First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Hall Way 1
12441 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Where ever I feel...
Offline
Posted 5/18/08

Shibleynaruto wrote:


Fyrune wrote:

*perks up* really can I? sorry for being strict, so you said that you are a god and a demon? so viruses won't work on you


no so basically i am a dark and a light creature an sure u can become vp just not now...got somthin to do


then do had to take a test to become a vp? if I can't pass as a VP then i'll just become a monitor.
Students
29462 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22
Offline
Posted 5/18/08

Fyrune wrote:


Shibleynaruto wrote:


Fyrune wrote:

*perks up* really can I? sorry for being strict, so you said that you are a god and a demon? so viruses won't work on you


no so basically i am a dark and a light creature an sure u can become vp just not now...got somthin to do


then do had to take a test to become a vp? if I can't pass as a VP then i'll just become a monitor.


nope,,,,,.....u dont rewally have to take a test just make sure u help and make sure the other monitors r working
oh yeah fill this out though
Name
Age
pic
12441 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Where ever I feel...
Offline
Posted 5/18/08

Shibleynaruto wrote:


Fyrune wrote:


Shibleynaruto wrote:


Fyrune wrote:

*perks up* really can I? sorry for being strict, so you said that you are a god and a demon? so viruses won't work on you


no so basically i am a dark and a light creature an sure u can become vp just not now...got somthin to do


then do had to take a test to become a vp? if I can't pass as a VP then i'll just become a monitor.


nope,,,,,.....u dont rewally have to take a test just make sure u help and make sure the other monitors r working
oh yeah fill this out though
Name
Age
pic


I've already fill this out.
Students
29462 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22
Offline
Posted 5/18/08

Fyrune wrote:


Shibleynaruto wrote:


Fyrune wrote:


Shibleynaruto wrote:


Fyrune wrote:

*perks up* really can I? sorry for being strict, so you said that you are a god and a demon? so viruses won't work on you


no so basically i am a dark and a light creature an sure u can become vp just not now...got somthin to do


then do had to take a test to become a vp? if I can't pass as a VP then i'll just become a monitor.


nope,,,,,.....u dont rewally have to take a test just make sure u help and make sure the other monitors r working
oh yeah fill this out though
Name
Age
pic


I've already fill this out.


oh ok then
Students
42089 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Singapore (panda...
Offline
Posted 5/18/08
*Runs back and forth*
Hmmmm the race is going to start soon
Students
29462 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22
Offline
Posted 5/18/08

f1team wrote:

*Runs back and forth*
Hmmmm the race is going to start soon


*comes out of class* whts the hurry senpai
Students
42089 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Singapore (panda...
Offline
Posted 5/18/08

Shibleynaruto wrote:


f1team wrote:

*Runs back and forth*
Hmmmm the race is going to start soon


*comes out of class* whts the hurry senpai


Ehh.... finding my wrist band.....
*didnt notice its on my hand*
Students
29462 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22
Offline
Posted 5/18/08

f1team wrote:


Shibleynaruto wrote:


f1team wrote:

*Runs back and forth*
Hmmmm the race is going to start soon


*comes out of class* whts the hurry senpai


Ehh.... finding my wrist band.....
*didnt notice its on my hand*


hmm*looks* where could it b...................oh yeah............ <_<; i think its in ur hand
Students
42089 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Singapore (panda...
Offline
Posted 5/18/08

Shibleynaruto wrote:


f1team wrote:


Shibleynaruto wrote:


f1team wrote:

*Runs back and forth*
Hmmmm the race is going to start soon


*comes out of class* whts the hurry senpai


Ehh.... finding my wrist band.....
*didnt notice its on my hand*


hmm*looks* where could it b...................oh yeah............ <_<; i think its in ur hand


*looks at my hand*
oh yea it is..... omg.....
*runs off to the race*
Students
29462 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22
Offline
Posted 5/18/08

f1team wrote:


Shibleynaruto wrote:


f1team wrote:


Shibleynaruto wrote:


f1team wrote:

*Runs back and forth*
Hmmmm the race is going to start soon


*comes out of class* whts the hurry senpai


Ehh.... finding my wrist band.....
*didnt notice its on my hand*


hmm*looks* where could it b...................oh yeah............ <_<; i think its in ur hand


*looks at my hand*
oh yea it is..... omg.....
*runs off to the race*


ummooooo........................watch out 4 the slipperry part........it was just moped so plese dont ru_ *hears a crashing sound* whaddya know..............he already fell
Students
42089 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Singapore (panda...
Offline
Posted 5/18/08

Shibleynaruto wrote:

ummooooo........................watch out 4 the slipperry part........it was just moped so plese dont ru_ *hears a crashing sound* whaddya know..............he already fell


*Talks in your mind*
Hey its not me..... some other kid fell..... i got good balance kido.....and dont talk so loud.....
Students
29462 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22
Offline
Posted 5/18/08

f1team wrote:


Shibleynaruto wrote:

ummooooo........................watch out 4 the slipperry part........it was just moped so plese dont ru_ *hears a crashing sound* whaddya know..............he already fell


*Talks in your mind*
Hey its not me..... some other kid fell..... i got good balance kido.....and dont talk so loud.....


oh good then u should watch out 4 all those needles, spears, swords and traps i put up 4 ppls who run hehe
(why is he going tht way whn the race is behind the doors beside me, oh well) *goes through the doors and sits in a bench and sees the race*
Students
29462 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22
Offline
Posted 5/18/08
lalalalalal............................oh the race is starting
Students
29462 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22
Offline
Posted 5/18/08
got to go peace
Students
42089 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Singapore (panda...
Offline
Posted 5/18/08

Shibleynaruto wrote:


f1team wrote:


Shibleynaruto wrote:

ummooooo........................watch out 4 the slipperry part........it was just moped so plese dont ru_ *hears a crashing sound* whaddya know..............he already fell


*Talks in your mind*
Hey its not me..... some other kid fell..... i got good balance kido.....and dont talk so loud.....


oh good then u should watch out 4 all those needles, spears, swords and traps i put up 4 ppls who run hehe
(why is he going tht way whn the race is behind the doors beside me, oh well) *goes through the doors and sits in a bench and sees the race*


*Talks in your mind*
What traps? maybe the one that guy caught into..... poor dude.....
Btw!! its behind you?!?!?! omfg!!!!
*Runs to your location*
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.