First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply ~ avatar request :))
Creator
12698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / `in ur dreams ..
Offline
Posted 5/24/08

starblu wrote:

umm...this pic might do......please write on the top of the picture my username and at the bottom "amine-chan"
arigatou gozaimas...^^



can you please make it more kawaii??? onegai.....?? (sori for being selfish...)



ahm .. here u go .. lmao ..
its a little hard to work on the pic ..
hope u like it ..

or this but it's ugly .. lmao ..
i always end up creating 2 ..
Posted 5/24/08

cretty wrote:


starblu wrote:

umm...this pic might do......please write on the top of the picture my username and at the bottom "amine-chan"
arigatou gozaimas...^^



can you please make it more kawaii??? onegai.....?? (sori for being selfish...)



ahm .. here u go .. lmao ..
its a little hard to work on the pic ..
hope u like it ..

or this but it's ugly .. lmao ..
i always end up creating 2 ..


thank you very very much!!!!!! ^^
Creator
12698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / `in ur dreams ..
Offline
Posted 5/24/08

starblu wrote:


cretty wrote:


starblu wrote:

umm...this pic might do......please write on the top of the picture my username and at the bottom "amine-chan"
arigatou gozaimas...^^



can you please make it more kawaii??? onegai.....?? (sori for being selfish...)



ahm .. here u go .. lmao ..
its a little hard to work on the pic ..
hope u like it ..

or this but it's ugly .. lmao ..
i always end up creating 2 ..


thank you very very much!!!!!! ^^


ur always welcome >.<
Posted 5/26/08 , edited 5/26/08


And can u write Jeannie44..

Oh and if possible can u add decoration??
Creator
12698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / `in ur dreams ..
Offline
Posted 5/27/08

Jeannie44 wrote:



And can u write Jeannie44..

Oh and if possible can u add decoration??



here u go ^^ hope u like it ..
Posted 5/27/08

cretty wrote:


Jeannie44 wrote:



And can u write Jeannie44..

Oh and if possible can u add decoration??



here u go ^^ hope u like it ..


awww! thanks soooo much! its sooo cute!!!
Member
954 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / City of Lights..t...
Offline
Posted 5/28/08 , edited 5/28/08

can u make me an avatar...
just put my username -CaelumRuizu- and borders and anything that you think will make it cute...
thank you...

haha .. u changed the pic .. oh well .. i'll edit it again .. here is my work from the other pic ..
but i'll edit this too ..
Creator
12698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / `in ur dreams ..
Offline
Posted 5/28/08

-CaelumRuizu- wrote:


can u make me an avatar...
just put my username -CaelumRuizu- and borders and anything that you think will make it cute...
thank you...


haha .. u changed the pic .. oh well .. i'll edit it again .. here is my work from the other pic ..
but i'll edit this too ..


here it is ^^ i like pinkk ..


Member
954 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / City of Lights..t...
Offline
Posted 5/28/08

cretty wrote:


-CaelumRuizu- wrote:


can u make me an avatar...
just put my username -CaelumRuizu- and borders and anything that you think will make it cute...
thank you...


haha .. u changed the pic .. oh well .. i'll edit it again .. here is my work from the other pic ..
but i'll edit this too ..


here it is ^^ i like pinkk ..




oh...it's so cute~~!!
i like this two...
thank you very much...
Member
377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 5/29/08 , edited 5/29/08


can you put something like Zero? =] (i really like the name Zero for some reason O_O)

Edit: Ven works too
Member
31008 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / .........in my dr...
Offline
Posted 5/29/08

please put nayomi in it thx and can u make it pretty............i know u well thx~!!!!!!
Creator
12698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / `in ur dreams ..
Offline
Posted 5/30/08

zerokaji wrote:



can you put something like Zero? =] (i really like the name Zero for some reason O_O)

Edit: Ven works too


ahm .. here u goo .. this is the best i can do .. sorry
hope u like it.. ?
Creator
12698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / `in ur dreams ..
Offline
Posted 5/30/08

superjuniordbsk wrote:


please put nayomi in it thx and can u make it pretty............i know u well thx~!!!!!!


erm .. here it is .. hope you like it ..
Member
377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 5/30/08

cretty wrote:


zerokaji wrote:



can you put something like Zero? =] (i really like the name Zero for some reason O_O)

Edit: Ven works too


ahm .. here u goo .. this is the best i can do .. sorry
hope u like it.. ?


haha no its ok, i like
Creator
12698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / `in ur dreams ..
Offline
Posted 5/30/08

zerokaji wrote:


cretty wrote:


zerokaji wrote:



can you put something like Zero? =] (i really like the name Zero for some reason O_O)

Edit: Ven works too


ahm .. here u goo .. this is the best i can do .. sorry
hope u like it.. ?


haha no its ok, i like


erm .. tnx .. sorry again .. it's hard for me to work wd small pics
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.