First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Jin's Manual - Translation
Member
5425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / in a can of roast...
Offline
Posted 5/15/08 , edited 5/15/08
Jin's Manual - 05.13.08
Translation by [email protected]
original post here:
http://community.livejournal.com/yorokobi_no_uta/67840.html#cutid1

Everyone, we meet again after six weeks.
How are you all doing? This is Jin.

Eh ~ I have an announcement!
I will be the voice of Speed Racer in this summer’s movie.
I have already been shown the film.
It’s interesting!
Because it was originally an anime, it was easy to understand.
The way the production was filmed made it seem very real. It was done very well! (*laughs*)
I’ve already begun dubbing and it’s difficult!
Because I haven’t acted using just my voice before,
It was really hard at first.
Hearing my voice coming from someone else’s mouth is a really strange experience.
Please watch Speed Racer.

Later, the single will be available for sale.
Did everyone already get it?
The one that has my solo? (*laughs*)
It’s called LOVEJUICE, but it’s a song that you could dance to.
It makes you feel like you’re at a club.
If you go to a club, please dance to it.
I also recommend listening to it while driving.
Or after everyone has been drinking.
Well, since it was finished stylishly, please listen to it. (Note: This sentence made my brain implode for some reason and is probably very wrong. Corrections?)

Lately, it’s been this kind of feeling.
If I don’t go now, then someone will get mad.

Ciao

Jin is being cute again.. ^_^
Hopefully, we can update this thread every six weeks.. XDD
Moderator
6687 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Europe
Offline
Posted 5/15/08
I hope hewill post a lil more entries than every 6 weeks^^

Arigatou for posting it

Member
1049 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / MaLaYsiA
Offline
Posted 5/15/08
he is cute..
can't wait to c speed racer
Member
1049 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / MaLaYsiA
Offline
Posted 5/15/08
and thanks for translating it
great job
Member
Xia
434 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / my own Japan XD *...
Offline
Posted 5/16/08
"It makes you feel like you’re at a club.
If you go to a club, please dance to it.
I also recommend listening to it while driving.
Or after everyone has been drinking."


i agree with the driving one but the 'after drinking' thing XD why after we've been drinking Jin? mabye so he can invade our drunken heads and do god knows what >//< **sorry random haha**
Moderator
18150 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / EARTH
Offline
Posted 5/16/08

Xia wrote:

"It makes you feel like you’re at a club.
If you go to a club, please dance to it.
I also recommend listening to it while driving.
Or after everyone has been drinking."


i agree with the driving one but the 'after drinking' thing XD why after we've been drinking Jin? mabye so he can invade our drunken heads and do god knows what >//< **sorry random haha**


HAHAHA sou desu but that wont work on me XD since i dont drink but i agree what he said (dance in Clubs& while driveing )yet hope he posts sooner than 6 weeks too long for me
Member
Xia
434 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / my own Japan XD *...
Offline
Posted 5/16/08

mia_chan88 wrote:


Xia wrote:

"It makes you feel like you’re at a club.
If you go to a club, please dance to it.
I also recommend listening to it while driving.
Or after everyone has been drinking."


i agree with the driving one but the 'after drinking' thing XD why after we've been drinking Jin? mabye so he can invade our drunken heads and do god knows what >//< **sorry random haha**


HAHAHA sou desu but that wont work on me XD since i dont drink but i agree what he said (dance in Clubs& while driveing )yet hope he posts sooner than 6 weeks too long for me


haha yea, i don't drink either >.< but still XD and yea, 6 weeks is wayyyy too long
Moderator
18150 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / EARTH
Offline
Posted 5/16/08

Xia wrote:


mia_chan88 wrote:


Xia wrote:

"It makes you feel like you’re at a club.
If you go to a club, please dance to it.
I also recommend listening to it while driving.
Or after everyone has been drinking."


i agree with the driving one but the 'after drinking' thing XD why after we've been drinking Jin? mabye so he can invade our drunken heads and do god knows what >//< **sorry random haha**


