First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Daa! Daa! Daa! information
Posted 6/22/08

Michellerules123 wrote:

In the end, ruu kissed miu and he told her that he loved her very much. i watch this manga in 8comic.com but it is a chinese website.


can you read chinese?
Member
3878 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/25/08

Michellerules123 wrote:

In the end, ruu kissed miu and he told her that he loved her very much. i watch this manga in 8comic.com but it is a chinese website.


can you please give me the full url.. i don't understand chinese but I'll do anything just to feed my need... are the volumes complete?
926 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / quezon city
Offline
Posted 6/26/08

amulet_heart wrote:

............ i truely hate the sequal to it... it's so boring...!! urr. and how is that even posible~ i mean when miyu and kanata is taking care of ruu and maybe 10 years later they have their own kid.. BUt how do ruu and their daughter (miu)ended up the same age?!~ so impossible!! i just don't get it!!!


dont forget that ruu is still an alien not an earthling... i guess that explains it...
40285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Cross Academy!
Offline
Posted 6/26/08

zoids190 wrote:


amulet_heart wrote:

............ i truely hate the sequal to it... it's so boring...!! urr. and how is that even posible~ i mean when miyu and kanata is taking care of ruu and maybe 10 years later they have their own kid.. BUt how do ruu and their daughter (miu)ended up the same age?!~ so impossible!! i just don't get it!!!


dont forget that ruu is still an alien not an earthling... i guess that explains it...


yeah.. so then miyu and kanata is probably reaaally old then!~ i dosen't make sence.. miu and ruu ended up the same age! so if that happens then in the future ruu is going to be alot older than miu... and when miu is 20.. ruu is probably 40years old... it's so messed up!!! and it's boring too.........
926 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / quezon city
Offline
Posted 6/27/08

amulet_heart wrote:


zoids190 wrote:


amulet_heart wrote:

............ i truely hate the sequal to it... it's so boring...!! urr. and how is that even posible~ i mean when miyu and kanata is taking care of ruu and maybe 10 years later they have their own kid.. BUt how do ruu and their daughter (miu)ended up the same age?!~ so impossible!! i just don't get it!!!


dont forget that ruu is still an alien not an earthling... i guess that explains it...


yeah.. so then miyu and kanata is probably reaaally old then!~ i dosen't make sence.. miu and ruu ended up the same age! so if that happens then in the future ruu is going to be alot older than miu... and when miu is 20.. ruu is probably 40years old... it's so messed up!!! and it's boring too.........


all i can say is use your imagination creatively... ruu may have ordered an age limiting potion or something... it is very posible for him... thats all i can say...
40285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Cross Academy!
Offline
Posted 6/27/08

zoids190 wrote:


amulet_heart wrote:


zoids190 wrote:


amulet_heart wrote:

............ i truely hate the sequal to it... it's so boring...!! urr. and how is that even posible~ i mean when miyu and kanata is taking care of ruu and maybe 10 years later they have their own kid.. BUt how do ruu and their daughter (miu)ended up the same age?!~ so impossible!! i just don't get it!!!


dont forget that ruu is still an alien not an earthling... i guess that explains it...


yeah.. so then miyu and kanata is probably reaaally old then!~ i dosen't make sence.. miu and ruu ended up the same age! so if that happens then in the future ruu is going to be alot older than miu... and when miu is 20.. ruu is probably 40years old... it's so messed up!!! and it's boring too.........


all i can say is use your imagination creatively... ruu may have ordered an age limiting potion or something... it is very posible for him... thats all i can say...


well anyways. i don't like shin daa daa daa... i don't like miu too. miyu is soo much better than her.. don't u think?
Member
127 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 6/27/08

ichigo_sakuralove wrote:

For all of you that don't know Daa! Daa! Daa! is 72 episodes and there is a sequel. Shin Daa! Daa! Daa! At the end of Daa! Daa! Daa!, a rescue team from Planet Otto came to rescue Ruu. Ruu went back to Otto along with Wanya and Pepo. Many years later, Ruu meets a confused earthling girl called Miu that has arrived through a wormhole. Miu desperately wants to go home and he agrees. Unknown to him, Miu is the daughter of Miyu Kouzuki and Kanata Saionji (who took care of Ruu on Earth). In the end of Shin Daa! Daa! Daa! they return to Earth six months later but in reality, only half a day has passed since Miu was separated from her home. Ruu decides to remain on Earth before leaving again for Planet Otto. However, a black hole sucks Ruu in. He does not return for a long time until the day when Miu first goes middle school, which is the last scene of the prequel original. Hope I was of use!


thats soo cool!
Are they gonna make it into an anime to or just an manga?
Member
418 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In my house
Offline
Posted 6/29/08
I watched this series 2 years ago and I could remember a little about the last episode, and I don't think that Shin Daa Daa Daa is the sequel of the anime, because the anime end when Ruu return to earth. It could be the continuation of the manga, I guess.
Well, here is some spoiler about the last ep.

