First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Wanna be a MOD?! For Avatar Requests/ID cards & Clan Cards/Element Clans
Posted 5/14/08 , edited 8/21/08
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Welcome to Mod search!
Please apply if you would like to be a mod in this group!
if you do become a mod, and if there are any questions the pm me!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What do you do?? Pick one only!
What Element are you - you need to get the user new of the person that posted in the forum and take the user name and put it under the clan they want, what portion they want.
Membership Cards - you will look at the persons user name and their info. that they will post in the forum and make the Membership cards the same way as i make it.
Element clan ID cards - you will look at the persons user name and their info. that they will post in the forum and make the Membership cards the same way as i make it.
Avatar Requests [new] - you make avatars that people want and post them in the group for the person the receive their avi

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Warning!
Mods are not able to change anything in this group except for putting the user names in the different classes! If the mod DOES change something on the page then they will not be a mod anymore!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First the things you will need to do to be come a mod is answer these questions blow:

1. Why do you want to be a mod?
2. what job do you want? (listed at the top)
3. why do you want thins job?
4. how often are you online?
5. are you going to watch out for this group all of the time?
6. what programs do you use?
(this questions is for if you want to make the membership cards or element id cards or for avatar requests)Also please give some examples of your work in a spoiler.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you are accepted as being a mod then I (yukirasuki) will send you a pm to tell you!
THANK-YOU!!


Mods that are working:
CookieandCream - Putting user names into the clans
ShukakuGaara - Membership cards
lucky-chan - Clan Moderator
anime4lov - Membership Cards and Clan ID cards
PrincessSakura12 - Avatar Requests
AyaKaori - Avatar Request
16294 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / new CR profile it...
Offline
Posted 5/14/08
1. because i like to help people out and love organizing groups
2. almost all and when i can get my hands on to a computer
3. yep cause ill check the group every day
952 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Where the Cherry...
Offline
Posted 5/22/08

1. Why do you want to be a mod? Cuz I think that Stephy needs more help making stuff
2. What job do you want? TO MAKE BANNERS >=O Yeah, I know that's not at the top...but yeah.
3. Why do you want this job? Cuz I'm bored and I need something to do.
4. How often are you online? Every day. 'Cept weekends.
5. Are you going to watch out for this group all the time? Yeah.
6. What programs do you use? My little secret ;D

Oh and...example banner right here



5251 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / None of your busi...
Offline
Posted 6/4/08
1. Why do you want to be a mod? I want to help the group become a better and faster group
2. what job do you want? i can do What element r u? or i can do membership cardz or Id cardz..ur pick
3. why do you want this job? well, for wut element r u..it's the easiest..not 2 much work....um for membership cardz and ID cardz...i no how long a person can take 2 make so many and i want 2 help cause i no people r waiting for these out there...
4. how often are you online? um..i'm online everday except Fri.
5. are you going to watch out for this group all of the time? yes...i can't make any promises, but yes i will try my best...
6. what programs do you use? i use lunapic and Photoscape...
Posted 6/23/08
1. Why do you want to be a mod?I want to help out this awesome group!!!
2. what job do you want? What Element are you
3. why do you want this job? Cause I don't have Photoshop or any other image editing software.
4. how often are you online? um..i'm online everday except for Thursday, Friday and Sunday
5. are you going to watch out for this group all of the time?I'm not sure but I will try my best
Posted 7/27/08
1. Why do you want to be a mod? I like to help out. The more help the better ^^
2. what job do you want? (listed at the top) What Element are you
3. why do you want thins job? Well out of the 3 this is the easiest and to be honest you made the cards well ^^
4. how often are you online? online most of the time (dam I have no life... )
5. are you going to watch out for this group all of the time? of course! I will put this group in my favorites and I remember to go here and help :)

Member
4755 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / SJ's land
Offline
Posted 8/6/08
1. Why do you want to be a mod?
i want to be the mod so i can help out w/ other mod and the members
2. what job do you want? (listed at the top)
i want to be the one that say :what element are u?
3. why do you want thins job?
i want this job b/c it fit me more than other and i usually on CR so i can check it most of the time
4. how often are you online?
almost everyday
5. are you going to watch out for this group all of the time?
yep i will since i love anything that have "darkness"
Posted 8/17/08
my answer is on the bottom
1. Why do you want to be a mod?
2. what job do you want? (listed at the top)
3. why do you want thins job?
4. how often are you online?
5. are you going to watch out for this group all of the time?
6. what programs do you use? (this questions is for if you want to make the membership cards or element id cards or for avatar requests)


