First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply FIRE....
Moderator
S19
12299 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / I wanna be in Atl...
Offline
Posted 5/17/08

saberStarLight wrote:


S19 wrote:


saberStarLight wrote:



*face was black...and the hair...Afro...*
n..nice..strong...fire...Ahem... Good...I want u to remember that same feeling...only this time concentrate it on ur hand and show me..


hai! *cheerful again* how about this? *opens hand and fire comes out easily* i ddnt know this was just easy to do...hmm...i wonder what will happen if i combine water and fire^_^


Oh...wat a nice greenish flame u got there...and dont worry u'll find out wat happens if u mix them both...its nice...but for now *summons 5 thick blocks in a row*
Now cocentrate and fire at those blocks...dont worry if u cant get all of them...I jus want to see the level of ur flame...


sensei??? what do u mean green???*her flames are flaming red now*..u know Recca also taught me how to use fire...haha...
(hehe...i love flame of recca also...^^i just inserted his name...)
ok...then ill try* she aims at the blocks and all of it has a hole in the center...still flaming hot...* nani?! *she ddnt manage to hit one block* you little...i show u...*aims her full power at the block* there u go sensei...all done*the last block was destroyed completely*

(brb for a while...gomene if i dnt reply^^)

Oh...nice...u can hit 4 blocks no problem...good...very good...this means u have a good level...but wat u want isnt red or green or even blue....its this...*a white flame appered on Sam's hand*...This is the most powerful form of fire...and dont bother trying to copy its colour...nobody can...now...*summons a wall* use the same move repeatedly on this wall...dont worry it wont fall...coz its made of pure diamond...
Moderator
S19
12299 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / I wanna be in Atl...
Offline
Posted 5/17/08

ayagrace wrote:

Present....sori 4 being l8


(S4LR)
Oh good ur here too...Your other classmate here is moving on to another lesson...but first...Can u show me ur most powerful fire at its natural colour?
Member
11948 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere far,far...
Offline
Posted 5/17/08

S19 wrote:


ayagrace wrote:

Present....sori 4 being l8


(S4LR)
Oh good ur here too...Your other classmate here is moving on to another lesson...but first...Can u show me ur most powerful fire at its natural colour?



ok...*fyr shows at my hnds* the color of my fyr is
red-orange
Moderator
S19
12299 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / I wanna be in Atl...
Offline
Posted 5/17/08

ayagrace wrote:


S19 wrote:


ayagrace wrote:

Present....sori 4 being l8


(S4LR)
Oh good ur here too...Your other classmate here is moving on to another lesson...but first...Can u show me ur most powerful fire at its natural colour?



ok...*fyr shows at my hnds* the color of my fyr is
red-orange


Good...Nice clean form, no sudden change of colour...that shows stability...ok...
*summons 5 blocks in a row*
Right...Now...Fire ur flame on those...I want to see how many u can take down in one shot...This will determine ur power level...
Moderator
16324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 5/17/08

S19 wrote:


saberStarLight wrote:


S19 wrote:


saberStarLight wrote:



*face was black...and the hair...Afro...*
n..nice..strong...fire...Ahem... Good...I want u to remember that same feeling...only this time concentrate it on ur hand and show me..


hai! *cheerful again* how about this? *opens hand and fire comes out easily* i ddnt know this was just easy to do...hmm...i wonder what will happen if i combine water and fire^_^


Oh...wat a nice greenish flame u got there...and dont worry u'll find out wat happens if u mix them both...its nice...but for now *summons 5 thick blocks in a row*
Now cocentrate and fire at those blocks...dont worry if u cant get all of them...I jus want to see the level of ur flame...


sensei??? what do u mean green???*her flames are flaming red now*..u know Recca also taught me how to use fire...haha...
(hehe...i love flame of recca also...^^i just inserted his name...)
ok...then ill try* she aims at the blocks and all of it has a hole in the center...still flaming hot...* nani?! *she ddnt manage to hit one block* you little...i show u...*aims her full power at the block* there u go sensei...all done*the last block was destroyed completely*

(brb for a while...gomene if i dnt reply^^)


Oh...nice...u can hit 4 blocks no problem...good...very good...this means u have a good level...but wat u want isnt red or green or even blue....its this...*a white flame appered on Sam's hand*...This is the most powerful form of fire...and dont bother trying to copy its colour...nobody can...now...*summons a wall* use the same move repeatedly on this wall...dont worry it wont fall...coz its made of pure diamond...

(eh?! white flame...i thought its blue flame...hehe...)
Moderator
S19
12299 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / I wanna be in Atl...
Offline
Posted 5/17/08

saberStarLight wrote:


S19 wrote:



Oh...nice...u can hit 4 blocks no problem...good...very good...this means u have a good level...but wat u want isnt red or green or even blue....its this...*a white flame appered on Sam's hand*...This is the most powerful form of fire...and dont bother trying to copy its colour...nobody can...now...*summons a wall* use the same move repeatedly on this wall...dont worry it wont fall...coz its made of pure diamond...


(eh?! white flame...i thought its blue flame...hehe...)


