First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Who Wants to be A moderator
AnimeLover
7541 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Abyss
Offline
Posted 10/22/08

blossom_princess wrote:



Yeah this group needs Moderators
Who Can Help This Group Be moRe Fun And Creative
Just Fill the Format


▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Name: anim3_adik (raichelle)
Reason: hehe! coz its fun and i like being a mod
How Can You Help:by making avatars, banners, organizing the page!, anything you ask me to do! :D

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬


Team Members
11249 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / In the freak show...
Offline
Posted 10/22/08
name: Nana
reason: I will help with anything
Team Members
263 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / marikina
Offline
Posted 10/24/08
name: Shana
reason:i want to help this group
how can i help:I'll try my best to make this group beautiful
AnimeLover
29621 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ottawa Ontario
Offline
Posted 11/9/08
Name: Jin4444
reason: i want to learn more stuff and i can help out too...XD
Team Leaders
6293 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / ------->BeSiDe YoU
Offline
Posted 11/12/08

Jin4444 wrote:

Name: Jin4444
reason: i want to learn more stuff and i can help out too...XD


ok you're a mod now...
AnimeLover
29621 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ottawa Ontario
Offline
Posted 11/13/08
okay..........
AnimeLover
511 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Cross Academy
Offline
Posted 11/15/08
Name: Anim3-Gurl

Reason: Cuz i wanna contribute to ur group to make it as specular as possible!!!I luv This GROUP!

How Can I help: Make THE GROUP SUPER ACTIVE!!!Yahoo!!!
Team Leaders
6293 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / ------->BeSiDe YoU
Offline
Posted 11/19/08

Anim3gurl wrote:

Name: Anim3-Gurl

Reason: Cuz i wanna contribute to ur group to make it as specular as possible!!!I luv This GROUP!

How Can I help: Make THE GROUP SUPER ACTIVE!!!Yahoo!!!


your a mod now...

congratulations..

do your best

gambatte ne
Team Members
7127 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / District 12
Offline
Posted 12/7/08
Name:Lara
Reason:I can invite more people to join and add more photos ^^
Team Leaders
6293 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / ------->BeSiDe YoU
Offline
Posted 12/7/08

laradenise wrote:

Name:Lara
Reason:I can invite more people to join and add more photos ^^


ok your a mod now


just invite new members ok
Team Members
7127 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / District 12
Offline
Posted 12/8/08

blossom_princess wrote:


laradenise wrote:

Name:Lara
Reason:I can invite more people to join and add more photos ^^


ok your a mod now


just invite new members ok


Thx^^
12371 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Next to Tsu-kun,...
Offline
Posted 12/14/08
name: -Hope
moderator: i want 2 help invite more ppl support the group and upload as much pics as i can find :]
Posted 12/24/08
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Name:Dalica/Tsubaku
Reason:it sounds cool
How Can You Help:I can help make aviis

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Team Leaders
6293 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / ------->BeSiDe YoU
Offline
Posted 12/24/08

-Hope wrote:

name: -Hope
moderator: i want 2 help invite more ppl support the group and upload as much pics as i can find :]



ACCEPTED

Now you are a picture mod. . .


Tsubaku wrote:

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Name:Dalica/Tsubaku
Reason:it sounds cool
How Can You Help:I can help make aviis

-----------------------------------------------------------------------



ACCEPTED

Now you are a Graphics mod
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.