HAHAHA sou desu but that wont work on me XD since i dont drink but i agree what he said (dance in Clubs& while driveing )yet hope he posts sooner than 6 weeks too long for me


haha yea, i don't drink either >.< but still XD and yea, 6 weeks is wayyyy too long


yup but at least he wrote alot ^___^ did you see the MS performance of all kt solos O__O??
Member
Xia
434 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / my own Japan XD *...
Offline
Posted 5/16/08

mia_chan88 wrote:


Xia wrote:


mia_chan88 wrote:


Xia wrote:

"It makes you feel like you’re at a club.
If you go to a club, please dance to it.
I also recommend listening to it while driving.
Or after everyone has been drinking."


i agree with the driving one but the 'after drinking' thing XD why after we've been drinking Jin? mabye so he can invade our drunken heads and do god knows what >//< **sorry random haha**


HAHAHA sou desu but that wont work on me XD since i dont drink but i agree what he said (dance in Clubs& while driveing )yet hope he posts sooner than 6 weeks too long for me


haha yea, i don't drink either >.< but still XD and yea, 6 weeks is wayyyy too long


yup but at least he wrote alot ^___^ did you see the MS performance of all kt solos O__O??


oO?! there was an MS perf of all the solos?!! omg where~~?!!!
Member
1810 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / Canada
Offline
Posted 5/16/08
where is ths MS Performance of the solos????? i want to watch this.
Moderator
18150 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / EARTH
Offline
Posted 5/16/08
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ye-DNbuQQBg
Jin`s LOVE juice *faints AkaMaruDa all white xD jinDa look alike Out fits
i wont say anything Cause i loved all of the solo `s except kame`s (not into the song Like ABC ) XD
Moderator
18150 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / EARTH
Offline
Posted 5/16/08
What do all of you think after watching the MS performance ??
Moderator
6687 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Europe
Offline
Posted 5/16/08
hum Jin's outfit was not fit for dancing Lovejuice, and i really dont like skinny pants. Not for jin! (even if he still looked good). And HE BEAT BOXED at the beginning^^ NOt bad at all!
ABC were quite great^^ ne, mia-chan?! We forgot to watch Kame!
First time that I see Junno with a cap...He has a je-ne-sais-quoi of the bebop guys f early 90s...so cute. His song is starting to grow on me. slowly,but i like it more and more...and i was the one saying I didnt like it. It is still not my style but it has sth that attracts me.
Ueda still seems to have some problem on the high notes...
No dance for MAru?
Member
11476 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 5/18/08
thanks for posting!
Moderator
18150 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / EARTH
Offline
Posted 6/3/08
[Translation] Jin's comment on "QUEEN OF PIRATES" on J-WEB
Don't know if this is posted yet, if it is please delete this ne ^O^

So, some of you may know that on J-WEB, a new section was set up for promotion of new albums.
This section allows each KAT-TUN member to post a message to fans. (One member per day)
This is only a temporary section as it ends on 6th June, lasting for a total of 6 days.
Today is...JIN'S DAY! XD <3

Jin's message is as follows:

"KAT-TUN III -QUEEN OF PIRATES-" represents "PIRATES"! [stefuu: err yes we understand Jin =__=; LOL]
The first song "T∀BOO" - doesn't it give you a pirate-y feeling?
Inside this album, there are different styles of songs.
I want to give everyone several different images.
In my opinion,
since "HELL,NO", this song is my favorite song overall, [stefuu: I like this too *O*; Though 12 O'CLOCK is my favorite new song lol]
I really like it! [Stefuu: I think he's talking about liking the album XD; ]
Also, the concerts are coming closer and closer,
I would like everyone to listen to it a few more times,
and ganbatte in memorizing them!

source: [email protected]


Since Jin told us to ganbatte...I will ganbatte with learning the lyrics TTATT;
Good thing his whole solo is in English *evil laugh*
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.