First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
chapter 20-28 of gakuen alice
Member
160 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/15/08
oh please please...!!! could someone tell me where we could read chapter 20-28 of gakuen alice!!! plzzzzzzz
Member
2710 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Phils...
Offline
Posted 5/16/08
♥♥♥ hello....
go to dis site:
http://english1.isoshu.com/search/Gakuen+Alice/all-2
u can read chapter 20-28 of gakuen alice here,, but u nid to download it first...
hope i help u sumhow.....

ohh... u nid to install eREAD 7.0 too....♥♥♥
Member
2368 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 5/16/08

Frejkath17 wrote:

♥♥♥ hello....
go to dis site:
http://english1.isoshu.com/search/Gakuen+Alice/all-2
u can read chapter 20-28 of gakuen alice here,, but u nid to download it first...
hope i help u sumhow.....

ohh... u nid to install eREAD 7.0 too....♥♥♥


is everything free??? or you need to pay ???
Member
2710 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Phils...
Offline
Posted 5/17/08

kimy03 wrote:


Frejkath17 wrote:

♥♥♥ hello....
go to dis site:
http://english1.isoshu.com/search/Gakuen+Alice/all-2
u can read chapter 20-28 of gakuen alice here,, but u nid to download it first...
hope i help u sumhow.....

ohh... u nid to install eREAD 7.0 too....♥♥♥


is everything free??? or you need to pay ???


"eREADis one of most convenient and free-to-use ebook reader which aims to deliver better reading experience of online books include all categories from business, lifestyle to manga."

so its free... heheheh... i already tried it last nyt before i post the site...
Member
2710 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Phils...
Offline
Posted 5/17/08
♥♥♥for your convinience, internet explorer is extremely recommended...♥♥♥
Member
160 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/17/08
tnx guyz!!! though i'm a new member here you're still helping me!!!
Member
2710 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Phils...
Offline
Posted 5/18/08

lindsay34 wrote:

tnx guyz!!! though i'm a new member here you're still helping me!!!


same here...
Member
2368 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 5/18/08

Frejkath17 wrote:


kimy03 wrote:


Frejkath17 wrote:

♥♥♥ hello....
go to dis site:
http://english1.isoshu.com/search/Gakuen+Alice/all-2
u can read chapter 20-28 of gakuen alice here,, but u nid to download it first...
hope i help u sumhow.....

ohh... u nid to install eREAD 7.0 too....♥♥♥


is everything free??? or you need to pay ???


"eREADis one of most convenient and free-to-use ebook reader which aims to deliver better reading experience of online books include all categories from business, lifestyle to manga."

so its free... heheheh... i already tried it last nyt before i post the site...


thanks a lot~~~~your an angel....
Member
2710 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Phils...
Offline
Posted 5/19/08

kimy03 wrote:


Frejkath17 wrote:


kimy03 wrote:


Frejkath17 wrote:

♥♥♥ hello....
go to dis site:
http://english1.isoshu.com/search/Gakuen+Alice/all-2
u can read chapter 20-28 of gakuen alice here,, but u nid to download it first...
hope i help u sumhow.....

ohh... u nid to install eREAD 7.0 too....♥♥♥


is everything free??? or you need to pay ???


"eREADis one of most convenient and free-to-use ebook reader which aims to deliver better reading experience of online books include all categories from business, lifestyle to manga."

so its free... heheheh... i already tried it last nyt before i post the site...


thanks a lot~~~~your an angel....


ur welcome...
Posted 5/25/08
How do you install it? I keep clicking the install button but it keeps leading me to different addvertisement websites. X(
Member
2710 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Phils...
Offline
Posted 5/25/08

MamimiChan wrote:

How do you install it? I keep clicking the install button but it keeps leading me to different addvertisement websites. X(

did u already download the eREAD....?just click the skip button for the advertisement....
Posted 5/25/08

Frejkath17 wrote:


MamimiChan wrote:

How do you install it? I keep clicking the install button but it keeps leading me to different addvertisement websites. X(

did u already download the eREAD....?just click the skip button for the advertisement....


No. I didn't download it either yet... :|
Member
77 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Alberta
Offline
Posted 5/25/08
please help me..,i cant download the scans...i keep on clicking the download but nothing happens..,i already downloaded the eread do i need to use it?...
Member
77 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Alberta
Offline
Posted 5/25/08
so confused when i downloaded chapter 20 it was the same with chapter 29 in mangafox!
Member
2710 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Phils...
Offline
Posted 5/26/08

heart_angel1526 wrote:

so confused when i downloaded chapter 20 it was the same with chapter 29 in mangafox!


maybe the chapter number is just typed wrong in mangafox....
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.