First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
what do you call this ?
19863 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
69 / M / Limbo
Offline
Posted 5/16/08
I call it fucking lucky!
Posted 5/16/08

bleaichigo wrote:

so i went to this ice skating place ... we skated . had fun , etc..... we left .. we went to pickup my sis from her friends on r way back we passed by the skating place ..... it was dark all the ppl were out and there were imbulances fire trucks and all that we called somone to ask ... he said there was a fire in the ice genarator thingies ... the fire started right after we left ,, 36 ppl died [R.I.P] ..


what do you call this ?

jinxed,curese,or just plane bad luck



i call it luck, u got out safe ........... and the people that were with u lucky to
5021 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / berrytopia♥
Offline
Posted 5/16/08
wow that horrible, thats very sad
37840 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Canada
Offline
Posted 5/16/08

sweets6754 wrote:

wow that horrible, thats very sad



me 2 very sad

5384 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / ふぃりぴん!
Offline
Posted 5/16/08
oh wow lucky you.

did you do anything

"religious"

before you went home?

♥♫♪
6478 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / In a place where...
Offline
Posted 5/16/08
i call it lucky. u're lucky to get out of there b4 it happens.
7705 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 5/16/08

manzi wrote:


bleaichigo wrote:

so i went to this ice skating place ... we skated . had fun , etc..... we left .. we went to pickup my sis from her friends on r way back we passed by the skating place ..... it was dark all the ppl were out and there were imbulances fire trucks and all that we called somone to ask ... he said there was a fire in the ice genarator thingies ... the fire started right after we left ,, 36 ppl died [R.I.P] ..


what do you call this ?

jinxed,curese,or just plane bad luck


depends on perspective:

1.) you and whoever left with you are extremely lucky.

2.) you took all the luck with you hence causing the fire.

3.) you could've stayed and added to the body count..

4.) it was all god's prank because skating on ice was never meant to be..


well i was going into emo mode coz i got heart broken and this was gods way of saying stop being emo lifes just too short

8211 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 5/16/08
Fire in a ice stating place. Reminds of the time when the fire station near my house caught on fire...
1016 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Somewhere In My Mind
Offline
Posted 5/16/08
awesome...
I wish something like that happen in my school WHEN no one is in dere.
so no more school ^^
4904 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Deep,deep,deep in...
Offline
Posted 5/16/08
I call it a good thing if you're misanthropic
12079 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / location location...
Offline
Posted 5/16/08
Just to let you know, during the 2005 tsunami, a guy was supposed to go to the area where the tsunami hit worst, but due to some circumstances, he didn't and so he escaped death. 2 weeks later, he died in a car crash.

You'll still die one day, heck you might die one day in a more gruesome method than this and when that happens, you'd wish you had die then.

I bet I just scared the shit out of you.
2335 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 5/16/08
LUCK....and lucky you its not yet your time
7705 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 5/16/08

makimaki_sataandagi wrote:

Just to let you know, during the 2005 tsunami, a guy was supposed to go to the area where the tsunami hit worst, but due to some circumstances, he didn't and so he escaped death. 2 weeks later, he died in a car crash.

You'll still die one day, heck you might die one day in a more gruesome method than this and when that happens, you'd wish you had die then.

I bet I just scared the shit out of you.


................

dont scare me .. poppie head
12079 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / location location...
Offline
Posted 5/16/08

bleaichigo wrote:


makimaki_sataandagi wrote:

Just to let you know, during the 2005 tsunami, a guy was supposed to go to the area where the tsunami hit worst, but due to some circumstances, he didn't and so he escaped death. 2 weeks later, he died in a car crash.

You'll still die one day, heck you might die one day in a more gruesome method than this and when that happens, you'd wish you had die then.

I bet I just scared the shit out of you.


................

dont scare me .. poppie head



The freedom of speech is truly a gift..

Well its up to you to believe or not, just be thankful you're alive now and then BAMM you're dead.
sad isn't it
Posted 5/16/08
i think its called bad luck...^*
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.