First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply JOIN JOIN
Moderator
2959 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / S*******E
Offline
Posted 5/15/08
Juz put ur username n which sub grp u wanna be in~
Oso, name one anime frm tat genre!
Plz do so, if not, u'll be wifout a subgrp!
Plz cooperate!
Posted 5/15/08 , edited 5/15/08
wolframzairene11
Sud group: Shojo group
Anime: Jigoku Shojo
6833 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/15/08
CONGOVAMPIRE
subgroup : shounen
anime : d. gray-man
Moderator
2959 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / S*******E
Offline
Posted 5/16/08

wolframzairene11 wrote:

wolframzairene11
Sud group: Shojo group
Anime: Jigoku Shojo



U r now officially in the Shojo sub grp!
Hv Fun!
Posted 5/16/08

perigem95 wrote:


wolframzairene11 wrote:

wolframzairene11
Sud group: Shojo group
Anime: Jigoku Shojo



U r now officially in the Shojo sub grp!
Hv Fun!


who s d leader f our group??????????
Moderator
2959 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / S*******E
Offline
Posted 5/16/08

congovampire wrote:

CONGOVAMPIRE
subgroup : shounen
anime : d. gray-man



U r now in the shounen sub grp~
Hv Fun!
Moderator
2959 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / S*******E
Offline
Posted 5/16/08

wolframzairene11 wrote:


perigem95 wrote:


wolframzairene11 wrote:

wolframzairene11
Sud group: Shojo group
Anime: Jigoku Shojo



U r now officially in the Shojo sub grp!
Hv Fun!


who s d leader f our group??????????


currently none but there shld be election for ppl to participate if they wanna be leader or sub leader soon. =3

6833 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/16/08

perigem95 wrote:


congovampire wrote:

CONGOVAMPIRE
subgroup : shounen
anime : d. gray-man



U r now in the shounen sub grp~
Hv Fun!


thnx thnx....=)
Posted 5/16/08

perigem95 wrote:


wolframzairene11 wrote:


perigem95 wrote:


wolframzairene11 wrote:

wolframzairene11
Sud group: Shojo group
Anime: Jigoku Shojo



U r now officially in the Shojo sub grp!
Hv Fun!


who s d leader f our group??????????


currently none but there shld be election for ppl to participate if they wanna be leader or sub leader soon. =3



HAI~~~ HAI~~~!!! and when would that b???
Moderator
2959 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / S*******E
Offline
Posted 5/16/08

wolframzairene11 wrote:


perigem95 wrote:


wolframzairene11 wrote:


perigem95 wrote:


wolframzairene11 wrote:

wolframzairene11
Sud group: Shojo group
Anime: Jigoku Shojo



U r now officially in the Shojo sub grp!
Hv Fun!


who s d leader f our group??????????


currently none but there shld be election for ppl to participate if they wanna be leader or sub leader soon. =3



HAI~~~ HAI~~~!!! and when would that b???


sry but tat'll be up to the creator to decide...
Member
2075 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21
Offline
Posted 5/17/08
angelji
subgroup : shojo group
anime : kamichama karin
6833 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/17/08
ei...i like to be a subleader....how will i do that???
Moderator
2959 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / S*******E
Offline
Posted 5/18/08

angelji wrote:

angelji
subgroup : shojo group
anime : kamichama karin


u r now in the shojo sub grp!
Hv fun n be active! =3

Member
2075 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21
Offline
Posted 5/18/08

perigem95 wrote:


angelji wrote:

angelji
subgroup : shojo group
anime : kamichama karin


u r now in the shojo sub grp!
Hv fun n be active! =3



tnx so much!
Posted 5/18/08
miyu_kanata
subgroup: shojo group
anime: shugo chara
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.