First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Post Reply NEW Membership ID | OPEN
Moderator
47979 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Phillipines
Offline
Posted 5/18/08

bleach_rawkerr wrote:

Name: Teresa
Username: Bleach_rawkerr
Age:13
Birthday: 21 December
Position:Huundred Princesses
Status: Member
Pic:


Moderator
47979 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Phillipines
Offline
Posted 5/18/08

blue_legend14 wrote:

Name: angelica
Username:blue_legend14
Age:14
Birthday:dec.14
Position:hundred princess
Status:member
Pic:


Moderator
47979 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Phillipines
Offline
Posted 5/18/08

michellewjy wrote:

aww thanks for the id !!! u used photoscape ?


yup :)

Posted 5/18/08

unknownblue wrote:


michellewjy wrote:

aww thanks for the id !!! u used photoscape ?


yup :)



i just dled this morning XD but im still very blur how to use it XD
Moderator
47979 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Phillipines
Offline
Posted 5/18/08

michellewjy wrote:


unknownblue wrote:


michellewjy wrote:

aww thanks for the id !!! u used photoscape ?


yup :)



i just dled this morning XD but im still very blur how to use it XD


i see :)) its easy wen u now how to use it.
Posted 5/18/08

unknownblue wrote:


michellewjy wrote:


unknownblue wrote:


michellewjy wrote:

aww thanks for the id !!! u used photoscape ?


yup :)



i just dled this morning XD but im still very blur how to use it XD


i see :)) its easy wen u now how to use it.


yupx .. means i still got far more to learn XD
Moderator
47979 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Phillipines
Offline
Posted 5/18/08

michellewjy wrote:


unknownblue wrote:


michellewjy wrote:


unknownblue wrote:


michellewjy wrote:

aww thanks for the id !!! u used photoscape ?


yup :)



i just dled this morning XD but im still very blur how to use it XD


i see :)) its easy wen u now how to use it.


yupx .. means i still got far more to learn XD


yup right :))
Posted 5/18/08

unknownblue wrote:


michellewjy wrote:


unknownblue wrote:


michellewjy wrote:


unknownblue wrote:


michellewjy wrote:

aww thanks for the id !!! u used photoscape ?


yup :)



i just dled this morning XD but im still very blur how to use it XD


i see :)) its easy wen u now how to use it.


yupx .. means i still got far more to learn XD


yup right :))


haha thanks for the advise
Posted 5/18/08

unknownblue wrote:


blossombubblesbuttercup wrote:

Name:Blossom
Username:blossombubblesbuttercup
Age:13
Birthday:August 26
Position:Queen of Crestalia
Status:Member
Pic:





thankies!

Member
5040 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Living in my Story
Offline
Posted 5/18/08 , edited 5/19/08
Name:Laluna
Username:Doll_knight
Age:14
Birthday:Feb.8 1994
Position:Hundred Princess
Status:Member
Pic:

Member
9669 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / chair
Offline
Posted 5/18/08

unknownblue wrote:


blue_legend14 wrote:

Name: angelica
Username:blue_legend14
Age:14
Birthday:dec.14
Position:hundred princess
Status:member
Pic:




thanks a lot:)
Member
4314 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 5/18/08 , edited 5/18/08
name:Yuki
username:denziaddict
age:12
bday:september 23
position:Hundred Princesses
status:member
pic:

Posted 5/18/08

unknownblue wrote:


nash_ayakahirusawa wrote:

hmmmm...i forgot about this thing.....
name Ayaka
username:nash_ayakahirusawa
age 15
bday march 10
position 12 souls
status moderator




neh! thanks!!!!!!!! it was sweetly beautiful!
Moderator
47979 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Phillipines
Offline
Posted 5/18/08

Doll_knight wrote:

Name:
Username:Doll_knight
Age:14
Birthday:Feb.8 1994
Position:Hundred Princess
Status:Member
Pic:



ur name please??
Moderator
47979 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Phillipines
Offline
Posted 5/18/08 , edited 5/18/08

denziaddict wrote:

name:Yuki
username:denziaddict
age:12
bday:september 23
position:Hundred Princesses
status:member
pic:



First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.