First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply What scenario would like in season 2 of Ginban Kaleidoscope?
1415 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/19/08
um... i think that the truth, peet is still alive, but he is at coma's condition
that's why he's been given 100 more days,
maybe god thinks that peet will no regret so he can back to his own body
well, that's just my hope, so peet can come alive and visit tazusa >3
Member
9695 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 6/21/08

alamigas wrote:


Katryna_28 wrote:

well, i would like that a boy suddenly enters Tazusa's Life and she soon finds out that it was really Pete, living in another form(thank goodness God gave him a chance to live again). But, this Pete know nothing about Tazusa and falls in love with another girl which makes Tazusa heart broken. But Tazusa still thrives hard so that Pete will finally realize who she is.... i hope that'll happen.....


Oh yes it will be a great plot and let's pray that there will gonna be season 2.



YEA YEA ^^
Member
9695 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 6/21/08

miachan16 wrote:

um... i think that the truth, peet is still alive, but he is at coma's condition
that's why he's been given 100 more days,
maybe god thinks that peet will no regret so he can back to his own body
well, that's just my hope, so peet can come alive and visit tazusa >3


THIS IS ALSO GR8 ^^

573 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33
Offline
Posted 6/24/08
How about pete DIES (OMG WTF HAX) and is reborn as a pet bird to tazusa and supporst her trough her carrier. In her near future tazusa gets a crazy yuri female fan and we have 2x2 SHINOBUDEN with taste of AIR lol.
Member
1123 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 6/27/08
God gave Pete a second chance, then he was back in his body (only with black hair XD, or smthing lyk that) but Tazusa (after winning in the olympics or something) lost some of her memories in an airplane crash after... Pete also lost SOME but sorta remembered her and made friends with her. Tazusa forgot that she skated so Pete and (iforgothernamethebestfriendwhatwasitagain?) help her remember, after seeing Tazusa skate, Pete completely remembers her but he cant tell her or else he'll go back to heaven, so he has to help her remember... etc......XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD fuofuofuofuo O_o wtf?
2450 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / somewhere in your...
Offline
Posted 6/27/08
For me...........

Participants for Olympic Figure Skating will have a pair this time....
and Tazusa will suddenly have a pair with reincarnated Pete! (the way he was before but he has different appearance)
657 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / 408(:
Offline
Posted 7/6/08 , edited 7/6/08
ok three years later..
Tazusa suddenly gets a coma after having a hard hit in the ice on Feb. 23
during her deep sleep pete kept telling tazusa to wake up
after a year tazusa finally wakes up that day pete is ressurected by god
the doctor said she has some memory loss and tazusa tries to find herself later on the series
tazusa totally forgot about pete but still feels she is missing someone very important
pete remembers tazusa and tries to find her
he enters tazusas ice rink and see that tazusa is trying to find some memory of all the times shes ice skated
overtime pete tries to tell tazusa about all the experiences he had with her
instead tazusa ignores him and starts to focus on her ice skating (which she gained memory back from)
tazusa has a big ice skating performance and gets really nervous
she watches some old tapes of her competing and ends up watching her final flight video
she slowly starts to remember
and when she finally hits the ice rink for her final dance she looks straight ahead and sees pete
during her whole ice skating dance she gets all the memories of her and pete together
and in the end they share a kiss and make all tons of new memories
:)))))
Member
654 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 7/6/08

markerboxes wrote:

ok three years later..
Tazusa suddenly gets a coma after having a hard hit in the ice on Feb. 23
during her deep sleep pete kept telling tazusa to wake up
after a year tazusa finally wakes up that day pete is ressurected by god
the doctor said she has some memory loss and tazusa tries to find herself later on the series
tazusa totally forgot about pete but still feels she is missing someone very important
pete remembers tazusa and tries to find her
he enters tazusas ice rink and see that tazusa is trying to find some memory of all the times shes ice skated
overtime pete tries to tell tazusa about all the experiences he had with her
instead tazusa ignores him and starts to focus on her ice skating (which she gained memory back from)
tazusa has a big ice skating performance and gets really nervous
she watches some old tapes of her competing and ends up watching her final flight video
she slowly starts to remember
and when she finally hits the ice rink for her final dance she looks straight ahead and sees pete
during her whole ice skating dance she gets all the memories of her and pete together
and in the end they share a kiss and make all tons of new memories
:)))))


yay!! *claps* luv it!

