First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Hall Way 1
Students
29462 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22
Offline
Posted 5/15/08 , edited 7/5/08
This is the first hall way....this hall way leads to Universal magic class and Demon class. It also leads to the girls bathroom and the Staff lounge. This hallway also leads to the lunchroom so if ur hungry, join in the caf and then go to the lunchrom. ^^


Hall way Monitors: (i am only piking 4)

President: Shibley

Vice President:Fyrune
Age 22
Pic:


Monitors:
Name: sami
Age:15
Pic:

Name: khaydi
Age 19
Pic

Name: Sakuke
Age: 15
Pic:

Name:Rain
Age:14
Pic:



If u wanna be a hall monitor, just ask me, k?

just tell me if u wanna b one and ....................write ur name...post a pic
Sign Up:
Name
Age
Pic

Responsibilities: You must show ppls the way if they r lost so u show them where the lunchroom is if they dont know where it is. You also keep peace meaning, no fighting, no trash talk, stop a fight if there is one tht occured.

Ppls in the hall way 1: Pleze dont cause any kind of trouble and pleze dont hang around here at night 4 too long. ^^

Rules 4 pedestrians (students or ppls):
-no fooling around
-no fighting
-no wandering
-no staying here 4 a l9ong time when its past 10:00 pm
-no showing new students wrong classrooms
-no throwing ANYTHING

Follow these rules and u won't b hurt, if u don't follow the rules, i put up traps tht activate 4 whoever doesnt follow the rules (the trap idea is just 4 fun), U will get a ticket from the monitors and each time u r in this hallway, u will be limited 10 seconds to where ever ur going. WE DON"T WANT THT TO HAPPEN DO WE^^

Gud Luk (4 anything and i dunno why i said it)
There will be more thn one hall way and there are atleast 5 fountains in each so u won't have to wait for a drink.

The Fountains:
-the fountains have a choice of wht ever u want to drink and a snack of ur choice, NOT A LUNCH, a snack so u can have a choclat bar and mango juce. Hope u enjoy and stay out, not in, out of troubles. THNX
12441 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Where ever I feel...
Offline
Posted 5/15/08
Hi what are the responsibilities if you become a monitor and can I be a monitor?
Posted 5/16/08

Shibleynaruto wrote:


This is the first hall way....this hall way leads to Universal magic class and Demon class. It also leads to the girls bathroom and the Staff lounge. This hallway also leads to the lunchroom so if ur hungry, join in the caf and then go to the lunchrom. ^^


Hall way Monitors:

President: Shibley

Vice President:
Monitors:

If u wanna be a hall monitor, just ask me, k?


what does the vice president do?
and monitor?
Students
29462 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22
Offline
Posted 5/17/08

khaydi wrote:


Shibleynaruto wrote:


This is the first hall way....this hall way leads to Universal magic class and Demon class. It also leads to the girls bathroom and the Staff lounge. This hallway also leads to the lunchroom so if ur hungry, join in the caf and then go to the lunchrom. ^^


Hall way Monitors:

President: Shibley

Vice President:
Monitors:

If u wanna be a hall monitor, just ask me, k?


what does the vice president do?
and monitor?


well.. u help ppls if they dont know where they r going.........like someone has to go to d lunchroom but they don know where it is......so u show them the way.....hall monitors also see if ppls r causing troubles and stuff like tht......the vice president just sees if the monitors r doing their job and does the same job as monitors
Students
42089 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Singapore (panda...
Offline
Posted 5/17/08
*walks around draging my kantana*
Students
29462 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22
Offline
Posted 5/17/08

f1team wrote:

*walks around draging my kantana*


hey yamataro senpai.where r u going
Students
42089 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Singapore (panda...
Offline
Posted 5/17/08

Shibleynaruto wrote:


f1team wrote:

*walks around draging my kantana*


hey yamataro senpai.where r u going


*With an emotionless voice*
To...kill....
Students
29462 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22
Offline
Posted 5/17/08

f1team wrote:


Shibleynaruto wrote:


f1team wrote:

*walks around draging my kantana*


hey yamataro senpai.where r u going


*With an emotionless voice*
To...kill....


srry but u cant kill anyone here.......
Students
5598 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / living life as i...
Offline
Posted 5/17/08
how to sign up for H monitor?

Students
42089 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Singapore (panda...
Offline
Posted 5/17/08

Shibleynaruto wrote:


f1team wrote:


Shibleynaruto wrote:


f1team wrote:

*walks around draging my kantana*


hey yamataro senpai.where r u going


*With an emotionless voice*
To...kill....


srry but u cant kill anyone here.......


*points my sword at you*
Want..... To.... Try?
Students
29462 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22
Offline
Posted 5/17/08

f1team wrote:


Shibleynaruto wrote:


f1team wrote:


Shibleynaruto wrote:


f1team wrote:

*walks around draging my kantana*


hey yamataro senpai.where r u going


*With an emotionless voice*
To...kill....


srry but u cant kill anyone here.......


*points my sword at you*
Want..... To.... Try?


go ahead .......... senpai
Students
42089 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Singapore (panda...
Offline
Posted 5/17/08

Shibleynaruto wrote:

go ahead .......... senpai


Why dont you bring all your clones out and your real self out and i will finish it quick
Students
29462 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22
Offline
Posted 5/17/08

f1team wrote:


Shibleynaruto wrote:

go ahead .......... senpai


Why dont you bring all your clones out and your real self out and i will finish it quick


i wont use any clones
Students
42089 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Singapore (panda...
Offline
Posted 5/17/08

Shibleynaruto wrote:


f1team wrote:


Shibleynaruto wrote:

go ahead .......... senpai


Why dont you bring all your clones out and your real self out and i will finish it quick


i wont use any clones


*Slashes your legs off*
*Then slashes your arms off*
ok im done.....
Students
29462 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22
Offline
Posted 5/17/08

Rei_008 wrote:

how to sign up for H monitor?



just tell me if u wanna b one and ....................write ur name...post a pic
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.