First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
DBSK accused of sexual harassment!
82434 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / CA, U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 5/15/08
So was the "sexual harassment" geared towards the commercial or the pictures? Either way, none of those showed any proof that there was any foul play, just a bunch of individuals doing their jobs (the commercial) and in the pictures (with DBSK and SNSD in it), it looks like friends goofing around.
16313 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / ♪ ♫ ☼ england
Offline
Posted 5/15/08

goldengoat55555 wrote:

well the same thing happen to mike tyson and r-kelly and micheal jackson, although MJ did really do it-with little boys

this pic is funny though

goldengoat55555:19511820

looks like the user CHANCE16


LMAo...you know why i didn't reply to your other post?

...because i couldn't be arsed to talk to some looser like you. obviously you lost so i didn't see a point in replying back...now you're trying to be funny again?

well i was just browsing the net and i stumbled this little picture of you...can you see the resemblance?



Posted 5/15/08

Chance16 wrote:


goldengoat55555 wrote:

well the same thing happen to mike tyson and r-kelly and micheal jackson, although MJ did really do it-with little boys

this pic is funny though

goldengoat55555:19511820

looks like the user CHANCE16


LMAo...you know why i didn't reply to your other post?

...because i couldn't be arsed to talk to some looser like you. obviously you lost so i didn't see a point in replying back...now you're trying to be funny again?

well i was just browsing the net and i stumbled this little picture of you...can you see the resemblance?





oh, you seriously crack me up, but like you said with your mushroom haircut. you like little boys as wel as full grown men

76 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / singapore
Offline
Posted 5/15/08

xiaopai_cute wrote:


gordon105 wrote:


xiaopai_cute wrote:


gordon105 wrote:

after reading numerous comments posted by both dbsk fans and snsd fans, i realised that a substantial amt of dbsk fans are really jealous.. ..comments posted by dbsk fans varied frm each other but the underlying principal idea is nevertheless the same--"i wish they come to rape me rather than snsd"...that's my interpretation after reading the thread and the link lol..anyway i think they are juz making fun of themselves becos they are accussing sb whom they very much want to be.. ...wow my first post on cr...snsd fighting...



I am not jealous,we all know the act only for the commercial. Not reality.
And I think you are one of SNSD fans and you are the one that jealous???
And one more thing pls dun said rude things about DBSK fans. Saying we wanted to b rape by DBSK!!!


oops sorry i forgot to state my opinion in my previous comment lol...emm i think the sexual harassment thingie is juz another stupid act by the fans, this time rd is the snsd fan lol.....yes i think the snsd guys are juz jealous too .....
but are you sure you ALL see it as pure commercials!....come on..let's be frank....most (maybe you are not ) dbsk fans ARE notorious for their over-aggressiveness in attacking whoever get paired up with dbsk......yes i agree that currently dbsk indeed has the popularity which no other grps can match up to, but it gives no excuse to their fan to assault others....i appreciated dbsk's talents and personality and now i still think they are great ..but i juz the quality of their fans is really mediocre.....
sorry if i ve offended you abt the rape thing...but pls check out the link in the thread...the dbsk fan are really saying things like i can let them molest or sth...


Yeah, I personally THINK that is pure commercial, NOT more.*serious*
And for the notorious you said I think it was because of the this rumor sexual harassment things that why they try to protect their idols from mean accusation like that. So the bash things happened.

Anyway, I read the forum again. I didn't see any statement that saying dbsk fans let them molesting. Can you please tell me which part???

[/quote}
oh ok...haha anyway let's finish with this seemingly endless debate....frankly speaking i think dbsk is great but i am anti of dbsk's FAN(read this carefully), maybe you don't realise it but pls check out most dbsk videos showing dbsk pairing wif other artists uploaded in youtube or tudou(and of course here), i juz can't help getting annoyed at those comments posted by the so-called dbsk fans assaulting other artists.i juz can even watch a damn simple video without getting irritated...
anyway are you trying to glorify all the dbsk fan or sth?....what do you mean by "they try to protect their idols from mean accusation like that"...you are trying to say its the snsd fan who is initiating this ever-stupid verbal battle lol? ...i doubt that...when dbsk fan accuse all the snsd members got plastic surgery or when they portrayed snsd as whores or sluts or fat pigs or sth(what do you think abt this then)....or in your words, can i justify that the sexual harassment thingie is just that the snsd fans trying to protect their idols from mean accusation like that........
with regard to the dbsk fan who so shamelessly wanting to get molested
http://shenyuepop.com/2008/05/07/snsd-fans-accusing-dbsk-of-sexual-harassment/
pls read comments by crpticbluerose and victoria...
16313 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / ♪ ♫ ☼ england
Offline
Posted 5/15/08 , edited 5/15/08