(thats wat everybody thinks but in actual fact its white...its tempreture is even more hotter that the sun... )

Well lets see u hammer this wall with ur fire
Member
11948 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere far,far...
Offline
Posted 5/17/08

S19 wrote:


ayagrace wrote:


S19 wrote:


ayagrace wrote:

Present....sori 4 being l8


(S4LR)
Oh good ur here too...Your other classmate here is moving on to another lesson...but first...Can u show me ur most powerful fire at its natural colour?



ok...*fyr shows at my hnds* the color of my fyr is
red-orange


Good...Nice clean form, no sudden change of colour...that shows stability...ok...
*summons 5 blocks in a row*
Right...Now...Fire ur flame on those...I want to see how many u can take down in one shot...This will determine ur power level...


ok....*hits da 5 blocks*woah...4 blocks were down
Moderator
S19
12299 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / I wanna be in Atl...
Offline
Posted 5/17/08

ayagrace wrote:


S19 wrote:


ayagrace wrote:


S19 wrote:


ayagrace wrote:

Present....sori 4 being l8


(S4LR)
Oh good ur here too...Your other classmate here is moving on to another lesson...but first...Can u show me ur most powerful fire at its natural colour?



ok...*fyr shows at my hnds* the color of my fyr is
red-orange


Good...Nice clean form, no sudden change of colour...that shows stability...ok...
*summons 5 blocks in a row*
Right...Now...Fire ur flame on those...I want to see how many u can take down in one shot...This will determine ur power level...


ok....*hits da 5 blocks*woah...4 blocks were down


Ur the same as Shelle... Well, as u may know that the most powerful form of fire is white and its even hotter than the sun...
The only way to acheive that is through experiance...and the first step for this lesson is this...*summons a wall*...This pure diamond wall wont go down as easily as u may think...so its a very good way to train...all u have to do is repeatedly shoot the wall till u have no energy left...u'll notice a difference if done enuf...
Member
11948 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere far,far...
Offline
Posted 5/17/08

S19 wrote:


ayagrace wrote:


S19 wrote:


ayagrace wrote:


S19 wrote:


ayagrace wrote:

Present....sori 4 being l8


(S4LR)
Oh good ur here too...Your other classmate here is moving on to another lesson...but first...Can u show me ur most powerful fire at its natural colour?



ok...*fyr shows at my hnds* the color of my fyr is
red-orange


Good...Nice clean form, no sudden change of colour...that shows stability...ok...
*summons 5 blocks in a row*
Right...Now...Fire ur flame on those...I want to see how many u can take down in one shot...This will determine ur power level...


ok....*hits da 5 blocks*woah...4 blocks were down


Ur the same as Shelle... Well, as u may know that the most powerful form of fire is white and its even hotter than the sun...
The only way to acheive that is through experiance...and the first step for this lesson is this...*summons a wall*...This pure diamond wall wont go down as easily as u may think...so its a very good way to train...all u have to do is repeatedly shoot the wall till u have no energy left...u'll notice a difference if done enuf...


ok i'll try my best*hits da wall*arre...y u!!*the wall was down after 10 hits*i-i-i can't move anymore*Panting*dis is hard*sigh*

Moderator
S19
12299 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / I wanna be in Atl...
Offline
Posted 5/17/08

ayagrace wrote:


S19 wrote:



Ur the same as Shelle... Well, as u may know that the most powerful form of fire is white and its even hotter than the sun...
The only way to acheive that is through experiance...and the first step for this lesson is this...*summons a wall*...This pure diamond wall wont go down as easily as u may think...so its a very good way to train...all u have to do is repeatedly shoot the wall till u have no energy left...u'll notice a difference if done enuf...


ok i'll try my best*hits da wall*arre...y u!!*the wall was down after 10 hits*i-i-i can't move anymore*Panting*dis is hard*sigh*



Looks like u burned a part of the diamond...10 hits...very good...If u wish to continue...*takes out elixer* then take this... Elixers are easy to make wen ur an Elementalist...
Member
11948 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere far,far...
Offline
Posted 5/17/08

S19 wrote:


ayagrace wrote:


S19 wrote:



Ur the same as Shelle... Well, as u may know that the most powerful form of fire is white and its even hotter than the sun...
The only way to acheive that is through experiance...and the first step for this lesson is this...*summons a wall*...This pure diamond wall wont go down as easily as u may think...so its a very good way to train...all u have to do is repeatedly shoot the wall till u have no energy left...u'll notice a difference if done enuf...


ok i'll try my best*hits da wall*arre...y u!!*the wall was down after 10 hits*i-i-i can't move anymore*Panting*dis is hard*sigh*



Looks like u burned a part of the diamond...10 hits...very good...If u wish to continue...*takes out elixer* then take this... Elixers are easy to make wen ur an Elementalist...


I'll b tking dis...but i nid 2 go now i'll b back 2morrow...thnx 4 ol da lessons*bows*then i'll b going now bye sensei........
Posted 5/17/08
*walks around then sits*

how bout if I'm going to be a teacher here too
Moderator
S19
12299 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / I wanna be in Atl...
Offline
Posted 5/17/08

fe2 wrote:

*walks around then sits*

how bout if I'm going to be a teacher here too


Fe!?... I cant believe u came here... Well If u wanna be a teacher jus register in the forum...
Posted 5/17/08

S19 wrote:

Fe!?... I cant believe u came here... Well If u wanna be a teacher jus register in the forum...


oh yah I came here and see something bothering me <_<;


S19 wrote:


saberStarLight wrote:

...Tenrai-kun?! asked sum1 else?! *frustrated...then crying*....i cant believe it...*tears falling then water is spread all over...* im sorry sensei...i think i failed...u asked for fire and i just flooded the place....


(sorry bout that...I didnt mean to... )
*holds her...stroking her hair*
....I'm sorry about that....Ok how bout thinking of someone special, someone u really like, for example ur family...then think about protecting them...from anyone or anything that will harm them...


Moderator
59115 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / X- 231, Y- 457
Offline
Posted 5/17/08
* walks in*.. Hey there you two erm..whats happening?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.