Created by dark_element
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Which female character is the sexiest?
45 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / A place not far f...
Offline
Posted 5/19/08
yoruichi ..................
990 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 5/20/08
soifon

Member
611 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 5/20/08
yoruichi all day
73 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24
Offline
Posted 5/21/08
matsumoto i guess d booby goddest..

2nd is yoruichi
625 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Malaysia..
Offline
Posted 5/21/08
i think RUKIA..
247 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Singapore (:
Offline
Posted 5/21/08
Meow =x

All HOT ! xD
2267 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / secret
Offline
Posted 5/21/08
my choise is:
990 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 5/21/08

cioti wrote:

my choise is:


than vote 4 her, man

2267 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / secret
Offline
Posted 5/21/08

dark_element wrote:


cioti wrote:

my choise is:


than vote 4 her, man



Hell not.I have to?
990 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 5/21/08 , edited 5/21/08

cioti wrote:


dark_element wrote:


cioti wrote:

my choise is:


than vote 4 her, man



Hell not.I have to?


no, but take pitty on the evil girl.she has 0 votes. and u get 1 point for voting
2267 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / secret
Offline
Posted 5/21/08 , edited 5/21/08

dark_element wrote:


cioti wrote:


dark_element wrote:


cioti wrote:

my choise is:


than vote 4 her, man



Hell not.I have to?


no, but take pitty on the evil girl.she has 0 votes. and u get 1 point for voting


I'm not a compassionate persone,and better i quote ur reply,i recive 2 points.
990 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 5/21/08

cioti wrote:


dark_element wrote:


cioti wrote:


dark_element wrote:


cioti wrote:

my choise is:


than vote 4 her, man



Hell not.I have to?


no, but take pitty on the evil girl.she has 0 votes. and u get 1 point for voting


I'm not a compassionate persone,and better i quote ur reply,i recive 2 pct.


like ur style. and it s good ur not. if u were that sort of person i wouldn t have any respect for u. and i m doing this 4 the 2 points too.
and i was just saying before that ur like 4 halibel was better served by using the poll
Posted 5/21/08

dark_element wrote:

yoruichi

soifon

as u can see, my favorite female bleach character is soifon.


YORUICHI first then SOI FON
41 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 5/21/08
Yoruichi and Soifon are the hottest, but voted for Soifon.
2267 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / secret
Offline
Posted 5/22/08

dark_element wrote:


cioti wrote:


dark_element wrote:


cioti wrote:


dark_element wrote:


cioti wrote:

my choise is:


than vote 4 her, man



Hell not.I have to?


no, but take pitty on the evil girl.she has 0 votes. and u get 1 point for voting


I'm not a compassionate persone,and better i quote ur reply,i recive 2 pct.


like ur style. and it s good ur not. if u were that sort of person i wouldn t have any respect for u. and i m doing this 4 the 2 points too.
and i was just saying before that ur like 4 halibel was better served by using the poll


happy now?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.