657 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / 408(:
Offline
Posted 7/6/08

Sylverine wrote:


markerboxes wrote:

ok three years later..
Tazusa suddenly gets a coma after having a hard hit in the ice on Feb. 23
during her deep sleep pete kept telling tazusa to wake up
after a year tazusa finally wakes up that day pete is ressurected by god
the doctor said she has some memory loss and tazusa tries to find herself later on the series
tazusa totally forgot about pete but still feels she is missing someone very important
pete remembers tazusa and tries to find her
he enters tazusas ice rink and see that tazusa is trying to find some memory of all the times shes ice skated
overtime pete tries to tell tazusa about all the experiences he had with her
instead tazusa ignores him and starts to focus on her ice skating (which she gained memory back from)
tazusa has a big ice skating performance and gets really nervous
she watches some old tapes of her competing and ends up watching her final flight video
she slowly starts to remember
and when she finally hits the ice rink for her final dance she looks straight ahead and sees pete
during her whole ice skating dance she gets all the memories of her and pete together
and in the end they share a kiss and make all tons of new memories
:)))))


yay!! *claps* luv it!


hahaha thank you i finished the series today so i was bored :)))
Member
654 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 7/6/08

markerboxes wrote:


Sylverine wrote:


markerboxes wrote:

ok three years later..
Tazusa suddenly gets a coma after having a hard hit in the ice on Feb. 23
during her deep sleep pete kept telling tazusa to wake up
after a year tazusa finally wakes up that day pete is ressurected by god
the doctor said she has some memory loss and tazusa tries to find herself later on the series
tazusa totally forgot about pete but still feels she is missing someone very important
pete remembers tazusa and tries to find her
he enters tazusas ice rink and see that tazusa is trying to find some memory of all the times shes ice skated
overtime pete tries to tell tazusa about all the experiences he had with her
instead tazusa ignores him and starts to focus on her ice skating (which she gained memory back from)
tazusa has a big ice skating performance and gets really nervous
she watches some old tapes of her competing and ends up watching her final flight video
she slowly starts to remember
and when she finally hits the ice rink for her final dance she looks straight ahead and sees pete
during her whole ice skating dance she gets all the memories of her and pete together
and in the end they share a kiss and make all tons of new memories
:)))))


yay!! *claps* luv it!


hahaha thank you i finished the series today so i was bored :)))


ohh.. okae.. I really admire your creativity..

61 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / China
Offline
Posted 7/8/08
i wouldn't want a second season, but maybe an OVA? i could see tazusa being really depressed and screwing up ice skating a lot because she didn't have pete with her. then she could be all sad and angsty and all "How do I go on without Pete?" and then he somehow forces his way back to earth to see her again. he tells her to move on and that he'll be watching over her and she finally gets to tell him she loves him and then she becomes the best skater in the world or something like that. =)
440 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Houston, TX
Offline
Posted 7/8/08
When is the next Winter Olympics? cuz thats probably when the next season is gonna start.

This is whats going to happen.

PEET is gonna return and he is gonna have a body. Tazusa is not going to remember him. Slowly they will remember the memories
2524 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ~ La la Land
Offline
Posted 7/13/08 , edited 7/13/08

miachan16 wrote:

um... i think that the truth, peet is still alive, but he is at coma's condition
that's why he's been given 100 more days,
maybe god thinks that peet will no regret so he can back to his own body
well, that's just my hope, so peet can come alive and visit tazusa >3


if hes in a coma it would be like takuto from full moon....
i wish he was in a coma instead of dead......
98 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 7/15/08 , edited 11/13/08
Well, I'd like a second season! I mean...the end of the previous was so...so...dramatic and sad for Tazusa! (Even for Pete I guess!)

My scenario:
Tazusa returns from the winter olympics of 2006. Her skating has changed, now Pete's gone. She skate very, very amateurishly. She tries ev'ry thing, but ev'ry thing fails! She wants Pete back! It doesn't matter in her body or in someone else's body! She wants and needs him! (Right now! ) God sees the Tazusa her troubles and he tells Pete to go back to Earth! The next day, Pete appears at the skating rink. There Pete met Tazusa. He's presenting himself as Pete Hikouka. He has his own body, but Pete doen't look like himself. His haircut and hair colour have changed. Pete's hair is more spicky and it's blond. His eye colour is still the same. When he meets Tazusa, she's very annoying and uninterested. Later when Tazusa meets Pete again, she recognizes Pete Hikouka as Pete Pumps. She so happy, but unfortunately she got an accident by skating. She lies in a very deep coma. Pete tries ev'rything to get her awake. Two months have passed and Tazusa her health has not improved. It has even gone backwards! Pete fears the worst. Pete's so sad and depressed. God can't see the suffering of Pete any longer and cures Tazusa. Pete is very happy. Tazusa remembers everything. (Even that Pete Hikouka is Pete Pumps!) A few years later she married with Pete. They have got 2 children: Juliana and Kouske. And they live happily ever after!
Member
15530 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / In earth's inner...
Offline
Posted 7/18/08
ONE YEAR PASSED .PETE WAS RESURECTED BUT HE DIDN'T REMEMBER ANYTHING AND TAZUSA SAW HIM AND HE DIDN'T KNOW HER BUT WHEN HE SEES HER SKATING AND AIMING FOR THA MEDAL HE REMEMBERED EVERYTHING WHAT THEY DID AND THAT HE LOVED HER,AND THEN THEY KISSED AS THA ENDING AND THRE A EXTRA EPISODES!!!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.