First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
DBSK accused of sexual harassment!
939 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / F / England ;)
Offline
Posted 5/15/08
they didnt harrassed snsd
the male fans are making that up because they are jealous of dbsk
and because dbsk's fans are bashing snsd

its totally untrue. when they were making the cf it looked really fun

it was kinda inevitable that there would be rumors like this because
of dbsk and snsd together

but its really untrue
4205 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / JJ's heart lol j/k
Offline
Posted 5/15/08
god its just a cf and dbsk is just following the script cuz they r actually PROFFESIONALS unlike others ..
and snsd fans r angry cuz dbsk r like ignoring snsd in real life <_<; thats why they post dis and seriously its like snsd themselves wants to get raped
16313 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / ♪ ♫ ☼ england
Offline
Posted 5/15/08 , edited 5/15/08

goldengoat55555 wrote:

you really are the foolish one are you not!

you can't finish nothing. you can't finish your dinner for crying out loud unless mummy spoon feeds you. you a disgrace man, you claim to be proud to be chinese and yet you quote 'chinese forever' yet you can't accpet the racist aspect behind being chinese. on top of that, that mushroom is not a bad hair day, if you got a bad hair cut, so what, or if you don't wash it, thats your problem.


haha you calling me foolish> haha you're the one who comes out with the petty comments and insults. and yes i am proud to be chinese but that doesn't mean i accept racism or any in fact. i would have said the same even if you attacked another race. its bang out of order and uncalled for. and what is your problem with my hair cut? ay? what are you trying to say exactly?

btw fuck off rating my pictures...
3353 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 5/15/08
is any of this true? don't DBSK is that unprofessional from what i've seen so far. anyways, hope it isn't true. FIGHTING! DBSK!
Posted 5/15/08 , edited 5/15/08

Chance16 wrote:


goldengoat55555 wrote:

you really are the foolish one are you not!

you can't finish nothing. you can't finish your dinner for crying out loud unless mummy spoon feeds you. you a disgrace man, you claim to be proud to be chinese and yet you quote 'chinese forever' yet you can't accpet the racist aspect behind being chinese. on top of that, that mushroom is not a bad hair day, if you got a bad hair cut, so what, or if you don't wash it, thats your problem.


haha you calling me foolish> haha you're the one who comes out with the petty comments and insults. and yes i am proud to be chinese but that doesn't mean i accept racism or any in fact. i would have said the same even if you attacked another race. its bang out of order and uncalled for. and what is your problem with my hair cut? ay? what are you trying to say exactly?

btw fuck off rating my pictures...


those cannot be racist to their own kind, for the simple fact they are the same racist, don't try make yourself sound so modest, yet you were the one, as i have mentioned before, to make such comments towards me. also what is the problem with your hair cut? go get a hair cut. so in other words, you don't accept racism, yet you have joined the anti-american and anti-french group. which i find offensive since have lived previously lived in both countries. you contradict yourself with everything you say and for the record, the haircut bit is just some friendly advise, don't take it the wrong way! just 'get a hair cut'. not with those pliers though, i think this time try to use some scissors or a hair trimmer.

Posted 5/15/08
I actually dont get it at all~~~
16313 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / ♪ ♫ ☼ england
Offline
Posted 5/15/08

goldengoat55555 wrote:

those cannot be racist to their own kind, for the simple fact they are the same racist, don't try make yourself sound so modest, yet you were the one, as i have mentioned before, to make such comments towards me. also what is the problem with your hair cut? go get a hair cut. so in other words, you don't accept racism, yet you have joined the anti-american and anti-french group. which i find offensive since have lived previously lived in both countries. you contradict yourself with everything you say and for the record, the haircut bit is just some friendly advise, don't take it the wrong way! just 'get a hair cut'. not with those pliers though, i think this time try to use some scissors or a hair trimmer.

goldengoat55555:19553057


LMAo..who says you can't be racist to your own kind? haha, well for one thing you are an idiot and your comments are stupid. thats a fact...another one is that you are clearly trying too hard to be funny...failing miserably.

and those groups i was invited to. i don't have anything against either of the two countries. i joined because i was invited. and how have i contradicted myself? you just have nothing decent to say so you take cheap shots at my hair and petty insults.

