First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
what do u think will happen to the new espada allies after the invasion of hueco mundo is over?
8889 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 5/15/08

Bluange wrote:


dialaranel wrote:

hmmmmmmm.RETARD???....or FAG???




ok... To the fact that the thread is misplaced I agree....but an other thing is bugging me... Have you got any idea what FAG means...? Cause I bet you don't ...Otherwise you would have given your post a second thought before embarrassing yourself <_<;

Of course, the Retard part was correctly used ( considering the gender of the person you're offending)...although I think it woulda been better fitted for you (nothing personal)


duh..........who do you think you are???............
some kind of lawyer.............of course i know what fag means.....try to search it in the internet.....before you say something that will put u in shame....................B-A-K-A......................and try to mind ur own business.............people like u should not be in here.....if you want a fight then its on...........B-A-K-A
2733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / MY
Offline
Posted 5/15/08
.....
8211 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 5/15/08
^^ Lol. I agree on one thing though. People often use words that they dont know the meaning to.
4175 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 5/15/08

they are gonna chill with the shop guy like those filler characters.
8211 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 5/15/08

SimplyBill wrote:


g31025 wrote:

^^ Lol. I agree on one thing though. People often use words that they dont know the meaning to.


Something like "freedom of speech". People tend to use it as an alibi for their mistakes.


Yup. This is why some people are pretty screwed up.
Posted 5/15/08

dialaranel wrote:


Bluange wrote:


dialaranel wrote:

hmmmmmmm.RETARD???....or FAG???




ok... To the fact that the thread is misplaced I agree....but an other thing is bugging me... Have you got any idea what FAG means...? Cause I bet you don't ...Otherwise you would have given your post a second thought before embarrassing yourself <_<;

Of course, the Retard part was correctly used ( considering the gender of the person you're offending)...although I think it woulda been better fitted for you (nothing personal)


duh..........who do you think you are???............
some kind of lawyer.............of course i know what fag means.....try to search it in the internet.....before you say something that will put u in shame....................B-A-K-A......................and try to mind ur own business.............people like u should not be in here.....if you want a fight then its on...........B-A-K-A


y don't u mind ur own buisness?? lol wow
Posted 5/15/08

SadisticLust wrote:


Bluange wrote:


dialaranel wrote:

hmmmmmmm.RETARD???....or FAG???




ok... To the fact that the thread is misplaced I agree....but an other thing is bugging me... Have you got any idea what FAG means...? Cause I bet you don't ...Otherwise you would have given your post a second thought before embarrassing yourself <_<;

Of course, the Retard part was correctly used ( considering the gender of the person you're offending)...although I think it woulda been better fitted for you (nothing personal)


Have you heard of "connotation," genius? Stop acting like a smart-ass. You are only "embarrassing yourself." GTFO fucktard.


ironic how u called him a retard...
9376 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 5/15/08
lol...this thread is completely not on topic XD
which is good becuz NO MORE BLEACH THREADS.
(oh well...at least the creator tried to remove it ^^)
Posted 5/15/08

SadisticLust wrote:


dark_demon wrote:


SadisticLust wrote:


Bluange wrote:


dialaranel wrote:

hmmmmmmm.RETARD???....or FAG???




ok... To the fact that the thread is misplaced I agree....but an other thing is bugging me... Have you got any idea what FAG means...? Cause I bet you don't ...Otherwise you would have given your post a second thought before embarrassing yourself <_<;

Of course, the Retard part was correctly used ( considering the gender of the person you're offending)...although I think it woulda been better fitted for you (nothing personal)


Have you heard of "connotation," genius? Stop acting like a smart-ass. You are only "embarrassing yourself." GTFO fucktard.


ironic how u called him a retard...


1. I never called him a retard

2. I don't see the irony


i c.....well i must have mis-read it but w.e...idc, u two can argue or w.e u two are doing.

Ronin
95035 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / California
Offline
Posted 5/15/08
As h4x0rz implied, all Bleach topics go in the Bleach forum section.
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumcategory-98984/Bleach.html

Locked
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.