First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply Your training menu
Martial Artist
332 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 5/15/08 , edited 5/15/08
I'm trying to do this menu every week ( can't do it always though, like when i'm sick or something else's on the way)

Monday: Karate 1,5 hour

Tuesday: Boxing 1 hour

Wednesday: Kickboxing 1 hour

Thursday: Karate 1,5 hours

Friday: Kickboxing 1 hour, boxing 1 hour

Saturday: Karate 1,5 hours or i'll go to the gym for 2 hours

Sunday: Resting : D

and sometimes i train at home doing stuff like push-ups, sit-ups and kicking and punching bag : D
Moderator
116331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / At the studio.
Offline
Posted 5/15/08

jedi_master wrote:

I'm trying to do this menu every week ( can't do it always though, like when i'm sick or something else's on the way)

Monday: Karate 1,5 hour

Tuesday: Boxing 1 hour

Wednesday: Kickboxing 1 hour

Thursday: Karate 1,5 hours

Friday: Kickboxing 1 hour, boxing 1 hour

Saturday: Karate 1,5 hours or i'll go to the gym for 2 hours

Sunday: Resting : D

and sometimes i train at home doing stuff like push-ups, sit-ups and kicking and punching bag : D


DUDE...! You're an animal!! Here's mine:

Monday: Walk 2-4 miles/ swim
Tuesday: TKD class: Sparring 1/2 hour, teach 1 hour
Wed: Forms at home , sit ups etc./swim
Thurs: TKD class :Train 1/2 hr, teach 1 hr (Hapkido)
Fri:Walk 2-4 miles (barefoot in summer to toughen feet)/swim
Sat: cross train /swim/garden
Sun: rest
Martial Artist
1091 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25
Offline
Posted 5/15/08
wow... your schedules are amazing

Mine's simple and slightly rigourous for now.

Monday: 2 hours aikido
Tuesday: 1.5 hours kickboxing
Wednesay: 2 hours strength training at gym; 1 hour tai jutsu
Thursday: 2 hours aikido
Friday-Sunday: rest/gym
Posted 5/15/08
Monday - Kendo
Tuesday - Tae Kwondo followed by 1 hour at the gym, maily on cardiovascular exercise machines such as tredmills
Wednesday - Karate 1 hour and later on I will do an advanced work out video
Thursday - Tae Kwondo and Kendo afterwards
Friday - Karate for 2 and a half hours, this includes, half hour cardio warm-up and toning exercises, then 1 and a half hours of practicing moves, and some conditioning to finish off.
Saturday - Cycling for 6 miles
Sunday - evenly-paced jogging for 20 minutes and some Numnchaku training with my father, followed by a collapse onto the sofa for a well earned rest.

Too much? I think not.
Creator
2527 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Aussie Aussie Aus...
Offline
Posted 5/15/08 , edited 3/2/10
NEW TRAINING REGIME BEGINS!!!

Monday uni----practically whole then bjj from 7.30-9+

Tuesday uni--- kettle bells or boxing depends how shit i feel after uni -_-

WEDNESDAY NO UNI YAY!--- 6.15am jog to gym bjj from 7-8+ bus home eat sleep back to training at 12 -2 eat then sleep again train from 6-9 or 7.30 - 9 depends how exhausted i am.

Thursday uni--- either too sore to train or do boxing/muaythai 6-7.30

Friday uni--- Kboxing Sparring

Saturday--- too lazy to do shit all or sometimes wen motivated train from 12-2 rest then 3-5

Sunday---ZZZZ
Posted 5/21/08
dammm.... well its my last yr of school so i dont spend much time training
saturdays: traing for 4 to 5 hours with cousin:)

throughout the week i exercise:)
8206 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Republic of South...
Offline
Posted 5/21/08
I just work my body the only time I work my form is when I fight.
Martial Artist
972 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Ontario, Canada
Offline
Posted 5/26/08
Well, it used to be:
Monday: Tae Kwon Do and Kendo (both 1 hour each no breaks)
Tuesday: break and self training
Wednesday: Tae Kwon Do and Kendo (both 1 hour each no breaks)
Thursday: Tae Kwon Do and Kendo (same thing as the one above)
Saturday: Shaolin (1-2 hours)
Sunday: break and practice

Now it is:
Monday: nothing
Tuesday: Tai Chi (ya lol)
Wednesday: nothing
Thursday: nothing
Friday: nothing
Saturday Shaolin (1-2 hours)
Sunday nothing

Planning to go back to the first plan in the Summer.
4444 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / In your dreams...
Offline
Posted 6/22/08
I am an at-home writer so I make time to do a lot of exercises.


Every morning when I get up I do stretches and then I go jogging a mile and a half.


-Monday, Friday-

Noon: I practice Jujutsu and Kyokushin Kata/Drills [2 hours with 30 minute lunch break in between] Around 2:00 I do cardio for about an hour.