Ghost Moderator
AHTL 
87565 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Norway
Online
Posted 5/15/08
Yay! *does a happeh dance*
Posted 5/15/08

Chance16 wrote:


goldengoat55555 wrote:

those cannot be racist to their own kind, for the simple fact they are the same racist, don't try make yourself sound so modest, yet you were the one, as i have mentioned before, to make such comments towards me. also what is the problem with your hair cut? go get a hair cut. so in other words, you don't accept racism, yet you have joined the anti-american and anti-french group. which i find offensive since have lived previously lived in both countries. you contradict yourself with everything you say and for the record, the haircut bit is just some friendly advise, don't take it the wrong way! just 'get a hair cut'. not with those pliers though, i think this time try to use some scissors or a hair trimmer.

goldengoat55555:19553057


LMAo..who says you can't be racist to your own kind? haha, well for one thing you are an idiot and your comments are stupid. thats a fact...another one is that you are clearly trying too hard to be funny...failing miserably.

and those groups i was invited to. i don't have anything against either of the two countries. i joined because i was invited. and how have i contradicted myself? you just have nothing decent to say so you take cheap shots at my hair and petty insults.



ha ha ha, i have nothing decent to say, thats the difference between me and you, i get paid to give advise to well known companies. you contradict yourself by saying that you are not racist, yet you join two, not one but two, groups and yet you were not forced to do so. you did so at your own freewill and yet is my conclusion of you being rather silly, or just plain stupidity. again for the record, advise is advise, to give you feedback on what you have done, whether you like it or not it entirely up to you to make the best out of it, but you should listen to the words of a wiser man. wasn't you taught to learn to respect your olders? since being so proud to be chinese! its one of the old traditions in the book. learn some respect or you may shame your family, which i guess are very nice people
29208 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Like music;; Ever...
Offline
Posted 5/15/08
wow i dont believe that
16313 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / ♪ ♫ ☼ england
Offline
Posted 5/15/08

goldengoat55555 wrote:

ha ha ha, i have nothing decent to say, thats the difference between me and you, i get paid to give advise to well known companies. you contradict yourself by saying that you are not racist, yet you join two, not one but two, groups and yet you were not forced to do so. you did so at your own freewill and yet is my conclusion of you being rather silly, or just plain stupidity. again for the record, advise is advise, to give you feedback on what you have done, whether you like it or not it entirely up to you to make the best out of it, but you should listen to the words of a wiser man. wasn't you taught to learn to respect your olders? since being so proud to be chinese! its one of the old traditions in the book. learn some respect or you may shame your family, which i guess are very nice people


lol you are talking shit now. And just because i joined the group doesn't mean i fully agree...like i said i joined because my mate invited me. if you actually check. i haven;'t written anything largely offensive apart from "bastard yankees." which was clearly a joke that had no meaning towards it. and whats this shit about respect? you are only 4 years older buddy.

Posted 5/15/08

Chance16 wrote:


goldengoat55555 wrote:

ha ha ha, i have nothing decent to say, thats the difference between me and you, i get paid to give advise to well known companies. you contradict yourself by saying that you are not racist, yet you join two, not one but two, groups and yet you were not forced to do so. you did so at your own freewill and yet is my conclusion of you being rather silly, or just plain stupidity. again for the record, advise is advise, to give you feedback on what you have done, whether you like it or not it entirely up to you to make the best out of it, but you should listen to the words of a wiser man. wasn't you taught to learn to respect your olders? since being so proud to be chinese! its one of the old traditions in the book. learn some respect or you may shame your family, which i guess are very nice people


lol you are talking shit now. And just because i joined the group doesn't mean i fully agree...like i said i joined because my mate invited me. if you actually check. i haven;'t written anything largely offensive apart from "bastard yankees." which was clearly a joke that had no meaning towards it. and whats this shit about respect? you are only 4 years older buddy.



the fact is i'm still older! which shows that you don't learn much. again, the bottem line is you still joined those groups. people do not go to war and plead their innocents *unless your bush* and yet you haven't written anything offensive? you just wrote you did(another contradiction), your not america so why speak of others before yourself? and the same comment of what your said to me about trying to be funny "you are a failed comedian". move on buddy cause im trying to watch something...now if you don't mind!!! begone as after this comment i will not reply....you lose buster!!!!!
16313 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / ♪ ♫ ☼ england
Offline
Posted 5/15/08 , edited 5/15/08

goldengoat55555 wrote:

the fact is i'm still older! which shows that you don't learn much. again, the bottem line is you still joined those groups. people do not go to war and plead their innocents *unless your bush* and yet you haven't written anything offensive? you just wrote you did(another contradiction), your not america so why speak of others before yourself? and the same comment of what your said to me about trying to be funny "you are a failed comedian". move on buddy cause im trying to watch something...now if you don't mind!!! begone as after this comment i will not reply....you lose buster!!!!!


haha..again you talk shit. and make your arguments clear because you seriously need to think before you reply. lol i might not be funny but i'm not an idiot. i don't make comments that i can't back or with evidence... and you're not very good with the insults are you?

good riddance.

2675 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Chicago
Offline
Posted 5/15/08
omg, thats the stupidest thing i've ever heard in my life.
its a freaking commercial!!
they were probably TOLD to do that stuff
its called ACTING
...stupids.
842 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 5/15/08
i think the fan guys are just jealous of dbsk. honestly, i don't think dbsk would do such a thing.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.