First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
Post Reply I tried to draw Hey! Say! JUMP..
Member
20129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / :]
Offline
Posted 5/15/08 , edited 5/24/08
NEW DRAWING BELOW!!

please post your Hey! Say! JUMP drawings too if you have one!!

by me: hsj9392


here's what I think about my drawing:








Awesome chibi work by: h4CkSigN


here's what she thinks about her drawing:


Member
6516 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Germany
Offline
Posted 5/15/08
omgy this is soooo kewl!!! you're awesome girl!!! i cud never draw something like that!! god job!!
Member
20129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / :]
Offline
Posted 5/15/08

chika-pyon wrote:

omgy this is soooo kewl!!! you're awesome girl!!! i cud never draw something like that!! god job!!



Thanks a lot!!
^-^


Member
5272 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / earth
Offline
Posted 5/15/08
it's ok. the yamada and yabu here resembles the real yamada and yabu. it's nice.
Member
3184 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / ovverthere ._.
Offline
Posted 5/15/08
omg your drawing are awesome!
Member
20129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / :]
Offline
Posted 5/15/08

jally23 wrote:

it's ok. the yamada and yabu here resembles the real yamada and yabu. it's nice.


thanks thanks!!



PoisonBabee wrote:

omg your drawing are awesome!


Thank you so much!!





Member
1547 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 5/15/08
i love your drawing..
Member
7261 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 5/15/08
it really looks like them but i think yuto seems tooo skinny.
Member
49681 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Philippines, soon...
Offline
Posted 5/15/08
huwaa, kakkoi desu^____^ *claps.claps* ehehe i drew one of yamachan demo..its anime-ish XDD and i sent it off to him
Member
20129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / :]
Offline
Posted 5/16/08
Thank you everyone!!

Member
956 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 5/16/08
i think yabu, yuto n chinen really look like the real ones.. jood job!
Member
20129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / :]
Offline
Posted 5/16/08

blaue_lucifer wrote:

i think yabu, yuto n chinen really look like the real ones.. jood job!


Arigatou!!

Member
6516 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Germany
Offline
Posted 5/16/08
you really did a great job! as i said... if i wud draw them they wud look like potatoes with eyes noses and mouths ^_^
Member
20129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / :]
Offline
Posted 5/16/08

chika-pyon wrote:

you really did a great job! as i said... if i wud draw them they wud look like potatoes with eyes noses and mouths ^_^



potatoes huh??
that would be really cute!!


Member
6516 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Germany
Offline
Posted 5/16/08

hsj9392 wrote:


chika-pyon wrote:

you really did a great job! as i said... if i wud draw them they wud look like potatoes with eyes noses and mouths ^_^



potatoes huh??
that would be really cute!!





you think? i wud be pretty shocked if i wud see them as potatoes...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.