First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply Yamadas - a new corner in the magazine "duet"
Member
6516 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Germany
Offline
Posted 5/18/08

hsj9392 wrote:


chika-pyon wrote:

stalkers are creepy..... i wonder if yama-chan is having stalkerrs...



I think he does have a male stalker..
I heard the stalker followed him on his way home..
that's scaryy!!




ah ya isn't there a thread here also.. that's so creep....again i'm off-topic.. HELP!!
Member
20129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / :]
Offline
Posted 5/18/08

chika-pyon wrote:


hsj9392 wrote:


chika-pyon wrote:

stalkers are creepy..... i wonder if yama-chan is having stalkerrs...



I think he does have a male stalker..
I heard the stalker followed him on his way home..
that's scaryy!!




ah ya isn't there a thread here also.. that's so creep....again i'm off-topic.. HELP!!




Sorry..
I can't be any help..
It's the both of us who's off topic..
somebody help us??

Member
6516 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Germany
Offline
Posted 5/18/08

hsj9392 wrote:


chika-pyon wrote:


hsj9392 wrote:


chika-pyon wrote:

stalkers are creepy..... i wonder if yama-chan is having stalkerrs...



I think he does have a male stalker..
I heard the stalker followed him on his way home..
that's scaryy!!




ah ya isn't there a thread here also.. that's so creep....again i'm off-topic.. HELP!!




Sorry..
I can't be any help..
It's the both of us who's off topic..
somebody help us??



pls *holding a big SOS-sign*

Member
20129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / :]
Offline
Posted 5/18/08

chika-pyon wrote:


hsj9392 wrote:


chika-pyon wrote:


hsj9392 wrote:


chika-pyon wrote:

stalkers are creepy..... i wonder if yama-chan is having stalkerrs...



I think he does have a male stalker..
I heard the stalker followed him on his way home..
that's scaryy!!




ah ya isn't there a thread here also.. that's so creep....again i'm off-topic.. HELP!!




Sorry..
I can't be any help..
It's the both of us who's off topic..
somebody help us??



pls *holding a big SOS-sign*




hahaha!!
I think no one could see the sign..
make it bigger!!

Member
6516 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Germany
Offline
Posted 5/18/08 , edited 5/18/08

hsj9392 wrote:


chika-pyon wrote:


hsj9392 wrote:


chika-pyon wrote:


hsj9392 wrote:


chika-pyon wrote:

stalkers are creepy..... i wonder if yama-chan is having stalkerrs...



I think he does have a male stalker..
I heard the stalker followed him on his way home..
that's scaryy!!




ah ya isn't there a thread here also.. that's so creep....again i'm off-topic.. HELP!!




Sorry..
I can't be any help..
It's the both of us who's off topic..
somebody help us??



oky *makes a bigger one*

pls *holding a big SOS-sign*




hahaha!!
I think no one could see the sign..
make it bigger!!



oky *makes a bigger one*

Member
20129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / :]
Offline
Posted 5/18/08

chika-pyon wrote:


hsj9392 wrote:


chika-pyon wrote:


hsj9392 wrote:


chika-pyon wrote:


hsj9392 wrote:


chika-pyon wrote:

stalkers are creepy..... i wonder if yama-chan is having stalkerrs...



I think he does have a male stalker..
I heard the stalker followed him on his way home..
that's scaryy!!




ah ya isn't there a thread here also.. that's so creep....again i'm off-topic.. HELP!!




Sorry..
I can't be any help..
It's the both of us who's off topic..
somebody help us??



oky *makes a bigger one*

pls *holding a big SOS-sign*




hahaha!!
I think no one could see the sign..
make it bigger!!



oky *makes a bigger one*




hahaha!!
Member
6516 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Germany
Offline
Posted 5/18/08

hsj9392 wrote:


chika-pyon wrote:


oky *makes a bigger one*




hahaha!!


oky *holds the bigger one up*

why am i so dumb???? gosh.. off-topic again.. i'm tired of saying that...

Member
20129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / :]
Offline
Posted 5/18/08

chika-pyon wrote:


hsj9392 wrote:


chika-pyon wrote:


oky *makes a bigger one*




hahaha!!


oky *holds the bigger one up*

why am i so dumb???? gosh.. off-topic again.. i'm tired of saying that...




who started this thread??

Member
6516 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Germany
Offline
Posted 5/18/08

hsj9392 wrote:


chika-pyon wrote:


hsj9392 wrote:


chika-pyon wrote:


oky *makes a bigger one*




hahaha!!


oky *holds the bigger one up*

why am i so dumb???? gosh.. off-topic again.. i'm tired of saying that...




who started this thread??



oh that was me... oky so let's be off-topic... *totally forgets in which threads she's postin*
Member
20129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / :]
Offline
Posted 5/18/08

chika-pyon wrote:


hsj9392 wrote:


chika-pyon wrote:


hsj9392 wrote:


chika-pyon wrote:


oky *makes a bigger one*




hahaha!!


oky *holds the bigger one up*

why am i so dumb???? gosh.. off-topic again.. i'm tired of saying that...




who started this thread??



oh that was me... oky so let's be off-topic... *totally forgets in which threads she's postin*



hahaha!!
we can be off topic in my thread too!!
Member
6516 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Germany
Offline
Posted 5/19/08

hsj9392 wrote:


chika-pyon wrote:


hsj9392 wrote:


chika-pyon wrote:


hsj9392 wrote:


chika-pyon wrote:


oky *makes a bigger one*




hahaha!!


oky *holds the bigger one up*

why am i so dumb???? gosh.. off-topic again.. i'm tired of saying that...




who started this thread??



oh that was me... oky so let's be off-topic... *totally forgets in which threads she's postin*



hahaha!!
we can be off topic in my thread too!!


muha I'm back ^_~ soo how many posts do we make today ? ^_^
Member
4895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Wherever I wanna be
Offline
Posted 5/21/08 , edited 5/21/08

chika-pyon wrote:

oky girlz here is the first issue of "yamadas" which is going to be one site in every duet in which yama-chan says all kinds of things to some keywords... here is the first one and yama-chan looks so cute...

http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/2050/yamadas1cd9.jpg

I'm working on the translation for all of you ^_____^ enjoy!

i could help u if u want..

Member
956 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 5/21/08
lolz... the off topic couple cjika-pyon & hsj9392
watch out threads ( that r not by them ) their comin to get u !
Member
20129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / :]
Offline
Posted 5/21/08
I'm waiting for my partner..oops..I mean..master!!
LMAO

Member
956 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 5/21/08
oo chika-pyon's off... in the mean time im gonna start commenting the threads ( AGAIN ) don't i do this like everyday?
our grps onli active wit a few ppl... i wish more ppl would be active...
now im the one thats off topic...

what were we toking abou again?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.