I don't like Shin Daa Daa Daa, its storyline is not as good as Daa Daa Daa, I mean there is no fun at all. In Daa Daa Daa, the most funny part is when Miyu and Kanata try to hide Ruu's identity, but in Shin Daa Daa Daa it's just about some weird (sometimes stupid and nonsense) things happen in outer space. I don't like Miu's hairstyle either. But still, I like Wanya's baby (super cute) and I hope that there will be an anime of Shin Daa Daa Daa with more funny situation.


Member
1975 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 7/2/08 , edited 7/2/08

kristaine wrote:

umm,,,
how many chapters?
and where can i read?


onemanga.com there are only 6 chapters at that sight though which is volume 1 and 1 chapter ofvolume 2
Member
1975 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 7/2/08

FoxGurl wrote:


ichigo_sakuralove wrote:

For all of you that don't know Daa! Daa! Daa! is 72 episodes and there is a sequel. Shin Daa! Daa! Daa! At the end of Daa! Daa! Daa!, a rescue team from Planet Otto came to rescue Ruu. Ruu went back to Otto along with Wanya and Pepo. Many years later, Ruu meets a confused earthling girl called Miu that has arrived through a wormhole. Miu desperately wants to go home and he agrees. Unknown to him, Miu is the daughter of Miyu Kouzuki and Kanata Saionji (who took care of Ruu on Earth). In the end of Shin Daa! Daa! Daa! they return to Earth six months later but in reality, only half a day has passed since Miu was separated from her home. Ruu decides to remain on Earth before leaving again for Planet Otto. However, a black hole sucks Ruu in. He does not return for a long time until the day when Miu first goes middle school, which is the last scene of the prequel original. Hope I was of use!


thats soo cool!
Are they gonna make it into an anime to or just an manga?


i dunno they already have the manga but i dont know if they will turn it into an anime

Member
1975 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 7/2/08

amulet_heart wrote:


zoids190 wrote:


amulet_heart wrote:


zoids190 wrote:


amulet_heart wrote:

............ i truely hate the sequal to it... it's so boring...!! urr. and how is that even posible~ i mean when miyu and kanata is taking care of ruu and maybe 10 years later they have their own kid.. BUt how do ruu and their daughter (miu)ended up the same age?!~ so impossible!! i just don't get it!!!


dont forget that ruu is still an alien not an earthling... i guess that explains it...


yeah.. so then miyu and kanata is probably reaaally old then!~ i dosen't make sence.. miu and ruu ended up the same age! so if that happens then in the future ruu is going to be alot older than miu... and when miu is 20.. ruu is probably 40years old... it's so messed up!!! and it's boring too.........


all i can say is use your imagination creatively... ruu may have ordered an age limiting potion or something... it is very posible for him... thats all i can say...


well anyways. i don't like shin daa daa daa... i don't like miu too. miyu is soo much better than her.. don't u think?


well im sure Ruu is older than her by some time but remmeber in the ep of Daa! Daa! Daa! where seiya first comes in and wants Ruu? and he says that he will give Ruu back in a couple of days but that of couple of earth days are half a year on his planet? so time probably goes by different and people are different on other planets
Member
1975 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 7/2/08

tangerineangel2194 wrote:


Michellerules123 wrote:

In the end, ruu kissed miu and he told her that he loved her very much. i watch this manga in 8comic.com but it is a chinese website.


can you please give me the full url.. i don't understand chinese but I'll do anything just to feed my need... are the volumes complete?


onemanga.com has shin daa daa daa in english but only 6 chapters i think there is 10 or so of them though
40285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Cross Academy!
Offline
Posted 7/2/08

ichigo_sakuralove wrote:


amulet_heart wrote:


zoids190 wrote:


amulet_heart wrote:


zoids190 wrote:


amulet_heart wrote:

............ i truely hate the sequal to it... it's so boring...!! urr. and how is that even posible~ i mean when miyu and kanata is taking care of ruu and maybe 10 years later they have their own kid.. BUt how do ruu and their daughter (miu)ended up the same age?!~ so impossible!! i just don't get it!!!


dont forget that ruu is still an alien not an earthling... i guess that explains it...


yeah.. so then miyu and kanata is probably reaaally old then!~ i dosen't make sence.. miu and ruu ended up the same age! so if that happens then in the future ruu is going to be alot older than miu... and when miu is 20.. ruu is probably 40years old... it's so messed up!!! and it's boring too.........


all i can say is use your imagination creatively... ruu may have ordered an age limiting potion or something... it is very posible for him... thats all i can say...


well anyways. i don't like shin daa daa daa... i don't like miu too. miyu is soo much better than her.. don't u think?


well im sure Ruu is older than her by some time but remmeber in the ep of Daa! Daa! Daa! where seiya first comes in and wants Ruu? and he says that he will give Ruu back in a couple of days but that of couple of earth days are half a year on his planet? so time probably goes by different and people are different on other planets


oh well/` i don't get it.. n miu reminds me of a anime i don't like. so that's basically y i don't like shin daa daa daa . and i don't like main characters with short hair.. idk y..
Member
832 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 7/2/08
i'm gonna check it out.... :D
Member
23944 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Somewhere......
Offline
Posted 7/3/08
LOL ^^ thx
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.