First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Rozen Maiden, and Rozen Maiden: Traumend licensed...
67850 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Japan
Offline
Posted 2/2/07
oh no
Im going to have to download it to finish watching it now.
46535 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/2/07
aw crap, I was just about to start watching it. Oh well torrents are always there.
7147 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / 中国
Offline
Posted 2/2/07
Yeah kinda old news. Kind of surprised word didn't faster. Not too suprising, though I'll probably pick this series up on DVD given how much I enjoyed it. Still need to watch Overture though.

Eh, I don't like Geneon. It's feels like I'm buying anime from the evil empire or something. Not sure if anyone other than pedophiles and /b/tards will be terribley interested in it though. Their extras tend to be not so hawt from what I remember. On the bright side, maybe those pimp ass Rozen Maiden OSTs will make it over now.
1526 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / New York
Offline
Posted 2/2/07
I'm glad I watched it already!

Although I can't wait to hear the english VA's destroy a great show. RIP DESU!~
37667 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Hinamizawa.
Offline
Posted 2/2/07
so unfair I was just gonna watch it to
7147 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / 中国
Offline
Posted 2/2/07

Deceptive_Cadence wrote:

I'm glad I watched it already!

Although I can't wait to hear the english VA's destroy a great show. RIP DESU!~


Wonder if they'll try to carry the signature ~desu over or not. Interesting to see how they try it if they do.
8541 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / searching for Gol...
Offline
Posted 2/2/07
omg... i was watching just watching ep4 yesterday.. i should've finished it already....!!

=/
18257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / the darkness
Offline
Posted 2/2/07
never did finish watching it
1330 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M
Offline
Posted 2/2/07
zz just torrent
53235 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / California
Offline
Posted 2/2/07

azrael910 wrote:

Yeah kinda old news. Kind of surprised word didn't faster. Not too suprising, though I'll probably pick this series up on DVD given how much I enjoyed it. Still need to watch Overture though.

Eh, I don't like Geneon. It's feels like I'm buying anime from the evil empire or something. Not sure if anyone other than pedophiles and /b/tards will be terribley interested in it though. Their extras tend to be not so hawt from what I remember. On the bright side, maybe those pimp ass Rozen Maiden OSTs will make it over now.


I know what you mean about Geneon, but I usually buy far more from them than I would like simply because they happen to license shows I like (Gankutsuou, Tenchi Muyo, Akira, etc). I agree that they generally tend to skimp on just about everything (most of their movies don't even include a chapter insert as per the standard ), though their most recent stuff has been a bit better (beautiful packaging on Gankutsuou, despite practically nonexistent extras). Geneon also seems to use the same voice cast on everything. At any rate, I repeat my previous statement concerning licensing; I am glad for the opportunity to buy shows I like on real, American DVDs--after a while, I get a bit tired of crappy Hong Kong bootlegs (and I have quite a few ).
1905 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / pwning the world.
Offline
Posted 2/2/07
someones obsessed with this series..


i can't say i like it too much. moving dolls just creep me out.. bad childhood experiances..
426 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Los Angeles, CA
Offline
Posted 2/2/07

mushroomjay wrote:

No. In the English manga they translated it to "yes."

So prepare for a lack of desu and .. "yes" instead.


.... wha? (I haven't read the manga yet)
7147 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / 中国
Offline
Posted 2/3/07

rawrrusuck wrote:

someones obsessed with this series..


i can't say i like it too much. moving dolls just creep me out.. bad childhood experiances..


You had a possesed doll?

Or did teddy ruxpin just scare the shit out of you?
53235 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / California
Offline
Posted 2/3/07

azrael910 wrote:
You had a possesed doll?

Or did teddy ruxpin just scare the shit out of you?


Damn! Those things were scary as hell! Having one talk at noone in particular in a dark room was probably enough to give anyone nightmares. I also thought those glow worm dolls were creepy. Ugh...early nineties children's toys.
1389 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/25/07
god, just finished watching the series. good i was able to finish it berfore the licensing.
damn geneon!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.