Remove this ad
First  Prev  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  Next  Last
Post Reply which fight do you wanna see
Member
3486 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Arlong park
Offline
Posted 4/10/10
That would be a interesting fight gathca.

and on a side note : swtcakes! want to battle? i have soul silver.
Member
20860 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / United States of...
Offline
Posted 4/11/10

swtcakes wrote:


AssasinatorST wrote:

lol i still like pokemon, looking forward to play heart gold and soul silver once it comes out on march.


Playing Heart Gold now and it's completely awesome!!! =D
Up to the Kanto region, where are you at?
I don't know why I'm still addicted to Pokemon games?


On topic: BB's crew vs. Luffy's crew!!!
I just know it's going to happen =P
Perhaps Nami will be versing the rain man xD


I already defeated all the gym leaders and elite four. I'm currently catching pokemons and filling pokedex. Also training pokemons.
Member
4032 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / New York
Offline
Posted 4/11/10

AssasinatorST wrote:

I already defeated all the gym leaders and elite four. I'm currently catching pokemons and filling pokedex. Also training pokemons.


Me too! I'm trying to catch Entei and Raiku... wasted so many pokeballs even though I got 'em down to 1 HP =.=''
The best way to train your pokemon is to battle the elite four over and over... and over again. lol
I trained a lvl1 Evee to a lvl 57 Umbreon in just 3 visits to the elite four (platinum ver). I got it for mean look... to catch the legendary cats... xD
Member
20860 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / United States of...
Offline
Posted 4/12/10

swtcakes wrote:


AssasinatorST wrote:

I already defeated all the gym leaders and elite four. I'm currently catching pokemons and filling pokedex. Also training pokemons.


Me too! I'm trying to catch Entei and Raiku... wasted so many pokeballs even though I got 'em down to 1 HP =.=''
The best way to train your pokemon is to battle the elite four over and over... and over again. lol
I trained a lvl1 Evee to a lvl 57 Umbreon in just 3 visits to the elite four (platinum ver). I got it for mean look... to catch the legendary cats... xD


I already caught all the roaming pokemons, this is what i did first get a ghost pokemon who has very fast stats and teach it mean look and hypnosis. Mean look prevents escape. Get dusk balls, and ultraballs. If it's nightime use duskballs, if it's daytime use ultraballs. Keep doing it until you catch 'em.
Member
4032 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / New York
Offline
Posted 4/12/10

AssasinatorST wrote:

I already caught all the roaming pokemons, this is what i did first get a ghost pokemon who has very fast stats and teach it mean look and hypnosis. Mean look prevents escape. Get dusk balls, and ultraballs. If it's nightime use duskballs, if it's daytime use ultraballs. Keep doing it until you catch 'em.


Great Idea.... Ghost pokemons... why didn't I think of that... xD zzzzzzzz
Well I just caught Entei with a fast ball on my first try... I got so dam lucky!!!!!!!
Member
3486 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Arlong park
Offline
Posted 4/12/10
For some reason ghost pokemon are the least played. personally my team is gengar, Dusknoir, Spiritomb, Froslass, Shedninja and Meganium. Everyone says my team is weird or retarded
Member
20860 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / United States of...
Offline
Posted 4/12/10
My team: Scizor, Sceptile, Metagross, Typlosion, Torterra, and Blastoise.
Member
3486 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Arlong park
Offline
Posted 4/12/10
Emm i would have to use my side team against you. Tyranatar, Gliscor, Hippodon, Sandslash, Cacturne, Garchomp.
Member
20860 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / United States of...
Offline
Posted 4/12/10
My 2nd team: Charizard, Staraptor, Tyrinatar, Garchomp, Flygon and Salamence.
Member
3486 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Arlong park
Offline
Posted 4/13/10
I love flygon, he can be such a bastard with the right items and moves.
Posted 4/13/10
Lol i love how Pokemon hopes into a one piece forum.
Member
3486 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Arlong park
Offline
Posted 4/13/10
Ahh yes pokemon, and its ability to "hop" into another forum.
Member
4032 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / New York
Offline
Posted 4/13/10

Donquixote_Doflamingo wrote:

That would be a interesting fight gathca.

and on a side note : swtcakes! want to battle? i have soul silver.


Sure! If you know how we can battle O.o
Don't we have to be close to each other?

and as for your other question: Ghost pokemon... I don't know why it's least played, but somehow I'm just not a ghost pokemon type of person =P

And my team (Heart gold): Electivire (electric), Mesprit (physic), Ho-oh (fire), Walrein (ice/water), Garchomp (dragon), and my starter: Feraligater (water).
Thinking of switching feraligater out for a stronger pokemon... like a steel type ^-^
Member
176 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 4/13/10
i wanna see shanks fight w/ one of the shishibukai or one of the marine's vice admiral...
Member
176 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 4/13/10

swtcakes wrote:


Donquixote_Doflamingo wrote:

That would be a interesting fight gathca.

and on a side note : swtcakes! want to battle? i have soul silver.


Sure! If you know how we can battle O.o
Don't we have to be close to each other?

and as for your other question: Ghost pokemon... I don't know why it's least played, but somehow I'm just not a ghost pokemon type of person =P

And my team (Heart gold): Electivire (electric), Mesprit (physic), Ho-oh (fire), Walrein (ice/water), Garchomp (dragon), and my starter: Feraligater (water).
Thinking of switching feraligater out for a stronger pokemon... like a steel type ^-^


this is one piece forum....why u talk about pokemon? hehehe
First  Prev  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.