Created by MissDuffy06
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
Post Reply Fave member?
Member
11302 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 5/14/08
I like Sohee and Yoobin!!
34454 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Canada
Offline
Posted 5/24/08
yoobin!!!
162 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / I LOVE BOJOONG
Offline
Posted 5/26/08
i like sunye because she can actually dance and sing without the technology in the recording studio ( sorry sohee fans, but seriously ..... do you really think she can sing???)
2109 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 5/29/08
yoobin!!

she can rap!! lolol
Member
1156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / united states
Offline
Posted 6/1/08
i dont noe which one is which so someone tell me who the Rapper girls name is and ill vote lol...
6464 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / hell! >:D
Offline
Posted 6/4/08
who is the rapper??
Member
11302 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 6/4/08

awempty1 wrote:

i like sunye because she can actually dance and sing without the technology in the recording studio ( sorry sohee fans, but seriously ..... do you really think she can sing???)


she can dance though...but her voice cracks when it's live
Member
11302 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 6/4/08

azncancer732 wrote:

i dont noe which one is which so someone tell me who the Rapper girls name is and ill vote lol...


rapper is yoobin...she rocks! p.s. nice avi of amu!!!
Member
11302 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 6/4/08

fansy2010 wrote:

who is the rapper??

yoobin ☺

Member
1156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / united states
Offline
Posted 6/7/08

MissDuffy06 wrote:


azncancer732 wrote:

i dont noe which one is which so someone tell me who the Rapper girls name is and ill vote lol...


rapper is yoobin...she rocks! p.s. nice avi of amu!!!


lol she has live problems...XD
2972 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / north pole O_-
Offline
Posted 6/8/08
i like sun ye...

and the youngest in the group is just 15 yrs old???

and it's so hee! next youngest is sun mi...16 yrs old!

i didn't know that their that young! woah...
1596 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 6/9/08
yoobin is da best! even tho she isnt a real member of wonder girls, her rapping skills are AWESOME
12 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25
Offline
Posted 6/12/08
YOOBIN!!!!
she is gorgeous!
1167 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Quezon City, Phil...
Offline
Posted 6/15/08
yoobin........so sexylicious and rappylicious xD.........
9085 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / thats a secret!!!...
Offline
Posted 6/18/08
Yoobin of course
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.