1.me want to be mod because me want to help the group become active and me love to make people laugh and smilles
2.Modertors
3.me want to help the group become active and me love to make people laugh and smilles
4.24/7 all the time
5.yes
6. photoshop ,paint,photoscape
Posted 8/17/08

PrincessSakura12 wrote:

my answer is on the bottom
1. Why do you want to be a mod?
2. what job do you want? (listed at the top)
3. why do you want thins job?
4. how often are you online?
5. are you going to watch out for this group all of the time?
6. what programs do you use? (this questions is for if you want to make the membership cards or element id cards or for avatar requests)


1.me want to be mod because me want to help the group become active and me love to make people laugh and smilles
2.Modertors
3.me want to help the group become active and me love to make people laugh and smilles
4.24/7 all the time
5.yes
6. photoshop ,paint,photoscape


the second question i only have this one left...

Avatar Requests [new] - you make avatars that people want and post them in the group for the person the receive their avi
Posted 8/17/08

yukirasuki wrote:


PrincessSakura12 wrote:

my answer is on the bottom
1. Why do you want to be a mod?
2. what job do you want? (listed at the top)
3. why do you want thins job?
4. how often are you online?
5. are you going to watch out for this group all of the time?
6. what programs do you use? (this questions is for if you want to make the membership cards or element id cards or for avatar requests)


1.me want to be mod because me want to help the group become active and me love to make people laugh and smilles
2.Modertors
3.me want to help the group become active and me love to make people laugh and smilles
4.24/7 all the time
5.yes
6. photoshop ,paint,photoscape


the second question i only have this one left...

Avatar Requests [new] - you make avatars that people want and post them in the group for the person the receive their avi


oh ok sure no problem at all
Posted 8/17/08

PrincessSakura12 wrote:


yukirasuki wrote:


PrincessSakura12 wrote:

my answer is on the bottom
1. Why do you want to be a mod?
2. what job do you want? (listed at the top)
3. why do you want thins job?
4. how often are you online?
5. are you going to watch out for this group all of the time?
6. what programs do you use? (this questions is for if you want to make the membership cards or element id cards or for avatar requests)


1.me want to be mod because me want to help the group become active and me love to make people laugh and smilles
2.Modertors
3.me want to help the group become active and me love to make people laugh and smilles
4.24/7 all the time
5.yes
6. photoshop ,paint,photoscape


the second question i only have this one left...

Avatar Requests [new] - you make avatars that people want and post them in the group for the person the receive their avi


oh ok sure no problem at all


okie dokie!
Posted 8/21/08
1. Why do you want to be a mod?:because i want to help the group out..
2. what job do you want?: Avatars request
3. why do you want thins job?: i like to make avatar and would love to help people make avatars
4. how often are you online?: almost everyday unless i have exams in school
5. are you going to watch out for this group all of the time?:if i'm online..i will...
6. what programs do you use?: photoscape
Posted 8/21/08

AyaKaori wrote:

YO HII~ IT'S MEE <33
1. Why do you want to be a mod?
>> i wanna help out mii hyper fwend here (stephy) 8D
2. what job do you want?
>> avatar requests :3
3. why do you want thins job?
>> i like making aviies
4. how often are you online?
>> depends
5. are you going to watch out for this group all of the time?
>> whenever iim on cr :]
6. what programs do you use?
>> secrett ;D
** Want some examples??
uu should know how mii aviies look like stephy :3 HIRE ME XD


okie dokie i will hire yu!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted 10/5/08
I want to do the avatar maker please


1. Why do you want to be a mod?So i can help you guys out
2. what job do you want? (listed at the top)avatar maker
3. why do you want thins job?so i can help you guys if you are making other things that you need to do
4. how often are you online?as much as everyday
5. are you going to watch out for this group all of the time?yes if i am online
6. what programs do you use? (this questions is for if you want to make the membership cards or element id cards or for avatar requests)Also please give some examples of your work in a spoiler.

Photo:

4774 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / texas,america
Offline
Posted 10/10/08
1. Why do you want to be a mod?
i like making stuffs and help ppl
2. what job do you want? (listed at the top)
avatars request
3. why do you want thins job?
i like making aviis
4. how often are you online?
everyday but i'll do most of my request in the weekend
5. are you going to watch out for this group all of the time?
yes, i think this group is awesome and want to help out
6. what programs do you use? (this questions is for if you want to make the membership cards or element id cards or for avatar requests) i used gimp , photoshop, fireworks 8 , and website programs
Also please give some examples of your work in a spoiler.

First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.