First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
tsubasa chronicles=xxxholic?
104423 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 5/15/08

jellybean101 wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


yanir wrote:

i have a bit of both series, and seen some similarities. like that the "witch" in tc looks ALOT like yuko from xxxholic. also thers mokona (same name in xxxholic) and thers those twin girls who are the "witches" assistants (also in xxxholic) in both series she has powers. also i think i saw watanuki (xxxholic) in an episode or two. are these series related at all? (plzz reply)

(also if u dont mind, i dont get where the ova of tc is at, i mean i saw it but i dont get it, could u plz pm me wats goin on )


they were made by the same producers and company


yeah!! you have a point. come to think of it, clamp does have a certain style of animation..CCS is another good example of that animation style...


yup did u c tsubasa tokyo revolations??
1406 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Infront of my lap...
Offline
Posted 5/15/08
I basically answered your question above..

As far as the OAV...I dunno about one...do you perhaps mean the movie?


Because they have that for both series. xxxHOLiC The Movie: A Midsummer Nights Dream, and Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE the Movie: Princess of the Birdcage Kingdom.

Hope that helps! ^^
33940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / Ocean..ia
Offline
Posted 5/15/08

AnimeKami wrote:


jellybean101 wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


yanir wrote:

i have a bit of both series, and seen some similarities. like that the "witch" in tc looks ALOT like yuko from xxxholic. also thers mokona (same name in xxxholic) and thers those twin girls who are the "witches" assistants (also in xxxholic) in both series she has powers. also i think i saw watanuki (xxxholic) in an episode or two. are these series related at all? (plzz reply)

(also if u dont mind, i dont get where the ova of tc is at, i mean i saw it but i dont get it, could u plz pm me wats goin on )


they were made by the same producers and company


yeah!! you have a point. come to think of it, clamp does have a certain style of animation..CCS is another good example of that animation style...


yup did u c tsubasa tokyo revolations??


nup...what's that, if i may ask?
76 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 5/15/08
Okay, basically Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles is crossed over with a lot of Clamp's manga right? That includes XxxHolic also. Yuko IS the dimmensions witch that the characters in TRC meet. XxxHolic's world is also the world that CCS Sakura and Syaoran live in too. So basically they intersect with each other from time to time. Even so, XxxHolic tells it's own story and TRC tells its own story also. But apparently the stories intertwine with each other, so there's something big that clicks everything together like a giant puzzle.
Wow....I wrote a lot......
P.S. The ova's of TRC start about after they get the feather from the giant library.... I think.....I really hope I didn't sound like an idiot....
2527 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 5/15/08
TRC and xXxHolic are both made by Clamp, xXxHolic has its own universe and TRC is crossover from many of their works (like CCS, chobits,X). There are a lot of similarities between because they are being leaded by the same members of Clamp (correct me if I'm wrong).
2468 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / yesterday
Offline
Posted 5/15/08

EmotionlessBlue wrote:


aluminar wrote:


THEY'RE CROSSOVER ANIME!!!!! THEY SHARE THE SAME PLOT BUT WITH DIFFERENT POINTS OF VIEW!!!!! DUMBASS!!!!! YOU HAVE TO WATCH BOTH O FULLY UNDERSTAND THE PLOT!!!!! THEY AREN'T JUST RELATED THEY ARE ESSENTIALY THE SAME SERIES!!!!



They are NOT the same series...but umm...you're kinda close...^^''

They ARE a Crossover, but with different plots/settings, th works. They just affect each other in the beginning and since the other series has the white Makona, they communicate and Yuuko helps them along their way. But...it's not the saaame series. lol. If it was...they's just have it as one name...or something... o-o

and that's what happens later on.....sure at first it seems different but in the end it's basicly two perspective for one story.....