goldengoat55555 wrote:

oh, you seriously crack me up, but like you said with your mushroom haircut. you like little boys as wel as full grown men

goldengoat55555:19540437


awww...you actually saved my picture and used it in paint...

lol and what if i have a mushroom head? you been watching me ay?

btw where the hell did you like little boys as wel as full grown men come from?

stop talking to me and go get raped.

and like i said..bad hair day..haha!!


9085 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / thats a secret!!!...
Offline
Posted 5/15/08
why the hell will DBSK sexully harass SNSD. im both their fans but this is absurd
Posted 5/15/08

Chance16 wrote:


goldengoat55555 wrote:

oh, you seriously crack me up, but like you said with your mushroom haircut. you like little boys as wel as full grown men

goldengoat55555:19540437


awww...you actually saved my picture and used it in paint...

lol and what if i have a mushroom head? you been watching me ay?

btw where the hell did you like little boys as wel as full grown men come from?

stop talking to me and go get raped.

and like i said..bad hair day..haha!!




you sure are right there, remember you started this so don't start what you can't finish

233 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 5/15/08
Hmm.. SNSD's fans are mainly guys?
No wonder their complaining :/

It's just tv and to sell the products.
There isn't any reason to get so worked up over it...
I don't believe it. But thanks for sharing :]
16313 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / ♪ ♫ ☼ england
Offline
Posted 5/15/08

goldengoat55555 wrote:

goldengoat55555:19540692 you sure are right there, remember you started this so don't start what you can't finish

goldengoat55555:19540770


LMAo...what the fuck is that suppose to mean? and who says i can't finish this?

nothing that you have said has made sense and clearly you are running out of ideas so a little advice for you- Feck off. and i started it because you my friend are an idiot.


goldengoat55555 wrote:

i would have to say "ching, chong wah". do you know how the cantonese name their children? they throw a coke can down the alley *bing,clan,clong,chong*.




Posted 5/15/08


you really are the foolish one are you not!

you can't finish nothing. you can't finish your dinner for crying out loud unless mummy spoon feeds you. you a disgrace man, you claim to be proud to be chinese and yet you quote 'chinese forever' yet you can't accpet the racist aspect behind being chinese. on top of that, that mushroom is not a bad hair day, if you got a bad hair cut, so what, or if you don't wash it, thats your problem.
1707 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/15/08

gordon105 wrote:


xiaopai_cute wrote:


gordon105 wrote:


xiaopai_cute wrote:


gordon105 wrote:

after reading numerous comments posted by both dbsk fans and snsd fans, i realised that a substantial amt of dbsk fans are really jealous.. ..comments posted by dbsk fans varied frm each other but the underlying principal idea is nevertheless the same--"i wish they come to rape me rather than snsd"...that's my interpretation after reading the thread and the link lol..anyway i think they are juz making fun of themselves becos they are accussing sb whom they very much want to be.. ...wow my first post on cr...snsd fighting...



I am not jealous,we all know the act only for the commercial. Not reality.
And I think you are one of SNSD fans and you are the one that jealous???
And one more thing pls dun said rude things about DBSK fans. Saying we wanted to b rape by DBSK!!!


oops sorry i forgot to state my opinion in my previous comment lol...emm i think the sexual harassment thingie is juz another stupid act by the fans, this time rd is the snsd fan lol.....yes i think the snsd guys are juz jealous too .....
but are you sure you ALL see it as pure commercials!....come on..let's be frank....most (maybe you are not ) dbsk fans ARE notorious for their over-aggressiveness in attacking whoever get paired up with dbsk......yes i agree that currently dbsk indeed has the popularity which no other grps can match up to, but it gives no excuse to their fan to assault others....i appreciated dbsk's talents and personality and now i still think they are great ..but i juz the quality of their fans is really mediocre.....
sorry if i ve offended you abt the rape thing...but pls check out the link in the thread...the dbsk fan are really saying things like i can let them molest or sth...


