First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Post Reply Write your jobs here!
Moderator
4603 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / ...crunchyroll?
Offline
Posted 5/30/08

saberStarLight wrote:

Name: Star
Username: saberStarLight
Job:(teacher/prefect) me wanna be the prefect of beauty!^^ "beautiful prefect"
Picture:


like it?
Moderator
4603 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / ...crunchyroll?
Offline
Posted 5/30/08

sajes wrote:

Name:
Username:
Job:nurse-painless(is it correct?!?!O.o )
Picture:still searching!!


ok...but please hurry. ^^
Member
16324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 5/30/08

khooxp wrote:


saberStarLight wrote:

Name: Star
Username: saberStarLight
Job:(teacher/prefect) me wanna be the prefect of beauty!^^ "beautiful prefect"
Picture:


like it?


???uhmm...ano...like what?
Member
10976 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22
Offline
Posted 5/30/08

khooxp wrote:


sajes wrote:

Name:
Username:
Job:nurse-painless(is it correct?!?!O.o )
Picture:still searching!!


ok...but please hurry. ^^


Member
16324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 5/31/08

sajes wrote:


khooxp wrote:


sajes wrote:

Name:
Username:
Job:nurse-painless(is it correct?!?!O.o )
Picture:still searching!!


ok...but please hurry. ^^




hehe....wow! cute sis!^^
Member
10976 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22
Offline
Posted 5/31/08

saberStarLight wrote:


sajes wrote:


khooxp wrote:


sajes wrote:

Name:
Username:
Job:nurse-painless(is it correct?!?!O.o )
Picture:still searching!!


ok...but please hurry. ^^




hehe....wow! cute sis!^^


thanks..same to urs!!^^
8683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / at school
Offline
Posted 5/31/08

khooxp wrote:

okie!!! sorry for doing this so late...^^


thanks it ok if it late you did a really good job
Moderator
4603 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / ...crunchyroll?
Offline
Posted 5/31/08

saberStarLight wrote:


khooxp wrote:


saberStarLight wrote:

Name: Star
Username: saberStarLight
Job:(teacher/prefect) me wanna be the prefect of beauty!^^ "beautiful prefect"
Picture:


like it?


???uhmm...ano...like what?

oh um... i see i made a mistake...


Member
16324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 5/31/08

khooxp wrote:


saberStarLight wrote:


khooxp wrote:


saberStarLight wrote:

Name: Star
Username: saberStarLight
Job:(teacher/prefect) me wanna be the prefect of beauty!^^ "beautiful prefect"
Picture:


like it?


???uhmm...ano...like what?

oh um... i see i made a mistake...




its k khooxp-chan!^_^(what can i call u?! ) its really wonderful....so pretty ne...
Moderator
4603 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / ...crunchyroll?
Offline
Posted 5/31/08

sajes wrote:


khooxp wrote:


sajes wrote:

Name:
Username:
Job:nurse-painless(is it correct?!?!O.o )
Picture:still searching!!


ok...but please hurry. ^^



okie... here it is...


Moderator
4603 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / ...crunchyroll?
Offline
Posted 5/31/08

saberStarLight wrote:


khooxp wrote:


saberStarLight wrote:


khooxp wrote:


saberStarLight wrote:

Name: Star
Username: saberStarLight
Job:(teacher/prefect) me wanna be the prefect of beauty!^^ "beautiful prefect"
Picture:


like it?


???uhmm...ano...like what?

oh um... i see i made a mistake...




its k khooxp-chan!^_^(what can i call u?! ) its really wonderful....so pretty ne...

^_^ just call me what you like~♪
Member
16324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 5/31/08

khooxp wrote:


saberStarLight wrote:


khooxp wrote:


saberStarLight wrote:


khooxp wrote:


saberStarLight wrote:

Name: Star
Username: saberStarLight
Job:(teacher/prefect) me wanna be the prefect of beauty!^^ "beautiful prefect"
Picture:


like it?


???uhmm...ano...like what?

oh um... i see i made a mistake...




its k khooxp-chan!^_^(what can i call u?! ) its really wonderful....so pretty ne...

^_^ just call me what you like~♪


ok^_^
Member
10976 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22
Offline
Posted 5/31/08

khooxp wrote:


sajes wrote:


khooxp wrote:


sajes wrote:

Name:
Username:
Job:nurse-painless(is it correct?!?!O.o )
Picture:still searching!!


ok...but please hurry. ^^



okie... here it is...




its nice ..thanks!!^^
Member
9877 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/3/08
Name:jam
Username:jam4155788
Job:special student ( charm ,is it ok?)
Posted 6/3/08 , edited 6/3/08
Name: Sakura Kohane
Username: Rukia112
Job: Teacher of Enjoy

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.