295 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / yo mama's house
Offline
Posted 5/15/08
They have the same plot(witch means its similar
1536 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Ottawa
Offline
Posted 5/15/08

aluminar wrote:


THEY'RE CROSSOVER ANIME!!!!! THEY SHARE THE SAME PLOT BUT WITH DIFFERENT POINTS OF VIEW!!!!! DUMBASS!!!!! YOU HAVE TO WATCH BOTH O FULLY UNDERSTAND THE PLOT!!!!! THEY AREN'T JUST RELATED THEY ARE ESSENTIALY THE SAME SERIES!!!!


thank you, this expressed my thoughts beautifully when i started reading this post
8694 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / USA, California i...
Offline
Posted 5/15/08
wow, i never new ther were cross-over animes lol, thx alot pplz i get this a lot more now lol (im an anime noob ^^) lol ty guyz and girls)
104423 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 5/15/08

jellybean101 wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


jellybean101 wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


yanir wrote:

i have a bit of both series, and seen some similarities. like that the "witch" in tc looks ALOT like yuko from xxxholic. also thers mokona (same name in xxxholic) and thers those twin girls who are the "witches" assistants (also in xxxholic) in both series she has powers. also i think i saw watanuki (xxxholic) in an episode or two. are these series related at all? (plzz reply)

(also if u dont mind, i dont get where the ova of tc is at, i mean i saw it but i dont get it, could u plz pm me wats goin on )


they were made by the same producers and company


yeah!! you have a point. come to think of it, clamp does have a certain style of animation..CCS is another good example of that animation style...


yup did u c tsubasa tokyo revolations??


nup...what's that, if i may ask?


its a ova to tsubasa chronicles
33940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / Ocean..ia
Offline
Posted 5/15/08

AnimeKami wrote:


jellybean101 wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


jellybean101 wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


yanir wrote:

i have a bit of both series, and seen some similarities. like that the "witch" in tc looks ALOT like yuko from xxxholic. also thers mokona (same name in xxxholic) and thers those twin girls who are the "witches" assistants (also in xxxholic) in both series she has powers. also i think i saw watanuki (xxxholic) in an episode or two. are these series related at all? (plzz reply)

(also if u dont mind, i dont get where the ova of tc is at, i mean i saw it but i dont get it, could u plz pm me wats goin on )


they were made by the same producers and company


yeah!! you have a point. come to think of it, clamp does have a certain style of animation..CCS is another good example of that animation style...


yup did u c tsubasa tokyo revolations??


nup...what's that, if i may ask?


its a ova to tsubasa chronicles :D

h
o..so that's what it's called..my friend gave me a cd and just said it was the ova of tsubasa chronicles..LOL. how stupid of me..

well thanks for telling me!! ^^
104423 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 5/15/08

jellybean101 wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


jellybean101 wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


jellybean101 wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


yanir wrote:

i have a bit of both series, and seen some similarities. like that the "witch" in tc looks ALOT like yuko from xxxholic. also thers mokona (same name in xxxholic) and thers those twin girls who are the "witches" assistants (also in xxxholic) in both series she has powers. also i think i saw watanuki (xxxholic) in an episode or two. are these series related at all? (plzz reply)

(also if u dont mind, i dont get where the ova of tc is at, i mean i saw it but i dont get it, could u plz pm me wats goin on )


they were made by the same producers and company


yeah!! you have a point. come to think of it, clamp does have a certain style of animation..CCS is another good example of that animation style...


yup did u c tsubasa tokyo revolations??


nup...what's that, if i may ask?


its a ova to tsubasa chronicles :D

h
o..so that's what it's called..my friend gave me a cd and just said it was the ova of tsubasa chronicles..LOL. how stupid of me..

well thanks for telling me!! ^^


np happy to help
178 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / malaysia
Offline
Posted 5/15/08
the one that draw the story of the Clamp Campus Detectives, xxxholic, tsubasa chronicles and others are the same person , got it !!
5591 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Under your bed! R...
Offline
Posted 5/15/08
Well Clamp made of both of them and Tsubasa has characters from CCS(syaoran,sakura,tomoyo,toya,yukito) and I think Clover too.
1663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / U.S.==> CA==>FREA...
Offline
Posted 5/15/08

yanir wrote:

i have a bit of both series, and seen some similarities. like that the "witch" in tc looks ALOT like yuko from xxxholic. also thers mokona (same name in xxxholic) and thers those twin girls who are the "witches" assistants (also in xxxholic) in both series she has powers. also i think i saw watanuki (xxxholic) in an episode or two. are these series related at all? (plzz reply)

(also if u dont mind, i dont get where the ova of tc is at, i mean i saw it but i dont get it, could u plz pm me wats goin on )


the stories interact. they look the same because they are suppose to be the same ppl
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.