Yeah, I personally THINK that is pure commercial, NOT more.*serious*
And for the notorious you said I think it was because of the this rumor sexual harassment things that why they try to protect their idols from mean accusation like that. So the bash things happened.

Anyway, I read the forum again. I didn't see any statement that saying dbsk fans let them molesting. Can you please tell me which part???

[/quote}
oh ok...haha anyway let's finish with this seemingly endless debate....frankly speaking i think dbsk is great but i am anti of dbsk's FAN(read this carefully), maybe you don't realise it but pls check out most dbsk videos showing dbsk pairing wif other artists uploaded in youtube or tudou(and of course here), i juz can't help getting annoyed at those comments posted by the so-called dbsk fans assaulting other artists.i juz can even watch a damn simple video without getting irritated...
anyway are you trying to glorify all the dbsk fan or sth?....what do you mean by "they try to protect their idols from mean accusation like that"...you are trying to say its the snsd fan who is initiating this ever-stupid verbal battle lol? ...i doubt that...when dbsk fan accuse all the snsd members got plastic surgery or when they portrayed snsd as whores or sluts or fat pigs or sth(what do you think abt this then)....or in your words, can i justify that the sexual harassment thingie is just that the snsd fans trying to protect their idols from mean accusation like that........
with regard to the dbsk fan who so shamelessly wanting to get molested
http://shenyuepop.com/2008/05/07/snsd-fans-accusing-dbsk-of-sexual-harassment/
pls read comments by crpticbluerose and victoria...


I also want to end it ady and I don't care if u anti dbsk or what, I never ask.
Eh, I try to glorify the DBSK fans? o_O I NEVER said that. I just think maybe they did that coz of the sexual harrasment. It is just my opinion, If u cannot accept it never mind.
Oh, if u annoyed by their comment. My suggestions is watch only the video dun read the comment.

And I found it the fans want to be molested. I didnt read the comment part. That's why I didnt see it. But what I can say is just because 2 of dbsk fans said like that it doent mean all of dbsk like that.
Me one of them.
Ok, last thing I wanna say is what I said above is just my opinion. It is not represent all the DBSK fans.
2311 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Sacramento, CA
Offline
Posted 5/15/08
foreals. wow. weird. i thought dbsk were IDK.
1800 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Potatoland aka Ge...
Offline
Posted 5/15/08

takasakura wrote:

Hmm.. SNSD's fans are mainly guys?
No wonder their complaining :/

It's just tv and to sell the products.
There isn't any reason to get so worked up over it...
I don't believe it. But thanks for sharing :]


yea,i also think so..
snsd fans are totally freaking out~
8512 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/15/08
wat u do for attention these days
1163 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25
Offline
Posted 5/15/08

portiaisabel wrote:

DUPLICATE THREAD...
actually its SNSD whose harassing DBSK LOL
the SNSD fans says that coz
DBSK didn't paid attention to SNSD during the CF...they were Snubbed apparently by DBSK as shown by somePICTURES and rumors that dbsk neglected SNSD...
which is just right coz DBSK is very professional so even thought they were in the CF together doesn't mean they could be go CHUMMY with each other PROFESSIONALISM.. >_<


when i first saw this thread, i thought it was really weird... i mean! heeelllooo!!! DBSK could get sooo much better girls than SNSD and obviously they've been in tons of CF with much hotter girls... duuhh... plus they've been in this business quite longer than them... and wouldn't it be odd for DBSK to get this type of complain just... NOW?! and never before?! obviously, they're more professional... just like what the reply said... and i also think that SNSD are the ones most likely to harass them... (((I've got nothing against them okaaay... just a thought))) I mean... they've still got a long way to go and soo much more to experience... their's still time for them to learn what professionalism is all about...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.