First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Post Reply Do you like mikaru or not??
Member
455 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Somewhere on the...
Offline
Posted 7/20/08
I hate her.... but I kinda felt sorry for her in the end.
894 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 7/24/08
Man, she is way too sentimental and overreactive.
1323 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / california
Offline
Posted 7/27/08
i hate shes damn anoying
1323 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / california
Offline
Posted 7/29/08
hate she sucks its not her fault but she seems like a totally spoild brat hate sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo very very much !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^_^
Member
20216 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 7/29/08
I like her.
Your all like OMG MIKARU STOLE KAITO FROM LUCHIA!!!!!1

She doesn't know Kaito's whole background with Luchia, so stop picking on her.
None of you pick on Hanon, who was in love with Taro, but obviously Taro was in love with Sara, but she still chased after him.
Hmm.
Why Mikaru? Why not Hanon?
Posted 7/31/08

miss_mew wrote:

I like her.
Your all like OMG MIKARU STOLE KAITO FROM LUCHIA!!!!!1

She doesn't know Kaito's whole background with Luchia, so stop picking on her.
None of you pick on Hanon, who was in love with Taro, but obviously Taro was in love with Sara, but she still chased after him.
Hmm.
Why Mikaru? Why not Hanon?


have u seen the whole thing of pure?
Member
20216 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 8/1/08

vanessa26578 wrote:


miss_mew wrote:

I like her.
Your all like OMG MIKARU STOLE KAITO FROM LUCHIA!!!!!1

She doesn't know Kaito's whole background with Luchia, so stop picking on her.
None of you pick on Hanon, who was in love with Taro, but obviously Taro was in love with Sara, but she still chased after him.
Hmm.
Why Mikaru? Why not Hanon?


have u seen the whole thing of pure?


Indeed, since I somewhat understand Japanese.
What about you?
Hmm?
Posted 8/1/08

miss_mew wrote:


vanessa26578 wrote:


miss_mew wrote:

I like her.
Your all like OMG MIKARU STOLE KAITO FROM LUCHIA!!!!!1

She doesn't know Kaito's whole background with Luchia, so stop picking on her.
None of you pick on Hanon, who was in love with Taro, but obviously Taro was in love with Sara, but she still chased after him.
Hmm.
Why Mikaru? Why not Hanon?


have u seen the whole thing of pure?


Indeed, since I somewhat understand Japanese.
What about you?
Hmm?


i saw the whole thing on youtube with sub before i can't find it now..
1430 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / somewhere over th...
Offline
Posted 8/4/08
i have like a bad feeling abt her and like i hate her cause she stole kaito! >:3 i feel bad for her but like i still hate her
773 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 8/4/08
She didn't do anything wrong. And Luchia could have told her what happend. But i still dislike her. because she thinks she owns Kaito. Even when Luchia and Him love eachother if he remembers.
511 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Edmonton
Offline
Posted 8/5/08

miiisara wrote:

i HATE her dont know why i just do shes annoying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You got that rite.

1134 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In the imaginatio...
Offline
Posted 8/5/08
I hate her REALLY much, even though she hasn't done anything ..
5815 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Under the sea......
Offline
Posted 9/3/08
i really hate her ,but she did nothing wrong
158 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / singapore
Offline
Posted 9/5/08
i don't like Mikaru!!! although she don't know anything about the past of Kaito and Luchia, she is toooooo obsessive about kaito and always trying to keep him to herself. damn selfish can? OMG. anyway, i just HATE HATE her! eeeekks.
10681 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In my own little...
Offline
Posted 9/5/08
I hate her, she is an annoying .....
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.