Night: I speed and agility training for an hour. I relax and watch TV while doing some light lifting.



-Tuesday, Thursday-

Noon: I practice Fencing and Iaijutsu Kata/Drills [2 hours with 30 minute lunch break in between]

Night: I strength and endurance training for an hour. Then I do cardio while watching TV.


-Saturday-

Noon: I often go out to the range and practice trap shooting, quick drawing, and CQB drills.

Night: I practice Iaijutsu and Jujutsu kata/drills for about 4 hours.



Wednesday and Sunday I rest aside from my morning jog and I either do cardio or light lifting at night when watching TV.

On Saturday and Sunday I often go swimming too. 10 full laps freestyle plus water aerobics.
Martial Artist
505 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 7/7/08
i do this every day!! I wake up and eat a whooper combo meal. then i go to sleep for 3 hrs then work out for 15 mins. I do this everday and eat another whooper combo meal for dinner.
Moderator
116331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / At the studio.
Offline
Posted 7/7/08
Ok, I have a new summer regime:
Monday 8:00-9:30 pm Muay Thai Kickboxing
Tuesday 5:00-6:30 Taekwondo (teach and train)
Wed 8:00-9:30 MT
Thurs 5:00-6:30 TKD
Fiday swim/walk
Sat walk 4 miles/and or swim
Sunday... REST
4444 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / In your dreams...
Offline
Posted 7/7/08
Do I have the most intensive training regime? I mean I always thought I was fairly lazy. Maybe it's just I have more time than most people.
Moderator
116331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / At the studio.
Offline
Posted 7/8/08
The three +hours I spend at MuayThai is so intensive that most people couldnt begin to keep up. The guys I train with are the guys you see on tv at UFC. (two of them anyway) The trainer cranks the heat to 85, then basically beats on us with sticks, medicine balls, heavy focus paddles and gloves while we do non stop training drills. Example, running laps with fighter on our back, doing 100s of situps with our feet on bench/or pushups with feet on bench, etc while getting hit in stomach and or head, sprint laps while getting whacked with bamboo...Then after class the rolling pin of course... and alot of lining up to throw up in the bathroom..
I dunno Ice ,I wouldnt just assume you train harder than others!
4444 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / In your dreams...
Offline
Posted 7/8/08 , edited 7/8/08

LegendarySucker wrote:

The three +hours I spend at MuayThai is so intensive that most people couldnt begin to keep up. The guys I train with are the guys you see on tv at UFC. (two of them anyway) The trainer cranks the heat to 85, then basically beats on us with sticks, medicine balls, heavy focus paddles and gloves while we do non stop training drills. Example, running laps with fighter on our back, doing 100s of situps with our feet on bench/or pushups with feet on bench, etc while getting hit in stomach and or head, sprint laps while getting whacked with bamboo...Then after class the rolling pin of course... and alot of lining up to throw up in the bathroom..
I dunno Ice ,I wouldnt just assume you train harder than others!


Wow. That's about as rough as Jujutsu. We don't have the heat and we're not beaten with sticks, but try getting thrown onto a hard wood floor with 350 lbs of pressure after break falling for about 30 minutes to warm up.
I have to take some pictures of my bruises sometime. Jujutsu might not be apparently so intensive, but it is certainly one of the most painful if not the most around.
I didn't assume such a thing. I asked if my regime was the most intensive due to time and hardship because thats what it seemed like after reading everyone else's routines.
Moderator
116331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / At the studio.
Offline
Posted 7/8/08

Ice_Blue_Eyes wrote:


LegendarySucker wrote:

The three +hours I spend at MuayThai is so intensive that most people couldnt begin to keep up. The guys I train with are the guys you see on tv at UFC. (two of them anyway) The trainer cranks the heat to 85, then basically beats on us with sticks, medicine balls, heavy focus paddles and gloves while we do non stop training drills. Example, running laps with fighter on our back, doing 100s of situps with our feet on bench/or pushups with feet on bench, etc while getting hit in stomach and or head, sprint laps while getting whacked with bamboo...Then after class the rolling pin of course... and alot of lining up to throw up in the bathroom..
I dunno Ice ,I wouldnt just assume you train harder than others!


Wow. That's about as rough as Jujutsu. We don't have the heat and we're not beaten with sticks, but try getting thrown onto a hard wood floor with 350 lbs of pressure after break falling for about 30 minutes to warm up.
I have to take some pictures of my bruises sometime. Jujutsu might not be apparently so intensive, but it is certainly one of the most painful if not the most around.
I didn't assume such a thing. I asked if my regime was the most intensive due to time and hardship because thats what it seemed like after reading everyone else's routines.


Ah ya.. I hear ya. And bruises ya. I am most definately gonna put a pic of my most recent in here as soon as they "blossom" a little... They are gonna be nasty. (i love bruises...I just cant WALK at the moment! and have to teach class tonight..ug )
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.