xbox 360)


RPG lover? ?...


More or less. xD



Must of taken you a long time to play all of them i guess .... espeically blue dragon and lost odyssey



Not really, no more than two weeks for each.

Moderator
2704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / England
Offline
Posted 5/25/08

Doom-Desire wrote:


lionxi wrote:


Doom-Desire wrote:


lionxi wrote:


Doom-Desire wrote:

Ninja Gaiden Black (Xbox)
Silent Hill 4: the Room (Xbox)
Assassin's Creed (Xbox 360)
Bioshock (Xbox 360)
Blue Dragon (Xbox 360)
Bullet Witch (Xbox 360)
Devil May Cry 4 (Xbox 360)
Eternal Sonata (Xbox 360)
Lost Odyssey (Xbox 360)
Naruto: Rise of a Ninja (Xbox 360)
Virtua Fighter 5 (Xbox 360)


RPG lover? ?...


More or less. xD



Must of taken you a long time to play all of them i guess .... espeically blue dragon and lost odyssey



Not really, no more than two weeks for each.



Thats pretty good... lol... with each game having 2 or more dics
Member
7375 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / The World That Wa...
Offline
Posted 5/25/08

lionxi wrote:


Doom-Desire wrote:


lionxi wrote:


Doom-Desire wrote:


lionxi wrote:


Doom-Desire wrote:

Ninja Gaiden Black (Xbox)
Silent Hill 4: the Room (Xbox)
Assassin's Creed (Xbox 360)
Bioshock (Xbox 360)
Blue Dragon (Xbox 360)
Bullet Witch (Xbox 360)
Devil May Cry 4 (Xbox 360)
Eternal Sonata (Xbox 360)
Lost Odyssey (Xbox 360)
Naruto: Rise of a Ninja (Xbox 360)
Virtua Fighter 5 (Xbox 360)


RPG lover? ?...


More or less. xD



Must of taken you a long time to play all of them i guess .... espeically blue dragon and lost odyssey



Not really, no more than two weeks for each.



Thats pretty good... lol... with each game having 2 or more dics


Each no more than 10 hours long, 40 hours is nothing to a gamer, easily manageable in a week.

Member
2332 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Saudi Arabia (K.S...
Offline
Posted 5/28/08
halo3,devil may cry 4
Member
5046 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 6/3/08
onli haf a few

halo 3
dead or alive 4
gears of war
burnout revenge
tony hawk project 8
street homecourt
ultimate alliance
fifa07
Posted 6/3/08
Me have

Xbox 360

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
Halo 3
Gears of War
Grand Theft Auto IV
Race Driver Grid
Saints Row
Mass Effect
Assassin's Creed
Dead or Alive 4
The Orange Box

Xbox:

Halo
Halo 2
Half Life 2
Batman Begins
Midnight Club 3: Dub Edition(REMIX)
Unreal Championship 2: The Liandri Conflict
R: Racing
Burnout Revenge
And some more...................................
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.