First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
[REQUEST~] Banner
► Lovely Youngin'
8493 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / A Place Where Blu...
Offline
Posted 7/26/08

dyesebel wrote:

can i request??^_^

uhm..here's the pic:

text:"about me!!"
can u make the text moving?thank u..XD
pls make it kawaii....ehehe..^_^

and...
pic:
text:"my fav animes"
can u also make the text moving?^_^
and pls make it cuter!!^______^






► Lovely Youngin'
2018 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / dunno? XD
Offline
Posted 7/26/08

maechelle08 wrote:


dyesebel wrote:

can i request??^_^

uhm..here's the pic:

text:"about me!!"
can u make the text moving?thank u..XD
pls make it kawaii....ehehe..^_^

and...
pic:
text:"my fav animes"
can u also make the text moving?^_^
and pls make it cuter!!^______^








thank u.!!...............again..
► Lovely Youngin'
1159 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / in EDWARD CULLEN'...
Offline
Posted 7/30/08
could you make ma a welcome banner? and make it blink too? ^ - ^ i also want to have some stars on it. :D

thankies!! ^ - ^
► Lovely Youngin'
9183 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / earth
Offline
Posted 8/2/08 , edited 8/2/08

daLe28 wrote:

could you make ma a welcome banner? and make it blink too? ^ - ^ i also want to have some stars on it. :D

thankies!! ^ - ^


i've make 2, choose one u like ^^

► Lovely Youngin'
42135 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/4/08
Hey!! ^^ I haven't been here in a while. I want a request please! ^^ Can I make TWO requests?

Request 1:
Text: Welcome to my Profile!
Blink?: Yes! ^^
Pic:


Request 2:
Text: Bye Bye! Thanks for visiting!
Blink?: Yes please! ^^
Pic:
► Lovely Youngin'
1159 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / in EDWARD CULLEN'...
Offline
Posted 8/6/08

aileen_9505 wrote:


daLe28 wrote:

could you make ma a welcome banner? and make it blink too? ^ - ^ i also want to have some stars on it. :D

thankies!! ^ - ^


i've make 2, choose one u like ^^


thank you soo much! i love it. ^ - ^
► Lovely Youngin'
8493 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / A Place Where Blu...
Offline
Posted 8/8/08

ToastBandits wrote:

Hey!! ^^ I haven't been here in a while. I want a request please! ^^ Can I make TWO requests?

Request 1:
Text: Welcome to my Profile!
Blink?: Yes! ^^
Pic:


Request 2:
Text: Bye Bye! Thanks for visiting!
Blink?: Yes please! ^^
Pic:


ist one:

► Lovely Youngin'
42135 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/13/08

maechelle08 wrote:


ToastBandits wrote:

Hey!! ^^ I haven't been here in a while. I want a request please! ^^ Can I make TWO requests?

Request 1:
Text: Welcome to my Profile!
Blink?: Yes! ^^
Pic:


Request 2:
Text: Bye Bye! Thanks for visiting!
Blink?: Yes please! ^^
Pic:


ist one:



Thank you!! THANK YOU!!!!
► Lovely Youngin'
5160 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ♥ Somewhere on Ea...
Offline
Posted 8/19/08

Sorry 4 not being here 4 a while!!!

Pic:


Please make each one different styles and decorations.

And also please make each one of them the same font, PINK!!!

Things to write:
1st- Forum
2nd- Contest
3rd-Games
4th-Results
5th- Thanks 4 Visiting!!! Bye! Bye! See You Again Soon!!!


Thank You!!!
► Lovely Youngin'
8493 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / A Place Where Blu...
Offline
Posted 8/28/08

LovePink18 wrote:


Sorry 4 not being here 4 a while!!!

Pic:


Please make each one different styles and decorations.

And also please make each one of them the same font, PINK!!!

Things to write:
1st- Forum
2nd- Contest
3rd-Games
4th-Results
5th- Thanks 4 Visiting!!! Bye! Bye! See You Again Soon!!!


Thank You!!!


the 1st one:
► Lovely Youngin'
8493 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / A Place Where Blu...
Offline
Posted 8/28/08

LovePink18 wrote:


Sorry 4 not being here 4 a while!!!

Pic:


Please make each one different styles and decorations.

And also please make each one of them the same font, PINK!!!

Things to write:
1st- Forum
2nd- Contest
3rd-Games
4th-Results
5th- Thanks 4 Visiting!!! Bye! Bye! See You Again Soon!!!


Thank You!!!


2nd one:
► Lovely Youngin'
8493 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / A Place Where Blu...
Offline
Posted 8/28/08

LovePink18 wrote:


Sorry 4 not being here 4 a while!!!

Pic:


Please make each one different styles and decorations.

And also please make each one of them the same font, PINK!!!

Things to write:
1st- Forum
2nd- Contest
3rd-Games
4th-Results
5th- Thanks 4 Visiting!!! Bye! Bye! See You Again Soon!!!


Thank You!!!


3rd one:



4th one:

► Lovely Youngin'
8493 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / A Place Where Blu...
Offline
Posted 8/28/08

LovePink18 wrote:


Sorry 4 not being here 4 a while!!!

Pic:


Please make each one different styles and decorations.

And also please make each one of them the same font, PINK!!!

Things to write:
1st- Forum
2nd- Contest
3rd-Games
4th-Results
5th- Thanks 4 Visiting!!! Bye! Bye! See You Again Soon!!!


Thank You!!!


5th one:
► Lovely Youngin'
135343 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In your dreams.....
Offline
Posted 8/28/08 , edited 8/28/08
I want a banner for a group is that ok?

Can u make the text blink while switching from "Welcome to" and "Teddy Bear Cafe"

Picture:



feel free to add watever else will make it cuter =D

► Lovely Youngin'
8493 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / A Place Where Blu...
Offline
Posted 8/29/08

alanaunicorn wrote:

I want a banner for a group is that ok?

Can u make the text blink while switching from "Welcome to" and "Teddy Bear Cafe"

Picture:



feel free to add watever else will make it cuter =D



pls add us to your affies ^^

here's ur banner:
if u dont like it ill mak a new one 4 u ^^

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.